SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri May 24, 2019 10:17 pm

@ Agent99, me too! yes
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 28
https://www.obozrevatel.com/show/news/seksom-zajmetes-goryachij-potseluj-na-glazah-u-vseh-vyizval-isteriku-na-holostyak-9.htm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri May 24, 2019 10:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Wow that’s awesome!!! I wonder if they are still together?? I honestly thought lily was going to be f1...
I also thought that Lilly was going to be f1 till the moment he sent her home. You know how they edit it, it was believable.  And she didn't take it that well. Well she though he got scared and picked Dasha because he didn't want a serious relationship. She never liked Dasha.
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 141
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1121
https://www.obozrevatel.com/show/news/stala-izvestna-pobeditelnitsa-shou-holostyak-9.htm
But Nikita said that he was hoping to be with Dasha till the end of his life. So I hope they are still together. We'll find out in a week. Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Well, I haven't had time to watch...I will this weekend...but I thought it would be Dasha. She was more solid and down to earth. Lilya had more red flags with the smoking, drinking and getting p*ssed off at him several times. Guy would have to be majorly hot for a woman to overlook all that and I didn't see nearly as much chemistry with them as I did with him and Dasha.

Now we need to find out if they are together. How long since they finished filming?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 25, 2019 12:56 am

I know that they started filming in September. Probably by the end of November they were done.
I used to have people who would attend post show filming. Let's see if some information will be around after filming tomorrow.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 am

Sprite wrote:...and getting p*ssed off at him several times.
Nikita liked it. He likes girls being straight and showing their real emotions. And he likes when they are not afraid to be bad. And Dasha mentioned few times during the season that she was a bitch. And Lilya hated her for being rude.
Actually Nikita thought Dasha was not herself trying to be nice all the time and he told her that he didn't like her trying to be liked by his family. And it pissed her off.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Almost all Nikita's family members are following Dasha's IG, so they are probably still together.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Can I please have a viewing link. Thanks!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 26, 2019 2:32 pm

@Idlemess Here you go.

http://www.holostyak-natv.ru/smotret/9-sezon-ukraina

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Sprite wrote: Embarressed! @Idlemess Here you go.

Thank you! I’m not able to access the link OR I’m not clicking on the right ones to

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 26, 2019 6:25 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Sprite wrote:  Embarressed! @Idlemess Here you go.

Thank you! I’m not able to access the link OR I’m not clicking on the right ones to

Could not view there either but this one worked for me: http://uteta.ru/movies/peredachi/47809-holostyak-9-sezon-12-vypusk-efir-240519.html
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 26, 2019 8:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Sprite wrote:  Embarressed! @Idlemess Here you go.

Could not view there either but this one worked for me: http://uteta.ru/movies/peredachi/47809-holostyak-9-sezon-12-vypusk-efir-240519.html
Thank you @iamreal2u it worked. 

I’m interested to know if there’re any patterns from show to show. They’re pretty good at being tricky with the edit. My one takeaway is that Dasha looked happy on her final date although it appeared that she initiated a lot of the intimacy. He seemed himself more with her imo.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 26, 2019 9:00 pm

@maddy would you mind translating what was said at the FRC between Dasha and Nikkita? He gave her the ring then she stopped him? but then when he put it on her he said something? was it i love you? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom