SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June  11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 pm

@LeapofFaith 2 hours of air time plus approximately 11 minute break

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June  11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:So the guy who's been married before says he has these feelings of love that he's never felt before. Did he just get married on a whim or...? That's Becca's man though...

You love people differently and I doubt he was falling in love with the ex on a reality tv show, but yeah I get you. I wish they would stop saying such stupid things...but then the show would be mute.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June  11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 DfdN2H2W4AASiJU
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Next week??? There's no rose ceremony??? COME ON! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/BtMras0m2L
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:19 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:The whole to be continued saga.  So frustrating.  I don’t think Becca is any different than other leads because she is given a script to follow.  To me, she is no different than the others IMO.  

Same. Especially in the previews she's pulling a DeAnna tantrum when she was ticked at the guys. They can't even use a different approach.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith 2 hours of air time plus  approximately 11 minute break

oh right thanks Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So the guy who's been married before says he has these feelings of love that he's never felt before. Did he just get married on a whim or...? That's Becca's man though...

You love people differently and I doubt he was falling in love with the ex on a reality tv show, but yeah I get you. I wish they would stop saying such stupid things...but then the show would be mute.

I think the winner is who says the least stupid things.  Right now it’s Ryan.  He hasn’t said anything at all.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:The whole to be continued saga.  So frustrating.  I don’t think Becca is any different than other leads because she is given a script to follow.  To me, she is no different than the others IMO.  

Same. Especially in the previews she's pulling a DeAnna tantrum when she was ticked at the guys. They can't even use a different approach.

I think that preview is from a future episode and not all guys shown are there when that happens. IMO spliced and diced.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:32 pm

I’m a sap.  I did love Richard Marx.  Great musician and he can still sing.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:39 pm

@havadrpepper thanks. I've been looking to see which epi that happened on DeAnna's season. From what I can tell there were 6 guys left. I'll have to keep that in mind for editing purposes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:33 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June  11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 DfcxQjtUwAUBT2m
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC 1m
Caroline, Tia, Bekah M, Seinne, and Kendall are here for the party! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/F0r61P7yJG

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June  11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Rachel11 http://www.justjared.com/tags/raven-gates/

I'll see you Becca's squad and raise you Rachel's. I think the latter will have a girl's back more. JMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:54 am

I lost the end of the show because of the coverage of Summit but it doesn't sound like I missed too much since it's TBC.

I loved seeing so much more of Jason this episode. I find I like Colton even with the Tia thing. I don't think it was that big of a deal although am not sure why she'd come back it that's true. John and Ryan aren't getting much if any, airtime which is too bad. I mostly liked this epi, even Jordan didn't bother me tonight. Too bad about Clay but don't think he'd have been around too much longer unless they wanted him as TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:46 am

Watching last part of west coast feed as my pvr didn’t get the end due to interruption.

Best line so far .....Jordan ...guess we learned tonight that chickens can’t fly rofl Hope he was ok but seriously, David is a bigger azz than Jordan.

Spa group date with girls was painful to watch. It’s obvious that date was organized once tptb found out Colton and Tia had a thing ...it was a bust for me.

IMO Tia would have given us a more entertaining season.

I don’t care for Jason or Blake so I’m hoping tptb take a page from Nick and Aries season and cast some from another season ... someone who interest me. I’ve given up hope for someone knew ... that ship has sailed ...but give us someone entertaining and likeable for a lead ...I’m soooo over the contrived heartbreak angle Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June  11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 623245435

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 3 - June 11th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Loulou
ElonM
Imp
Newto
northernviewer