SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:49 pm

Imp wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:For me is just a thing of compassion, in the case that Garrett truly believes thet inmigrant children should be thrown against walls and be punched (which I believe he does) and also has suffer real abuse himself (which I believe he did), like I said for me it's just a thing of compassion because I come from a family of inmigrants myself and people from my family have suffered abuse not by their partners but by people in position of power that basically think the same as him. Now how I'm supposed to feel compassion for a person that doesn't feel compassion for my people, I understand why people will defend Garret and I feel empathy for them because they may have suffered the same, but I will also hope that people understand why I wont feel sorry Garret If he really thinks that way.JMO

I also think they're that don't really care about this whole situation I will continue to not care

Oof, to be fair, that kind of violence was never implied by any of the images he liked, let's not get too carried away here. It's a bit far fetched to believe he's that kind of a monster.

He doesn't need to be demonized for likes on instagram. He apologized so other personality traits/thoughts/emotions/believes don't have to be applied to him that he hasn't demonstrated. IMO

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:30 pm

sparkler wrote:
Imp wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:For me is just a thing of compassion, in the case that Garrett truly believes thet inmigrant children should be thrown against walls and be punched (which I believe he does) and also has suffer real abuse himself (which I believe he did), like I said for me it's just a thing of compassion because I come from a family of inmigrants myself and people from my family have suffered abuse not by their partners but by people in position of power that basically think the same as him. Now how I'm supposed to feel compassion for a person that doesn't feel compassion for my people, I understand why people will defend Garret and I feel empathy for them because they may have suffered the same, but I will also hope that people understand why I wont feel sorry Garret If he really thinks that way.JMO

I also think they're that don't really care about this whole situation I will continue to not care

Oof, to be fair, that kind of violence was never implied by any of the images he liked, let's not get too carried away here. It's a bit far fetched to believe he's that kind of a monster.

He doesn't need to be demonized for likes on instagram. He apologized so other personality traits/thoughts/emotions/believes don't have to be applied to him that he hasn't demonstrated. IMO

Well, as I tell my students, an apology is a good start, but it's not always *enough*.

Garrett's Instagram likes speak as to his attitude, overall maturity, and judgment, all of which I personally find lacking. If I were Becca I would make it a very long engagement.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Imp wrote:

Sorry but liking a post that shows a child being thrown over the wall was enough for me plus all the other likes he did. I would not call him a monster but his beliefs are not what I would ever want in a partner . I think he is just a ignorant redneck that does not care about other people that are not like him. If that is what Becca wants she is the one that has to deal with it. I truly hope that I never see him or Becca on my TV ever again. The apology letter was a joke to me it was obvious someone from the show helped him write it so IMO it did not come from his heart or soul. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:12 am

Imp wrote:snipped..

I'm not sure what you mean by the bold. Why would it be far fetched if he actually liked not one but several.

For me it's not a matter of being fair, IMHO, he liked those pics and the post that accompanied it that specifically got the point across. I can get carried away because we can speculate how we feel.

There are those that accepted his apology, there are those that believe it's a good start and hopefully Becca can be a positive influence on him, they all have that right to feel that way, and then there's me. I never liked the guy from the moment I saw him grab Becca's hair at the concert date, well before I knew anything about his IG. After his IG went public, it went downhill from there due to his likes and the content that was being discussed here, which I refused to look at. Followed by the SM games he played, being private, then going public, then trying to handle the backlash by deleting posts, specifically commenting on the positive ones replying with thank you's and adding smile emojie's and deleting negative ones constantly. Then he created a new IG, changing his original instgram's username, keeping all his original pics, which bTW he follows an awful lot of private accounts. He's shady to me, untrustworthy. His explanation for the marriage breakup to Becca was pure selfish, throwing the blame all on hi ex.  IMHO people with those view don't change overnight so the apology letter did nothing for me. I don't accept his explanation of "mindless tapping", actually that's the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard.

I usually am happy to see a love story out of this franchise, and move on if I don't care for one or the other, but in his case, I personally don't care if he's in love or not. I despise him for his views, and it will take a long time for me to change my mind, and I really don't care if he can prove himself, because I have no interest in him. To me this isn't a Jordan or Shawn type of guy who had rumours of cheating, or was a hot head, and are both really good guys.

I just think there is a loose screw and he could snap anytime. The camera panned on him several times when he wasn't happy, and I found that to be pretty scary.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:13 am

The picture literally was about a that and he is a 29 year old with access to the internet. I don't care a bit about Garrett, It just ruined the season for me, he also seemed to have that way of thinking for a while so I doubt Becca is going to make him change his mind, and even if she does why do I care?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:07 am

It’s all in perspective I guess. IMO, Becca really seemed to like the hair grab. That whole dancing sequence they were very much into each other. Whispering into each other’s ears and neck kisses. I thought it was sweet and sexy. Witnesses left saying they had a ton of chemistry and were super nice to the crowd. Nothing scary there to me. I haven’t seen any tendencies of violence or temper with Garrett. If anything the opposite, he seems to get along with everyone and have a positive attitude. He hasn’t even shown scary shades of jealousy. The guys all seem to love him. I really like Jason and he seems to always comment and like G’s posts. His life post show has been hanging out w family, and his married friends and their kids. Pretty low key. The only thing I feel like I can hold against him at this point are his likes. But to me seems more ignorance than anything dark seeded. I really don’t think he’s a bad guy, and I get some people do. I hope post show we learn more about him, and for Becca’s sake I hope he’s the decent guy I’ve come to believe him to be and he proves his apology to be true. All JMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:15 am

I think he's been and will continue to be great to Becca and that's why she doesn't gaf imo about the other stuff. Who cares if your man is a terrible human if he's good to you am I right? She probs better not bring up that feminism sh*t to him though just to be on the safe side Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f601. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:27 am

I don’t think a love story outweighs a terrible human being. A terrible human being is a terrible human being, even if Becca is heart eyes for him. I’m very much in agreement with that. I just don’t personally think he’s a terrible human with the facts in front of me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:46 am

And I completely agree with @Guardian Angel., Good Post I could  not have said it better. Something is really off with him and it’s sad to see many blindly excusing his immature and downright deceptive behavior because ‘he ‘s in luuuuvvvrr with Princess Becca. [
I do NOT like witnessing train wrecks of the human nature and it makes me sad. And in this case, because we know the unfortunate outcome, I feel powerless and dismayed that this year casting has reach that level of low. Wasn't it supposed to be the very BEST season ever...? Why? Because Becca is falling in every trap set up for her by TPTB with these unworthy candidates.. ? There are probably 5 guys in there who are worth of her/ our time...at most. She let most of the good ones go. And in the meantime we have a legit sex offender possibly considered by Becca to go on an ID with her. This next MTA will be probably the MOST dramatic ever, right CH...!? :shootme:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by the bold. Why would it be far fetched if he actually liked not one but several.

For me it's not a matter of being fair, IMHO, he liked those pics and the post that accompanied it that specifically got the point across. I can get carried away because we can speculate how we feel.

Thrown AGAINST a wall? Punched? Where oh where did you see anything like that? The picture itself was playful, the implication was mainly political, and the combination of the two makes for a really awful insensitive and ignorant joke. I feel very conflicted to have to even have to defend something like that, but attributing a desire for gross physical violence against children to that one like (none of the other ones implied violence either) is STILL crossing a line and taking it a step too far. I think maintaining a level of fairness is not too much to ask.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

There are those that accepted his apology, there are those that believe it's a good start and hopefully Becca can be a positive influence on him, they all have that right to feel that way, and then there's me. I never liked the guy from the moment I saw him grab Becca's hair at the concert date, well before I knew anything about his IG. After his IG went public, it went downhill from there due to his likes and the content that was being discussed here, which I refused to look at. Followed by the SM games he played, being private, then going public, then trying to handle the backlash by deleting posts, specifically commenting on the positive ones replying with thank you's and adding smile emojie's and deleting negative ones constantly. Then he created a new IG, changing his original instgram's username, keeping all his original pics, which bTW he follows an awful lot of private accounts. He's shady to me, untrustworthy. His explanation for the marriage breakup to Becca was pure selfish, throwing the blame all on hi ex.  IMHO people with those view don't change overnight so the apology letter did nothing for me. I don't accept his explanation of "mindless tapping", actually that's the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard.

I usually am happy to see a love story out of this franchise, and move on if I don't care for one or the other, but in his case, I personally don't care if he's in love or not. I despise him for his views, and it will take a long time for me to change my mind, and I really don't care if he can prove himself, because I have no interest in him. To me this isn't a Jordan or Shawn type of guy who had rumours of cheating, or was a hot head, and are both really good guys.

I just think there is a loose screw and he could snap anytime. The camera panned on him several times when he wasn't happy, and I found that to be pretty scary.

This is the way I see it as well. It is the extent of how hateful the posts were and how he is so good at playing the "nice, wholesome, family man" role. It's a dangerous combo. If I found out about his insta activity I wouldn't feel comfortable lying next to the guy yet alone being engaged to him. But it's on Becca, not me. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:34 am

I’m sorry, I won’t convict him for being the next Hitler or Bin Laden, but neither will I turn a blind eye to the numerous likes of more than IMO ignorance. One, two or three likes along certain lines could be construed as immaturity or ignorance, IMO. Multiple, numerous likes paint a picture of who you are and your belief and value system. Yes, these are things that can be changed if they aren’t deep rooted and the person truly wants to change because that’s what they want. I don’t believe long standing, heart felt changes are made for anyone but ourselves. Sooner or later the real person is who they are. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
whit90
Linds911
LiboLRC
nikikass
albean99