SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:35 am

I am 30 minutes in and this is so weird laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 8367-910 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 I_got_13 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:02 am

Yep I figured he would pick Monica.

OMG he picked her in front of Jessica and she had to watch him propose to Monica?!? laugh out loud and they kissed!! Crazy I'm laughing. Oh wow. well they are cute so good luck to them!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 8367-910 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 I_got_13 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:06 am

I had it on but it is just too weird set like a  beaty pageant difference  get a proposal instead of  a crown

Last edited by timfan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 am

I think they should have given Jessica a better exit...this was so embarrassing for her.
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:14 am

@AmberTrails that’s MF. Jessica was lucky there was no moon door.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:17 am

This show is insane, I woke up this morning like what did I watch, did I dream that? laugh out loud I mean, a swim suit competition, really? Didn't Miss America just do away with that, that really lost me.

These two do seem nice and normal? I guess as normal as you can be doing something like that, hope it works out

This is a train wreck of a show for sure though

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 am

The way I look at it is it’s a modern twist on Love Connection or The DAting Game.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:46 am

Maddy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote: I hope they do some sort of update on the couples.
They just did! :gotcha:
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 FvtjLNYfsav57EEz
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
Mike and Monica even recorded a short video for us to let us know how they're doing! It may have been unconventional, but we hope #TheProposal was just the beginning of their love story. pic.twitter.com/XSRP8bvXsu

They are so cute! I was ready to snark, been looking forward to this, but I really enjoyed it.

I'm intrigued in the concept, same with the old Who wants to Marry a Millionaire, and MAFS. I liked that they were for the most part really nervous and not the typical I'm here to shill.

They were all willing participants so I don't have a problem with the swimsuit concept. I did like the direct questions from Mike. I wonder if there will be the reverse, male contestants, female lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:50 am

Sorry for the double post. Posting the vid.

https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 am

I watched it out of curiosity. Really off the wall. Were all these women so desperate that they would consider doing this? It's as bad as MAFS. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:05 am

@Newto love your new avatar.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:20 am

I thought through the first 1/2 hour that it was too crazy & uncomfortable but started to like a few of the women so kept watching. I worried that him being an amputee would make it harder but thought the women handled it well, to their credit. Mike's f2 was my f2 and I liked both from the beginning. I didn't really like what Jessica had to say to him about love & being "his person" because she couldn't possibly have been in love with him at that point. It seemed too calculating for me. I thought Monica was much more realistic about it and bringing her dog was perfect because it could have been a deal breaker for some. I really wasn't prepared for Mike to propose marriage. I thought he might propose dating because it's not a requirement. It was so strange to have him propose before they had kissed.

I like that they're still together although now long has it been? She seems to be waiting for her ring to be sized. I do wish them luck. Maybe it's better than MAFS because they can date and really get to know each other before being marriage & living together. question I guess I'll be watching this but not sure they'll all live up to this episode.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
mindless
Jolena
Joy15
Maya
Tiggerlgh