SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:22 pm

This was released April 10th. There's more info in the sleuthing thread.

The Proposal

Since it's 10 epi's, they must have been filming since April I would think if not sooner and this couple would probably have been the first.

ABC has ordered a new reality dating show from Mike Fleiss, creator of “The Bachelor.”

Titled “The Proposal,” the 10-episode series will be hosted by former NFL quarterback and Season 5 Bachelor Jesse Palmer. Each one-hour episode of the 10-episode series will follow the male or female daters as they attempt to woo the mystery suitor with their words in a first impressions round; bare their souls in a beachwear round; answer the mystery suitor’s most pressing romantic questions; and strive to receive a seal of approval from the mystery suitor’s most trusted family member in the final round.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Oh my goodness this tweet made me laugh.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:08 pm

It was silly, but at least nobody was forced to get married....more like a proposal to date.

For those criticizing the swimsuit portion...particularly since this has just been cut from a real beauty pageant...while it did make me cringe, IMO it really is no different than all the hot tubs, naked photo shoots, bikini skiing or bikini tractor races we have had on the Bachelor. They probably knew what to expect so if the participants were ok with it, it is no skin off my nose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Newto love your new avatar.

Thanks, Kasha. I like to change them to go with the seasons, etc. Stay tuned to see what's next!!! The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: I wonder if there will be the reverse, male contestants, female lead.

Yes, I think in the next episode!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:07 pm

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Skates

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Blink
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F06%2Fscreen-shot-2018-06-14-at-10-26-32-am

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 DgDIaaeW0AEelxZ
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
#TheProposal series premiere recap, aka, "Sure, why not? Everything's meaningless anyway" share.ew.com/Ngss7Dt pic.twitter.com/lTp5xRE09S
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:29 pm

I thought the show was terrible. The premiere is the one and only episode I plan to watch.

Ran across a FB Live that the couple (Mike and Monica?) did today. He knows nothing about her after this short amount of time and she doesn't know much more about him.

https://www.facebook.com/TheProposalTV/videos/876453682546165/

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Samuel10The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Samuel10 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Family10The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Samuel15The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:49 pm

So according to this article, Christen Whitney does not get engaged on the show.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/is-christen-whitney-a-virgin-140528

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Next week, a woman will be in the pod!!!! The men are in bathing suits!!! #THEPROPOSAL
https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1009215148773371904?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 pm

I watched the show lightly while doing other things, which seems to me to be the right amount of attention to be giving it.

I have to say that I am appalled at the thought of a marriage proposal after just one hour (at least in the Bach franchise series the cast members and leads get a number of weeks to get to know each other.) And the beauty pageant format was a turn-off. But I did pick Monica for him right from the start. She seems like a sweetheart.

I do like that they cast more real-world type people than they do on the Bachelor franchise. The women had a variety of body types. I was checking out the black bathing suit with the lacey side inserts because the woman looked great in it, and she was far from skinny.

If you wanted me to accept a marriage proposal after one hour, it would have to be a John or a Clay from the Bachelorette -- a real catch that I would probably never get a chance to meet IRL.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 am

I watched the show, but just now read all the posts. Kasha, you must have read this book before! :yes: -- Monica, Jessica.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:04 am

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 DgEZEo8VAAEavC9
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
We’re LIVE on #TheProposal’s Facebook with Mike and Monica! facebook.com/TheProposalTV/… pic.twitter.com/bbyuIDhhxj
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 DgFauvaUEAEMXGF
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
We are so happy for Mike & Monica! #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/RG0UN9bs9x
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
mindless
Jolena
Joy15
Maya
Tiggerlgh