SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Well that didn't last long. I think most of us saw that coming.

So happy that Sophia and Stephen are still friends. We loved having you on #TheProposal!
https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV/status/1014030546790281216

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:35 pm

As Meat Loaf would sing, two outta three ain't bad. laugh out loud The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f3b5 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f3b6 The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f3a4

She was far to young IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:33 am

Stephen's looks, smile and mannerism to me appeared as eerily similar to Robby. And that's not a good sign LOL.

This show has more and more showing its true color each week : A Biggest Joke at best. laugh out loud

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:50 am

albean99 wrote:Well that didn't last long. I think most of us saw that coming.

So happy that Sophia and Stephen are still friends. We loved having you on #TheProposal!
https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV/status/1014030546790281216

too amusing that she has moved to NY after graduating, while Stephen emphasized to have found her in his "backyard" in New Orleans laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:As Meat Loaf would sing, two outta three ain't bad. laugh out loud  The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f3b5  The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f3b6  The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1f3a4

She was far to young IMHO.

Totally agree!! I thought the exact same thing the minute he picked her, in fact I thought because of her age he wasen't going to pick her. If he was serious about settling down he had a better shot with Kristen . imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:53 am

I kind of feel like him keeping such a young one all along and then picking her at the end meant that he wasn’t all that interested in settling down.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:02 am

@albean99 I sort of felt that too, but then maybe it was her that just wasn't into him. IDK but he's 27 yrs old, not that age matters, but she indicated she was still in school. You would think he would have taken that into consideration. At that age, there's still lots of partying, and life to experience prior to settling down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:44 pm

I just watched the first two episodes and this has to be one of the cringiest things I've ever seen. They all just seem utterly desperate IMO and I was bored since I couldn't care less about these people I've heard utter less than 10 sentences. Why is Mike Fleiss so obsessed with proposals anyway? It's not like a quickie proposal is even scandalous anymore after years of MAFS. It's just lame. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 am

mindless wrote:I just watched the first two episodes and this has to be one of the cringiest things I've ever seen. They all just seem utterly desperate IMO and I was bored since I couldn't care less about these people I've heard utter less than 10 sentences. Why is Mike Fleiss so obsessed with proposals anyway? It's not like a quickie proposal is even scandalous anymore after years of MAFS. It's just lame. JMO.

Yep. My husband said it best. You know you are scraping the barrel when you make The Bachelor look legitimate. By comparisons sake. Yikes, this show. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:47 pm

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 WYnZfuVhDGnbbEoH
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
Best of luck finding your unicorn, Christen! We loved you on #TheProposal! pic.twitter.com/FBX1qW3Fme
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 OXv-_QPzKxpoA2z7
Sophia and Stephen ended up as friends in the end, but their connection on #TheProposal was truly adorable. pic.twitter.com/o9N4YWITmZ
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 ODxa3LC6Dygkxooh
So happy that Sophia and Stephen are still friends. We loved having you on #TheProposal! pic.twitter.com/GjROz2Wqqj
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Bring on the madness!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:02 pm

OH goodie, it's a shocking ending we won't believe.

There will be a proposal, maybe two?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
mindless
Jolena
Joy15
Maya
Tiggerlgh