SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:50 pm

Well so much for that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Blondes are not my type, but he's good looking. Wait what's up with his hair?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:58 pm

ok that's a little to much for me laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Blondes are not my type, but he's good looking. Wait what's up with his hair?

Is he doing a comb over to cover a bald spot?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Pics from the last episode:
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DjZn8n3UUAA7xL2
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
Beat the clock? #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/G7TCLa8370
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DjZlBRKUwAAc3T1
Well, at least she doesn’t lack certainty. ;) #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/inUkYlwAc4
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DjZl5jVVsAAC0Kx
“I should meet my husband on stage right?” Showgirl logic! #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/iEaHSlQ18T
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DjJqL_FW4AAbz1X
These ladies are looking for love and hoping for #TheProposal! pic.twitter.com/iqv7RC9Vm1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:11 pm

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DjZp1fQU4AAIkKZ
Winston’s mom, Lydia! #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/iwoUa5TCJS
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DjZr_I7U0AAfcfq
Winston comes out of his pod. #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/cDMXrPwYCp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:30 pm

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 DjaYfBKVAAAMPm4
After #TheProposal, Winston and Abby took a lovely trip to Vegas together. They’ve enjoyed each other’s company and had a great experience, but parted ways amicably. Best wishes to you both.  pic.twitter.com/PpJpB36XzR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 pm

Sorry Winston, but the way you were sucking her face off, I'm surprised she lasted that long. The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 623245435

Too bad, they are cute together.

@Sprite I don't know about a bald spot but he looked like he had a lid over his head. Maybe it's some new European look.

https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry Winston, but the way you were sucking her face off, I'm surprised she lasted that long. The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 623245435
Me too...
The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Screen-Shot-2018-07-31-at-10.55.55-AM-1014x570
https://www.tvinsider.com/706163/the-proposal-winston-abby-still-together/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:57 am

Yep, I agree and as soon as I saw that weird 1st (!!!) kiss, I thought...oh, nooo! That’s not gonna work...felt a little desperate. Anyhow...nbd...this is not like we invest so much in their happiness.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:38 pm

I finally caught up. I'm not sure why I'm still watching but may as well stick it out.

I noticed that most of the guys seem to be more about picking someone young and hot. No surprise there was only 2 couples still together. Mike, the firefighter, seemed to be picking someone he thought would suit him. They're probably the only couple I feel somewhat good about. Dr Buck is still with his pick but we'll see. I didn't really like him or Nicole for some reason. I wasn't sure about Winston during the show and his hair just did me in. I was thinking that Abby felt the same way. laugh out loud

The women are a mixed bag but seem to be doing well other than Ashlee. I wasn't really expecting Latoya to pick Tyler or even her other f2 guy. I thought a couple of other guys might have worked better. Kenneth lives in the Dallas area but guess he wasn't her type. LisaRaye & Anthony seem to have a shot but she's not talking about him on Instagram although he is. He mentioned that they had visits before their show was on. source

Overall, I don't see most of the couples as making it long term. It's just so hit & miss. You'd probably do better reading a questionnaire and seeing photos. I don't know what the ratings are like but not sure this will make it to a 2nd season. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:18 pm

I just realized the FRC/ATFR is on for an extra hour. I guess no show tonight?

ETA:

https://twitter.com/TheProposalTV

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
mindless
Jolena
Joy15
Maya
Tiggerlgh