SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:01 am

Looks like Alex and Bill are still on.  Bill did post on his story a shot of Alex's boots, but I think he has since deleted.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 <a href=Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 S4f195j" />

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 <a href=Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 6W9BhhG" />

https://www.instagram.com/alexandranation/
https://www.instagram.com/bill.michael.goldsmith/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:10 pm

LOL, they will stay together till the bitter end as there's no point to coupling up on a reality show and then not being able to cash in on the attention/interviews/Insta followers it will bring because you broke up in the meantime. IMO they will stay together till July/August, then split, hoping to get on BIP again.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:39 am

Not sure where to put this, but it appears that Keira and Jarrod from BIP Australia Season 1 are back together (courtesy of her instagram). I guess for both this couple and also Jake and Megan from that show -- a little break was needed before getting back together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:59 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6545797/Brooke-Blurton-celebrates-birthday-new-boyfriend.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:09 am

Sundy wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6545797/Brooke-Blurton-celebrates-birthday-new-boyfriend.html

Hmmm... not sure I buy this - body language looks off to me.  At times in the video he looks completely disinterested.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:38 pm

@Bobette I agree. I'm not really buying it either. She is so very aware of the cameras.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:23 am

Oh, how sad, Bill and Alex have split already :dripdrip

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6592653/amp/Bachelor-Paradises-Alex-Nation-Bill-Goldsmith-SPLIT-just-weeks-filming-season-finale.html

Now will begin the campaign for "poor, unlucky in love Alex" to be next Bette, which I truely hope doesn't happen. The franchise barely survived Ali, it couldn't possibly survive Alex!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 am

Well we saw that coming a mile off. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698  Gonna be a tad awkward in... however months when it airs.  

ETA: I can't see TPTB ever being desperate enough to cast Alex as Lead.  She's far worse than Ali, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:14 am

Yeah, they’d be mad to do it, but they are super hot for their bisexual Bachelorette idea, and they persisted with Ali when all common sense said it was a stupid idea, so who knows? 

My impression is that Alex is deeply unpopular though, much more so than Ali was when she was announced. IMO Alex is delusional enough to think she has a shot at it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yeah, they’d be mad to do it, but they are super hot for their bisexual Bachelorette idea, and they persisted with Ali when all common sense said it was a stupid idea, so who knows? 

My impression is that Alex is deeply unpopular though, much more so than Ali was when she was announced. IMO Alex is delusional enough to think she has a shot at it.

Agreed.  She's like... Mariana Trench depth of unpopularity IMO.  Apparently she offered to "mentor" the girls on Matty's season in the same way ex-contestants do on the US season and TPTB didn't want a bar of it.  

They may be dead set on a Bi Lead but I can't see Alex being seen as "a catch" to male or female contestants.  Although, I could see her doing whatever was asked of her, which would appeal to TPTB.  Uggghhh plz no.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Oh, how sad, Bill and Alex have split already :dripdrip

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6592653/amp/Bachelor-Paradises-Alex-Nation-Bill-Goldsmith-SPLIT-just-weeks-filming-season-finale.html

Now will begin the campaign for "poor, unlucky in love Alex" to be next Bette, which I truely hope doesn't happen. The franchise barely survived Ali, it couldn't possibly survive Alex!

She is devastated. After it didn’t work out with Richie [Strahan], she got engaged to Maegan [Luxa] and then they broke up and now this. It’s like she is cursed and it's all been so public too

laugh out loud @the bold. Um yeah, that's what happens when you go on reality TV shows.

yes you all hit the nail on the head weeks ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:35 am

Alex Nation reportedly wants to get back together with her ex-boyfriend Richie Strahan, following her recent split from Bill Goldsmith.

An insider told NW on Monday that the single mother still has feelings for Richie, who she briefly dated after meeting on season four of The Bachelor in 2016.

Source

Posting this not because I think Alex has any chance whatsoever of winning Richie back but because if she's staying stuff like this, it implies Richie didn't end up with anyone in Paradise IMO.  

If Alex & Bill are the only confirmed couple to go to the end and they've already split it could be a very lack lustre season IMO.  I was following Shannon and Jules long enough to convince myself they're definitely not together IMO (he's been liking girlie pics, she still seems interested in Rob) and I'm struggling to think of any other potential couples the audience would get behind.

Has anyone noticed anything amongst the other contestants to suggest a successful couple?  DM are reporting Bette might be getting cancelled... seems BiP may be headed the same way...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem