SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 pm

I think it’s interesting based on Garrett’s “likes” in SM that Blake would share his experience w/a school shooting and Jason would have a gay brother happily married and a role model for loving relationships.

My feelings about Garrett have not changed. I don’t like him. If Becca picks him I wish them luck. I think there is more to his story and his two month marriage. Their “values” don’t seem aligned to me. I want to like him but I just don’t. I have never been more disappointed in a season.

Blake and Jason are great and I would be happy w/ either one of them as the lead. Colton isn’t ready.

JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 pm

metalgirl wrote:And the whole family is piling on.  What a group of enablers.  Of course, everything is his ex's fault and he did nothing.

I hate watching these families.  

Perhaps his ex did do something hurtful - she married again pretty quickly.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 pm

@Rolly
I just don’t like Garrett either. Your read on the F4 is the same as mine.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:39 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
metalgirl wrote:He was married for 60 days!  How can your "deep values" support breaking those vows and throwing in the towel after 8 weeks?  

I just don't get it.  How did his ex pull the wool over all their eyes for YEARS?  Who can keep the crazy completely hidden for so long?

Hear. Hear.

She might have cheated - who knows. She married again pretty quickly

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Tia’s eyelashes look like spiders.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:40 pm

Just Looking wrote:
metalgirl wrote:And the whole family is piling on.  What a group of enablers.  Of course, everything is his ex's fault and he did nothing.

I hate watching these families.  

Perhaps his ex did do something hurtful - she married again pretty quickly.  

That is my thinking. After a divorce, for her to marry so quickly after makes me question why?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 pm

These ladies are not best friends!!!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Rolly wrote:I think it’s interesting based on Garrett’s “likes” in SM that Blake would share his experience w/a school shooting and Jason would have a gay brother happily married and a role model for loving relationships.

My feelings about Garrett have not changed. I don’t like him. If Becca picks him I wish them luck. I think there is more to his story and his two month marriage. Their “values” don’t seem aligned to me. I want to like him but I just don’t. I have never been more disappointed in a season.

Blake and Jason are great and I would be happy w/ either one of them as the lead. Colton isn’t ready.

JMO

And lets not forget the lesbian couple during Garrett's bobsled date. Totally feel the same way with the rest of your post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Tia. It's always about Tia. She is so egocentric. It's a crappy thing to say to another another woman who is apparently dating the guy at this point

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:44 pm

Just Looking wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
metalgirl wrote:He was married for 60 days!  How can your "deep values" support breaking those vows and throwing in the towel after 8 weeks?  

I just don't get it.  How did his ex pull the wool over all their eyes for YEARS?  Who can keep the crazy completely hidden for so long?

Hear. Hear.

She might have cheated - who knows.  She married again pretty quickly

That is what one of his friends posted. I personally do think she cheated. IMO, no one breaks up two months after getting married unless there was abuse or cheating. It's especially telling that she and her friends/family are all quiet, as almost every ex being dissed on TV has spoken out.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Doats wrote:Tia. It's always about Tia. She is so egocentric. It's a crappy thing to say to another another woman who is apparently dating the guy at this point
Exactly. If he was that into you honey, he'd be with you. But he's not, so he's with her. Deal.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Honestly though when Becca was describing her hometown dates to the girls, IMO she was not enthusiastic about Colton's at all. No smile on the face like with the other 3.

I think Colton was going home anyways even before Tia interfered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever