Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:39 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@SFoster
Posted Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:44 pm
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Captu177

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4761-garrett-yrigoyen-sleuthing-spoilers

Posted
Thu May 24, 2018 1:45 pm
@GuardianAngel wrote:snipped.

He or someone found the time to remove the link, 12-15 hours or so after the FRC. If he thought that was enough, he's got another thing coming.

I will never look at his IG so thanks to those who are posting his SM activity.

I personally wasn't comfortable seeing the vid when he grabbed her head and went for the kiss during the concert date, and that was before I knew anything about him other than the sword link. I found that to be far to aggressive from someone you hardly knew, and in public. To me that would have made me very uncomfortable.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4809p192-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-5

Thank you, GA! What the heck? Is that his company? Why was it in his bio?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:41 pm

I have been skeptical of this guy from night one. Now this. My instincts have been seemingly spot on.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 pm

@Aria wrote:One of his family friends posted in a FB group that she cheated. It's definitely not 100% confirmation or anything, but it's also more than speculation, IMO.

If this did happen, then I think it's commendable that is wasn't mentioned on the show.... people have blamed Garrett for his vagueness but this would make sense as to why.

I've stated earlier, I don't like speculating about past relationships of any contestant, as the other party did not sign themselves up for a reality show.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum