SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:38 pm

I don’t know anything about his mom other than what was shown. She could be a lovely person for all I know that fell victim of thinking production is her friend along with poor judgement and too much involvement in her 29 yr old son’s life. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:55 pm

@sfoster and I’m wondering how G’s mom and dad are handling Becca repeating that Jason is the best kisser, in fact “the best in the entire world”. It hands his parents something to dislike her over b/c it’s disrespectful to their son and gives his dad another opportunity to tease him (I will never forget that I love you granny craziness).

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:33 pm

It's a produced tv show.  How do any of us know if Becca is really going on and on about it or it's being pulled out of her by producers.  And even if it's all Becca, saying someone else was a better kisser than the F1 wouldn't be the worst thing an F1 had to deal with in the history of this show.  There have been far, far worse things, IMO.

Either way, I seriously doubt Garrett or his parents give a crap what she said about the others.  Garrett knows how production works and he seems more than ok with Jason.  He's liked and commented on Jason's SM.  

If they want to knit pick, overreact and/or get upset over something so minor (that IMO shouldn't even be an issue) that she said on a reality dating show knowing she was dating others but chose their son... Well they need to get a life IMO.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Becca having emotional and physical attraction to other men besides her F1 is 100 % part of the show and expected. IMO you can't nitpick what she said and did with the other men because it's such a bubble everyone is in. She found qualities in Garrett that she saw a future in more than with Jason or Blake. The two months since getting engaged and once they get to be public together is the true test to their relationship. Garret's family gave him the ok to start a future with Becca and Post show Becca has said her family is over the moon excited for her relationship. I just don't see the families or Garrett perseverating on what Becca has said to other men. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:48 pm

How do we know Garrett knows how production works? Does this mean that everything Becca said is not true, because he knows how production works?

We have had many leads and their F1's if not most of them, who have had stated themselves, it's been difficult to watch and knowing what the lead did with the other guys. Some refused to watch altogether. I can only think of Roberto and Bryan who kept focused on their relationship and not the other guys.

We have discussed it and speculated many season's over. IMHO this is another season where the lead is saying things that perhaps Garrett or his family might question. For example she see's Blake 100% in her life. She connects with him on a deep level, or whatever she said.

I don't think it's unusual that we are speculating this season as well IMHO Becca puts herself in that position, like many other leads by her own actions. Example, asking for a kiss, she has done that several times to the guys. If Garrett is confident in their relationship, which I always can't understand why the F1 isn't, then they'll be fine IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:12 pm

I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that most people would not like their fiancé to broadcast on national tv to millions of people on 4-5 different occasions that someone else is the best kisser. I mean let’s be real here — would anyone want their significant other to do that? It wasn’t necessary and I don’t think it was a smart thing for her to do. JMOAA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:18 pm

@mbl IA and if the lead does say things of that nature, then she'll be questioned, just like many other leads were questioned for their actions and were crucified.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:32 pm

As I recall, Lauren B has said that was one of the reasons for her split with Ben. She couldn't get past all his ILY's to JoJo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:34 pm

mbl wrote:I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that most people would not like their fiancé to broadcast on national tv to millions of people on 4-5 different occasions that someone else is the best kisser.  I mean let’s be real here — would anyone want their significant other to do that?  It wasn’t necessary and I don’t think it was a smart thing for her to do.  JMOAA

Especially since it does seem like Jason is a great kisser! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am

Great kisser statements are the least of Becca’s problems, IMO. Remember, she got her seal of approval from Garrett’s parents before her episodes aired. When Mama G gets a load of Becca deep dive kissing all the different guys she did, I think we could wind up with a rerun of Garrett, finger in nose, hand on hip, repeating his refrain; “Mom, Am I doing the right thing?” Which may or may not slow down her packing assistance.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Great kisser statements are the least of Becca’s problems, IMO. Remember, she got her seal of approval from Garrett’s parents before her episodes aired. When Mama G gets a load of Becca deep dive kissing all the different guys she did, I think we could wind up with a rerun of Garrett, finger in nose, hand on hip, repeating his refrain; “Mom, Am I doing the right thing?” Which may or may not slow down her packing assistance.
I can’t even imagine if “her family values” differ from the family’s. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Great kisser statements are the least of Becca’s problems, IMO. Remember, she got her seal of approval from Garrett’s parents before her episodes aired. When Mama G gets a load of Becca deep dive kissing all the different guys she did, I think we could wind up with a rerun of Garrett, finger in nose, hand on hip, repeating his refrain; “Mom, Am I doing the right thing?” Which may or may not slow down her packing assistance.
I can’t even imagine if “her family values” differ from the family’s. hehehe
And we already know there are a few serious misalignments who stayed around quite a while, IMO. Production has us watching the wrong show and missing the real action, JMO :angryemotion   cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever