SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:26 pm

@vernie113 Thanks for posting those IG stories - really cute. I wonder hoe Fletch is doing - JoJo should be working on another season of clothes, right?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:49 pm

@Norcalgal yes I don’t remember if it was on her account or the shopfletch account but she said her fall clothing line comes out next month
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Looks like Darla and presumably Ed are staying with them in CA:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm48JcPFmRU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dcdqjl3k8ddv

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@vernie113 Just a few corrections. It seems the filming in Georgia was not for their Kin network YouTube channel. As mentioned earlier, it looks like they are hosts for a new competition show featuring fitness couples. We will know more next year. The recent shoots in LA involved both Jojo and Jordan not Jojo alone. The one last week was a commercial for Velveeta on SEC network. The one they shot a couple on days ago seemed to have included Jordan since he changed clothes twice like Jojo and Emma performed men grooming on him. Not sorry ure what the last shoot was for but maybe their Kin network channel.
Just to be clear, I was just showing how busy they were with different activities since May. It was not my intention to list 100% of everything they did - just a wide variety of events they attended/participated in.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@Norcalgal yes I don’t remember if it was on her account or the shopfletch account but she said her fall clothing line comes out next month

That is pretty late. Usually the fall stuff is out in August.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:05 pm

@vernie113 I just wanted to put out the right information since some people on this forum don't follow them closely. Didn't want anyone to be misinformed. Was not trying to call out anyone

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:06 pm

@Sprite ya the month is almost over, but that is what Jojo said that it will be out in September. She was asking for a beauty lifestyle photography in Dallas, so I wonder if she is doing the photoshoot for her line in dallas this time instead of LA and Connecticut
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Jojo is such a good role model for young girls to follow. Hard working, smart and successful! She knows how to balance her love life and professional activities.
She’s one of my favorite in this franchise.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 pm

I have never seen a bad picture of Jojo but this one is just stunning. Her beauty is fresh and timeless.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm7Bb5LhSmm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sz6umqncicg2

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:43 pm

I cannot even fathom how gorgeous she will be on her wedding day. But can't wait to witness it!

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Although this IG post is an ad for MVMT watches, the picture is very meaningful. For a minute it was a post that would provide their wedding date. I guess I am being delusional. I can dream.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnALYpvHv9w/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gkmineqvaeel

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Jojo and Jordan have a dog shower for Jackson in their flip house laugh out loud very smart
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana