SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:03 pm

@Alanna I don't know if you have watched the video yet but from what Jordan said It was during the first year of their relationship. So from the day they got engaged which also includes the period when the show was airing. The Raya thing they talked about happened when the show was airing. I believe it was Jojo that said it was the worse during tabloid drama. Like they would get past one tabloid drama and then another one would come up. @Lexi In the real world, nobody gets engaged then get to know each other. IMO no couple in the history of this franchise (maybe Jason and Molly) had to deal with so much negative press on the regular. The negative press continued for a very long time. Usually withing a month or 2, the tabloids move on from the couples but that didn't happen for J&J.

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:10 pm

I also respect them both for not giving up and respect for Jordan. that he went to see a therapist. It just shows that he really wanted to make it work and not give up
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Ok, finally got through it. I love how raw and authentic they were. And I also love that they use their platform to share advice on life. These two are in it for the long haul guys. It's very obvious to see in this episode (if you didn't know it before).
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Heavy episode guys!! Seeing JoJo cry broke my heart.. So happy they didn't give up but instead worked at their relationship.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:15 pm

@aviej Amen girl!!! It’s very obvious and i definitely saw it way before seeing these videos. I have a new found respect for them both which makes me love them more after 2 years
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:23 pm

I really appreciated them opening up about the difficulties these couples have to go through once the show is done and they have to work through those first six months to a year. I can’t imagine moving to a new state for someone you barely know and moving in with them, constantly feeling like you need to be “on” and dealing with backlash.

It made me like him even more when Jordan said early in their relationship he went to see a therapist so that he could be best the version of himself for her. I think every couple kind of hits a fork in the road and they have to pick a path. It was really sweet listening to them talk about how they chose each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
It made me like him even more when Jordan said early in their relationship he went to see a therapist so that he could be best the version of himself for her. I think every couple kind of hits a fork in the road and they have to pick a path. It was really sweet listening to them talk about how they chose each other.
I really loved this too. I think watching this video can go one of two ways. The focus can be on how much they apparently fought during that first year together, or how they decided that they wanted each other and were willing to do the work. My focus is on the latter. Also on a lighter note, Jo's reaction to her saying "chuckling" is the exact same one I had when she said it laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm

I just listened so now the timing makes more sense to me. I guess the unfollow craziness was part of Year 1 dramatic academy tryouts then laugh out loud It was cute how Jordan was comforting Jo when she started crying while videotaping this.

I also think they really only have (had?) one issue that was the basis for all their fights- his alleged cheating/her insecurities over it. At least that’s how it is in my marriage and those of my close friends, different “one issue” though of course. Also interesting this relationship was “special” bc of the fairytale aspect that she felt she couldn’t tell anyone their struggles. I agreed with Jo that it ended up being a good thing in retrospect though. Good for them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:17 pm

@Alanna I agree. It was interesting to hear her say that it really weighed heavy on her even if she knew the rumors weren’t true and that it frustrated him because he knew they weren’t true, but he still had to deal with the questions from her and the outside world. That must have been a big boiling pot of frustration those first few months.

It was sweet listening to her talk about how in those first few months when he went to see a therapist it really made her realize how committed he was pretty much. These two have worked really hard for each other it seems. Good on them for sure.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 am

I love these two so much. Please never stop making YouTube videos for my own selfish reasons JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 35 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:05 pm

The newest episode is up and it was adorably funny. They just answered IG comments. There was a lot of talk about being doggie parents to Jackson and they shared a funny story about his first time at the beach laugh out loud

Also, I remember when the previews first came out that people were concerned about them being snarky about the wedding comments. They weren’t. They were very sweet and said they love that people care about them and are invested in their story. They’re taking the process as normal as possible. They referenced how on average, most people date for 2-3 years before getting engaged and married and that’s the route they’re going. They love each other and they will get married they said. Not sure how anyone can really disagree with their logic, but to each their own laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:13 pm

I really couldn’t believe Jordan’s answer (5 years from dating to marriage?) but ok. Jo’s opinion is the only one that needs to align with his.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana