SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by aviej Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The newest episode is up and it was adorably funny. They just answered IG comments. There was a lot of talk about being doggie parents to Jackson and they shared a funny story about his first time at the beach laugh out loud

Also, I remember when the previews first came out that people were concerned about them being snarky about the wedding comments. They weren’t. They were very sweet and said they love that people care about them and are invested in their story. They’re taking the process as normal as possible. They referenced how on average, most people date for 2-3 years before getting engaged and married and that’s the route they’re going. They love each other and they will get married they said. Not sure how anyone can really disagree with their logic, but to each their own laugh out loud

Per the bolded, I think most people get so consumed and accustomed to what a bubble relationship is and what it should look like even in the outside world, that they get confused when two people try to treat what once was a bubble relationship like a normal one. So, normal relationship behavior suddenly looks abnormal because it goes against the expected norm for a bubble relationship. Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:21 pm

I’m glad jojo seems on board with this “normal” timeline. I personally wouldn’t have waited 5 years in my normal relationship but to each their own I agree. They are still really cute and jojo doesn’t seem put off by this so I’m happy for them.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:29 pm

@Alanna @Lexi he said most people date for 2-3 and then get engaged. At least for me and my family and friends, that’s how it’s been for them as well. Most people don’t meet on a tv show and get engaged after 10 weeks of filming.

He then said sometimes planning a wedding can take a year to two years for some people. Again, that’s how it’s been for my loved ones as well, whether it’s because they need to find the right venue, the right date, to save up, etc. That obviously might not be the case for them, but I think he was just saying that they met under crazy circumstances when a lot of couples in the real world have a few years together once they do get married so it’s not abnormal that they’ve been together two years and they’re not married yet.

There’s nothing crazy about that to me. It’s just reality.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:37 pm

They also said oh yeah we’re for sure getting married, they’ve been dating 2 1/2 years, if that’s true what’s stopping them? I just want the best for them but I’ve seen it many times with these couples, “we are in love and getting married for sure”until they aren’t. That being said it is fine and no big deal if they are happy and successful today.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm

This episode was so fun to watch. I agree with you Ash everything you said is on point!!!

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 pm

I agree they weren’t snarky at all in their answers. Jojo is really sweet and gracious all of the time.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:46 pm

They also said in today’s episode to stay tuned, that they’ll be discussing the issue of wedding/marriage further. So I tend to believe them. There’s obviously more they’re gonna share about the topic and they gave us a teaser. Whether they take 3yrs or 5 before they get married, it’s their prerogative. So long as they are on the same page on the issue, that’s all that matters IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:52 pm

I agree. They are on the same page unlike you know who but maybe I shouldn’t talk about the other couple cause that’s a whole different story

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:52 pm

@Lexi everyone is different. Between myself and my group of friends, we’re between the ages of 26-28. One of my best friends has been dating her now fiancé since sophomore year of high school, which means she’s been with him for a little over ten years. He finally just proposed to her back in August.

I think a lot of people close to them were waiting for a long time for them to get engaged, but they did it at their own speed. They really spent their early to mid twenties focusing on their careers, having fun, traveling, etc... kind of like JoJo and Jordan. Maybe JoJo and Jordan have the same mind set as my friends and that when they do decide to get married it’s because they’re ready to totally settle down. They could decide around their three year mark this spring that they’re ready to start planning. That’s not crazy to me.

I also think it’s inportant to note that Jordan didn’t say their timeline was five years. From what I watched and IMO, he was simply trying to make a point that just because they got engaged on the show doesn’t mean they have to be married already - that’s simply not the norm in today’s society.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Well since they are getting married at the beginning of some sort of year and it’s not this year it’s definitely looking more and more like that’s the timeframe they’re going with but you are right everyone is different and either this relationship will work out or it won’t.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:04 pm

I just wouldn’t want to see Jojo disappointed or unhappy in a year.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Lexi wrote:I just wouldn’t want to see Jojo disappointed or unhappy in a year.
Not every Bach story has the same ending...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana