SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Personally I think they already have picked a date and venue that maybe in CA or somewhere else. Wedding planning is further along that is being kept top secret .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by aviej Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Hmm... I also think wedding planning is further along than what is being shared. With regards to the venue, maybe not. Just this week or last week she was following another wedding venue. I do think things like guest list have already been drafted.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:12 pm

More pictures from Turks & Caicos

https://www.instagram.com/p/By56o6Bn63i/?igshid=4gwtfrsa7h4j

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6iqonHqsc/?igshid=wcyn2gfq49e1

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:15 pm

According to the article below, JoJo and Jordan will be the hosts of Paramount's America's Fittest Couple. Could this be what they were filming back in August last year in Atlanta?

https://www.seriesfest.com/pilots/home-weet-home-why-property-programming-is-tv-s-cash-pad
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:20 pm

@aviej yes I’m pretty sure just based on the title . Finally I have been wondering about this since I heard it was suppose to come in the spring
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:21 pm

@aviej very nice write up in that article!! They are so accomplished and have worked very hard to get where they are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:34 pm

So that means as well there's another show with CMA that they teased about as well. They sure have been busy!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:58 pm

@aviej CMT not CMA.. It’s this exact show they filmed last year in Atlanta that they are hosting. This is what they teased about... the competition show America’s fittest couple and I found that out cause some contestants were leaving comments on j&js post. I remember when I found the producer on ig and was posting pictures he hashtag cmt.  

Also cash pad did change the date July 23rd and it will end in September
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@aviej very nice write up in that article!! They are so accomplished and have worked very hard to get where they are.

Did u guys notice the article says Jojo and Jordan Hosts and Executive Produces Cash Pad????
That’s a bid deal and responsibility!!!’They are really hitting their stride . Good for them and their hard work!!!

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:29 am

@vernie13 I sure did! When they first announced cash pad back in January it said host which is kind of obvious since it’s their show but this is the first time it says executive producers!!! I screamed laugh out loud good for them. This is what success looks like. I’m glad they removed themselves from bachelor nation and continue their own life outside of the bachelor/ette world
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:12 am

Yeah I'm not sure whether they are really the exec producers. The official page (https://www.cnbc.com/cash-pad-bio/) doesn't indicate that. But if they are, excellent! And @pinkpincess thanks for the correction, I meant CMT. However, maybe the website I cited has it wrong and it's not Paramount but CMT that is doing the show?? Which is why I thought there was another show in the works.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:12 pm

Accdg to Jojo, they flew in from LA early Thursday at 2 am and poor Jordan had to take a 20 am flight to go to New Orleans (Thibodaux) LA for Manning Passing Academy until Sunday.
I wonder when they’ll restart Engaged..Flight was at 10 am and not 20 am

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana