SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:25 pm

Loved Jason's segment. He can't help that he is articulate and very chill, jmo. I'm really hoping he finds someone wonderful....I honestly believe he really wants a wife and family, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:
sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:yup we have both F1 and F2 arriving by boat.

Wow, so she didn’t let f2 go before FRC

I don't think she was allowed to imo.
Kaitlyn wanted to let Nick go early too but I guess production didn't allow it.

But Des Andi Rachel all let the f2 leave early.

I am guessing it’s because she let Jason leave early so she’s not allowed to let Blake leave early and producers want to see him completely breakdown for the. Most. Dramatic. FRC. Ever. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:41 pm

We should be able to figure out which man is arriving later. Looks like those clouds dissipated somewhat.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Doats wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yay Buffalo!!!

I loved my 4 years in Buffalo with the wings at the Anchor Bar and Ted's hot dogs. I miss those things now since I'm here on the west coast.

I love Buffalo and the people. Jason is a good example of WNY'ers, just all around great people who like to laugh and have fun.

Come back some time, I'll meet you there! I'm only 40 minutes from Buffalo.

Are you in St Catherine’s?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:18 am

There was way too much Jordan for me. I don't mind him in small doses but it was a rerun of the season. He's exactly the same. I don't get why anyone would get so worked up over him, though.

I was happy to see John in the blooper at the end at least. I hope he gets more airtime on BIP but won't hold my breath.

Jason did great and he looked good! Yes, he seems to be getting groomed to potentially be TB but why not? To me he clearly had strong feelings for Becca. That didn't surprise me but Wills did a little. He seemed to be still hurt. I really like him also.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633

Colton came on a little too strong earlier in the show but I felt he was sincere when talking about being a virgin.

Becca seems to have a good rapport with her guys and they all seemed to be happy for her, even those who she hurt. I'm not sure I've seen it quite that way before. There have been Bachelorettes in the past who couldn't seem to give the guys anything so I liked that she wasn't trying to distance herself from them. Her next test will be how she is with her f2.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:36 am

I hope Jason will become TB, he was the most interesting guy of the season.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:21 am

Best Tell All in recent years. I laughed all the way through it. Even though they OD'd on Jordan, he is entertaining and I think he has a good heart. Colton did not come off well interacting with most of the guys tonight but he expressed himself well while talking with Chris.

Love Wills. Gosh what a great man. And I have to head over to the BIP spoilers to read about what is going on with Joe being in love!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 am

Jordon has the best one liners laugh out loud he’s pretty funny IMO and I don’t think,the guys got him for the most part . Joe did and I think,that’s because he doesn’t have an ego like the majority did ...and so he saw it for what it was on the first night and while watching episodes. Also like how Jordan was shown as the only guy to come out and tell Colton that he supported him. The others seemed embarrassed for their derogatory comments ... but remained silent. Maybe they did say something and it wasn’t shown ... either way..... I commend Jordan for saying that despite Colton’s comments towards him. At least he can sepatae issues and do the right thing.

Joe is a sweetheart ...hope all goes well for him on BIP!

Jason will make a good Bach ... so hope it’s him and not Blake...

Didnt like Colton last night for the most part. Talk with Chris was sincere IMO and I hope all the guys who were jerks to him feel the shame they should. They were nasty and low in their comments IMO tha shows true colours... pretend all you want .... stuff like that tells the real story ... just like Garret’s SM likes do.

So glad those few guys in back left corner were dismissed early in season ... total jerks IMO

All in alll decent MTA

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:31 am

Wow I thought that was one of the better MTA's in awhile! Good to be pleasantly surprised by this show. I felt Jason, Colton, and Wills were all auditioning for the next lead. Personally I think Colton came on the show just to be the next TB and he is my least favorite. I wouldn't mind Wills but he comes across fairly quiet at times and not sure his personality would showcase well. Loved Chris' apology choir!! Hilarious! Jason or Wills for next lead would be my votes.

The guys all had the nicest things to say about Becca. It seems once the dust all settled this cast really bonded.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:38 am

So, I was surprised to like David last night. He was contrite and knew where he went wrong. Will be interested to see him on BIP. IMO...best dressed.

Jason is so well spoken. (I need for him to date Tanya Rad though)

JOHN!!!!! That was the sexiest math I have ever seen!!!!!!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:59 am

I forgot about the bloopers. First time in a long time that I actually laughed out loud. laugh out loud

I don't remember what guys said what about Colton in the season but he seems to be friends with a lot of them. I imagine more of them said something in support of him other than just Jordan but they were highlighting him for pretty much everything.

I do like Joe and will be interested to see him on BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:26 pm

I posted a couple of times last evening that Jordan was getting on my last nerve. I changed my mind after listening to him speak to Clayton at the end and then began kicking myself for forgetting that this is a very scripted show. Came to the realization that I could figuratively strangle the Jordan character and had neglected to separate the the character from the man.

Trying to get better at differentiating between screen characters and real people...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 10 - July 30th - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
mindless
charriotoffire
XQZME
Kels0012
BowenAnderson
Minney
Norcalgal
albean99
Billysmom
sbolduc
jojo47