SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Clarence Thompson is black hat guy... Otherwise known as Bubba

I personally like HUBBA BUBBA LOL

His name is Bubba Thompson! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are some other pictures of him that I found:

He is the one in the red shirt!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He likes to hunt like Paige does:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote][/quote]
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by mrsbatonmom Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:32 pm

I think I am looking more forward to Friday's SHA premiere than I am for tonight's bachelor episode!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:I think I am looking more forward to Friday's SHA premiere than I am for tonight's bachelor episode!

Me too rotfl It's the different format that I think I like, mixes it up a bit from the bach even though it's the same concept.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

I like Hubba Bubba too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (should I add this smiley? ha!)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:I like Hubba Bubba too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (should I add this smiley? ha!)

Ab so bloody lutely .. That is poifict Smiley
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I like Hubba Bubba too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (should I add this smiley? ha!)

Ab so bloody lutely .. That is poifict Smiley

I added it to the Fun Smilies Group! Bubba is next to Kacie the baton twirler. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 pm

:Bubba: Love that new smiley. giddyup!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Sweet Home Alabama Marriage soon? See what Paige Duke expects from the show:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 pm

I added this smiley next to Bubba. It will be our Jeremiah James smiley. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks, Love_Me, love it. We are going to have so much fun in this thread, as usual. Cannot wait.

Go, Jeremiah :Jeremiah : Go, Bubba :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Whitney Duncan's Ex-Husband, Donny Fallgatter, to Compete on CMT's Sweet Home Alabama

"I wish her well," he says of his ex-wife, Whitney.

Jessica Nicholson | Published: Jan 09, 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Donny Fallgatter, ex-husband of singer and Survivor contestant Whitney Duncan, is looking for love again. He is one of the 22 bachelors competing for the heart of southern belle Paige Duke on the upcoming season of CMT’s Sweet Home Alabama, which premieres Jan. 13.

The Nashville musician and ex-Kingbilly member says the time is right to pursue a new love interest. “Everything came out in the tabloids more recently than the divorce proceeding started—that’s just how Tennessee works,” Donny tells CountryWeekly.com. “I had moved on by that time and it was a great time for me to try my luck with Paige."

As previously reported, Donny's "secret marriage" to singer Whitney Duncan was revealed when she began a relationship with fellow Survivor contestant Keith Tollefson. By mid-November 2011, Whitney and Donny were in the process of divorcing.

In regards to Whitney, Donny says, "I would honestly say I wish her well in whatever she's doing. Everything that happens is supposed to happen."

Paige, a South Carolina native who works as a representative for a national outdoors retailer in Minnesota and who is a former NASCAR Spring Ambassador, will choose from among 22 guys—11 city boys and 11 country boys—as they vie for her affections. Donny says there are a few things that immediately attracted him to Paige. “She’s a Southern belle, so that’s one plus,” says Donny. “She’s beautiful, so that’s two plusses. Everybody loves her and she’s got a huge heart, which is a huge thing for me. I had no doubt that it would be a great opportunity.”

Like the previous seasons, Donny says there was definitely tension in the house between the city boys and the country boys from the very first day. “We [country boys] are all used to giving someone a handshake and looking them in the eye and being a man about it—and some of the city guys, when they first stepped into the house, wouldn’t even look you in the eye. We called them out on it the first day and said, ‘Look, we don’t have to like each other but at least give us a handshake and look us in the eye.’ Even after we said that, they would say, ‘Nah, we’re good,’ and keep walking. [Contestant] Shawn [Bigos] from New York, he’s just used to so many people and passing them on the street and not saying hi. That just rubbed us the wrong way. But that’s going to happen when there’s that much testosterone and people are developing feelings for Paige.”

On the upside, Donny says that was able to write some songs for his upcoming solo while taping the show—including a song that Donny wrote for Paige that he says will be on the upcoming album. “I got to hang out with [fellow “country boys”] Jeremiah [Korfe], Landon [Chase] and Chance [Lawrence] and we got to write quite a bit together. I wasn’t expecting that.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Hubba Bubba or Jeremiah FTW! :Bubba: vs. :Jeremiah :
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210