SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Jeepers wrote:Clarence Thompson is black hat guy... Otherwise known as Bubba

I personally like HUBBA BUBBA LOL

His name is Bubba Thompson! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are some other pictures of him that I found:

He is the one in the red shirt!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He likes to hunt like Paige does:

[/quote][/quote]

Yowza. If it's down to this guy and the city guy who wears more jewelry than Paige does, surely her choice will be an easy one! DAYUM Hubba Bubba is a hottie! :Bubba:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by atem Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Didn't the guy putting the ring on her finger wearing a huge ring himself?

Geez, that guy that just got divorced and now wants to be dumped on tv?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 pm

I think these hunks would be great as canidates for ABC's The Bachelor . I might be 80 but my eye sight is 20 /20 /[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

I would choose Bubba over Jermiah anyday of the week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I would choose Bubba over Jermiah anyday of the week.

I think Bubba from reading Facebook, Twitter, and other places has already become a fan favorite. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:10 am

CMT spokeswoman Natasha Powell said the season finale is slated for March 16, but that is subject to change.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:53 am

Love_Me wrote:

CMT spokeswoman Natasha Powell said the season finale is slated for March 16, but that is subject to change.

Why would it change I wonder?

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Jaybird wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Clarence Thompson is black hat guy... Otherwise known as Bubba

I personally like HUBBA BUBBA LOL

His name is Bubba Thompson! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are some other pictures of him that I found:

He is the one in the red shirt!

He likes to hunt like Paige does:

[/quote]

Yowza. If it's down to this guy and the city guy who wears more jewelry than Paige does, surely her choice will be an easy one! DAYUM Hubba Bubba is a hottie! :Bubba: [/quote]

:fanningfan
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Andrew Glassman: Casting is key to 'Sweet Home Alabama'

Published: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 6:23 AM

MOBILE, Alabama -- The first season of “Sweet Home Alabama” ended with a delicious twist: Viewers learned that runner-up Tribble Reese would be the star of the show’s second season.

Just like that, he went from being the guy who lost the girl to being the guy who got 22 other girls.

On the screen, it seemed to play out as if Reese learned about his grand consolation prize almost immediately after being brushed off by Devin Grissom. But the on-screen action doesn’t always reflect the way things played out in real time, and Executive Producer Andrew Glassman reveals that there actually was a bit of a lag.

Producers more or less needed to sleep on it, he said.

“The day after Devin made her final decision, we all woke up and went, ‘Okay, let’s start building a season for Tribble,’” Glassman said. “Because he was such a natural choice.”

Not that it came as a complete surprise.

“From the first day we met Tribble, we all knew he was a television star, a larger-than-life personality,” Glassman said. “So it was just a very natural decision.”

After her Season Two victory last month, Robertsdale nursing student Tristan Smith offered another revelation: She hadn’t even responded to the show’s casting call. Cody Harris, a friend who’d been featured in Season One, had recommended her to producers.

She’s rejected them the first few times they called, and only agreed to be on the show after Harris talked her into it.

That experience opens a window into Glassman’s approach to casting the show. In his view, it’s not about a specific process — it’s about the characters.

“You have to open up every channel to where you’re going to find great people,” he said. “The traditional casting call, you tend to get a lot more fame-seekers and you have to kind of have to weed out the people who are being fake because they want their own reality show. On the other hand, you can get some really loud personalities that way.”

Along those lines, he said, the upcoming season will include “some of our best villains.”

A “reluctant contestant” like Smith can provide a welcome measure of sweetness and authenticity, he said.

“We have spent a great amount of time and energy finding the right balance,” Glassman said. “And then sometimes someone will be like, ‘Hey, I just bumped into someone at the shopping mall who is perfect for the show.’ So you just have to have your eyes wide open, your ears wide open, and look through a lot of tapes and profiles and pictures. Those people who just radiate energy off the screen, you can tell right away they’re going to be right for the show.”

Reality-show producers can almost effortlessly put one slant or another on the way characters are perceived. Speaking after her win in Season Two, Smith said she thought “Sweet Home Alabama’s” producers treated the cast fairly as they distilled days of raw material down to a few hours of broadcast footage.

Glassman said he thinks casting is the key. Get the right people, and you don’t have to invent the fireworks.

“A lot of people talk about the editing of reality shows, and my policy is to let people be themselves,” he said. “They are far more creative and original (and) the audience at home is just very bright. They can tell when you’re trying to play a trick on them. So my policy is just not to do that. Let people be who they are, and it shines through, and if you’re doing that the viewer will trust you and go along for the ride.”

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:I sure hope that kissing crying is not her saying goodbye to him. He's already a frontrunner for me too, they just seem to fit from the caps. I just flashback to how Collin cried and Devin and was shocked he was gone and not F1 or F2. I really thought Collin would be F1, even over Tribble.

Love_me, SHA fb said tomorrow will be full bio's, cannot wait for the names to the faces either. Excited the premiere is 2 hours!!!!!

I thought maybe Paige shared something personal with him and he kissed her tears away. He seems to be wearing the same shirt and black cowboy hat in the crying kissing picture that he did on their 1-on-1 date. You are right though with this show you just never know what might happen. I thought Tribble was the F1 during Devin's season and Cassie was the F1 during Tribble's season.

Thanks, Love_Me that's what I'm hoping too. You may need to talk me off the ledge the entire season.
Where's Beeleever, when I need her the most? I'm almost afraid to have a favorite guy, but I will, I always do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We will be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]for sure this season Gina. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ❤

Gina and Love...Bee is back in the saddle! Ride 'em cowboy...Holy Hotness Hubba Bubba!!! :Bubba: :Bubba: :Bubba:

Is it Friday yet? This season is going to be soooooooo much fun! Okay...off to catch up on all the SHA threads. 👋
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:18 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I'm already attached to these two and the show hasn't even started yet! I can't wait to find out more about him!

Yeppers, mnm...I think we got ourselves a fave this season. I can't wait to see them together for real! :lovebash:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:21 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I haven't watched a season of this show yet, but I think the guy in the black hat just convinced me! giggling

I hope you join us chas...it's a great show and we have fun here! :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210