SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 pm

^^ Can't even imagine the time it takes. I don't suppose the word "sleep" fits in there somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

hmmm, what do y'all make of this? If Bubba isn't the new bachelor, he may have found him a cowgirl?
Bubba Thompson
Headed to Eat Lunch With Cody Harris then its chill time till the Rodeo starts in Andalusia, #NeedsMyCowgirl
3 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Not sure where to put this but here it is rotfl she made a comment that he doesn't wear his bandana like Jeremiah
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:13 pm

CarrieA wrote:Not sure where to put this but here it is rotfl she made a comment that he doesn't wear his bandana like Jeremiah
Carrie, :WAVEY: hey, girl, the pic. is a red x.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Gina wrote:
CarrieA wrote:Not sure where to put this but here it is rotfl she made a comment that he doesn't wear his bandana like Jeremiah
Carrie, :WAVEY: hey, girl, the pic. is a red x. Is it when Bubba wore the bandana, which cracked me totally up. :awesome:

how about now?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:17 pm

^^I see it CarrieA
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:19 pm

CarrieA hahahaha Now there's a look! Didn't I see him in Walmart? She posted it on FB and twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:23 pm

It's posted on facebook on her page, she is at Daytona with her friend and they are posing with a guy who is wearing tan shorts and a red/white/blue vest with no shirt under (he's older) and he is wearing two bandanas on his head rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

CarrieA wrote:It's posted on facebook on her page, she is at Daytona with her friend and they are posing with a guy who is wearing tan shorts and a red/white/blue vest with no shirt under (he's older) and he is wearing two bandanas on his head rotfl
Thanks, Carrie, I see it now. Yikes, does that dude have a mirror? Guess not. hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:43 pm

OMG, Paige's face is hilarious! rotfl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:57 pm

I put together what I believe is the question from the live chat on Krueger Farms' FB page and Paige's response. (I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put it, but here goes.) These are the questions and answers that pertain to the stuff that we are interested in. giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I could not find Liz’s post…so either it was deleted or Paige mistyped the name.
PAIGE: Liz- Everything is going wonderfully! I'm sooo happy and I think Kruger Farms will do a follow up video so you'll all be able to see me and who I pick right after finale... what do you mean Bubba gear hahah?

ARIANA: Hi paige! First, you're gorgeous! What was your favorite part about being the bachelorette this season?
PAIGE: Ariana- Thank you so much:) My favorite part was actually falling in love which seems so crazy and against the odds on a TV show.....

BRITTANY : hey....my question is watching the show now....do you regret keeping some of the guys and sending certain ones home after seeing how some act?
PAIGE : Brittany - well I kind of knew what was going on. I don't regret any of my decisions- regardless of if I would have rather kept some guys longer in the end I knew I was looking for my soul mate so all of the guys besides one would have had to go home sometime!

DUKE: Are you satisfied with the way the editing and production of the show is? I've heard other reality show stars talk about the way they can masterfully take things out of context and re-arrange situations to make them more dramatic. Do you see any of that going on, or has it been pretty straight forward and honest so far?
PAIGE: Duke- Well actually I'm not completely satisfied but I knew what I signed up for. I'm so grateful because I've found my love but at the same time I know it's still a show and they have to make characters. I promise after March 23rd the finale I'll tell ya'll everything you wanna know!

HANNAH: Who will your heart chose at the end of this
PAIGE: Hannah I can't say yet haha

STEPHANIE: what do you like best so fair about being on the show paige ?
PAIGE: Stephanie - falling in LOVE!! haha besides that all the fun dates I got to go on!

KRISTIN: Just wondering - at this point in the show - how many guys did you have serious feelings for?
PAIGE: Kristin- I have different feelings for different guys but...do you believe in love at first sight??

LACEY: How did YOU feel Landon came off as? Clingy/Controlling or just plain trying to protect you or both?
PAIGE: Lacey I thought he came off as protective to me...I'm just seeing this footage for the first time though... what do you think??

KAYLA: Are you still friends with the guys you have let go? Are there any hard feelings, or are they happy for you?
PAIGE: Kayla- I'm am still friends with almost all of them...no hard feelings because they see how real my love is to me!

DAISEY: who do you have the most fellings for?
PAIGE: Daisey I can't say ;) but who do you think?

MANDI: Hey girl! Couple of questions about you personally... How long have you been with Kruger Farms? And do you still barrell race? Regarding the show.... Does the show help you get why the guys come down on Landon so hard?
PAIGE: Mandi I've worked here since August Smiley I barreled raced a lot in college but haven't much since I graduated ...I hope to again one day! And yes the show helps me see why but the difference is I've heard things since the show

JEWEL: As you watch the episodes every week, is this your first time seeing them & watching how the guys went on in the house & are you shocked at anything that was said etc?!
PAIGE: Jewel THis is my first time seeing them...some things actually do shock me but only with one of the guys,...

I can’t find the post Paige was responding to here…
PAIGE: Kaylea- Hmm gosh so many of the guys, Matt, Chance, Donny, dustin...but I knew I had to. They were so sweet but not the one God made for me!

DAISEY: who do you have the most fellings for?
PAIGE: Daisey I can't say ;) Who do you like

JESSICA: Hi page! How has the Lord helped you through elimination? Do you feel that He has led you to choose the right guys to go home each time?
PAIGE: Jessica- I prayed every night and knew the guy I would choose would be praying. He reassured me despite the constant mindgames the producers would play!

I could not find the post that Paige was referring to here…
PAIGE: Willow - I haven't been able to watch a single show with him but it is so hard for him...he doesn't watch the other dates usually haha. He knows it's in the past but I know I wouldn't be able to watch my boy kiss other girls

ADRIANNA: are you still friends with all the guys in the house ?
PAIGE: Adrianna - YES!! I talk to them very often and am so thankful

DANA: Hey Paige! I would love to meet you when your back in Lancaster but my question is right now in the show who do you see yourself spending your life with?Smiley
PAIGE: Dana, I'd loe to meet you too. YES I do see myself spending my life with him and can't wait for ya'll to meet him in Lancaster. Right after the finale he will fly to see me:)

TANYA: Did you know Jeremiah before the show being that u work in mn
PAIGE: Tanya - No! I had never met him...so strange to meet a country boy from MN!

I can’t find the post Paige was responding to here…
Ann- Not gonna lie in the past it hasn't worked out and it was not a real relationship. I was the exception though and have never been in love until I met the guy I'm with now. I'm SOOO happy and found my soul mate

ALYSON: paige, are you still dating the guy you chose??
PAIGE: Alyson- YES!! And I'm so in love

TAMMY: Paige I would like to know how is your family back home doing without you around? You are a wonderful person and I hope you are happy and in love. God bless you and your family. Take care and Thank you.
PAIGE: Tammy LOL mama misses me but they understand haha...I can't wait o bring my fella home

I could not find the post Paige was responding to here…
PAIGE: Christy - LOL it was hard at times. I've always hoped for love at first sight though. Gosh it was so hard because I could never talk to any of the guys off camera

MELISSA: Paige, I just wanted to see if you think that you could truly see yourself with Shaun B. I did not like him at first but have grown to love him. I know it had to be such a touch decision, I love all the remaining guys, with the exception of one. But I think Jeremiah, Bubba and Shaun B. in the final three and I KNOW they could all make you happiest girl in the world! Will next weeks episode be 2 hours?
PAIGE: Melissa - Yes it will be 2 hours...can't wait for ya'll to see the end...I've learned to be pretty smart with the guys I choose!

I could not find the post that Paige was responding to here…
PAIGE: Brittaney Ahh who do you live close to? I love talking to ya'll because this is such a fun thing for me and I'm so humbled ya'll care about my love life. I really want it to be an inspiration b/c I was always worried about being alone the rest of my life but God works in mysterious ways and I want every girl to feel what I feel right now. We all deserve it

ASHLY: Paige, do you ever have a fear of sending the wrong person home?
PAIGE: Ashly- No I don't worry of sending the wrong guy home...I know I'd feel it if it were there

KRISTIN: don't know if I believe in love at first sight! I guess it didn't happen to me but I'm not saying it can't happen to others! Do you?!!
PAIGE: Kristin - Mama told me when I see the guy I will know. I didn't believe it in either but now I do. I Think God made someone for all of us and it should be easy and we should know. I hope my story will be an inspiration for all of yalll!!

I could not find the post that Paige was responding to here…
PAIGE: Ann Well in my case YES and I've never been so in love. I'm so happy and it makes me want to show all you girls how great love can be

STACIE: Are your feelings about some of the guys changing as you watch the show?
PAIGE: Stacie No they don't change. Shows can edit how they want to but I know the guys persobally!

KAYLA: How neat was it to go on all of those different dates?
PAIGE: Kayla - It was so fun going to all the different places but also hard because of the feelings I felt

MIKE: and while I still have your complete attention, LMAO, If things dont work out....Im your man...hahaha...(I felt like I was writing a letter to Santa) hahahaaaaa
(This really doesn’t make any sense, but maybe he deleted the first post. This sounds more like a response to her answer.)
PAIGE: Mike, That's so crazy...well the feelings were so real but the editing isn't as real, but of course they have to make a show!

KATLYN: Team bubba:) and what advice to you have for us other southern belles about city or country guys, should we stay country?
PAIGE: Katlyn -- well can't say but when you know you know!!

BERNADETTE: Paige, would you ever date someone who has been your friend for about three years? Also do you have any advice for someone torn between two people? Thanks in advance.
PAIGE: Bernadette - Yes I would if I started feeling romatically for them ;) Hmm I know the feeling I felt like I was on twilight. Go with your heart. You can't cheat yourself out of love because someone feels safe but pray a lot about it

ASHLEN: are you now learning anything new about the guys and whats going in the house and getting a different perspective of why the guys acted the way they did? I know it's a show so some stuff has to be staged, but some of it is just downright hilarious...
PAIGE: Ashlen- Hahah I knew most of it but some of it is so funny. However I know it is still a show and I'm so happy with who I picked I don't care about how the other guys are portrayed ;)

JASMIND: Paige are you still with the guy you picked?? and does hes name start with a B??? haha Smiley I sure hope so !!!
PAIGE: Jasmind - I'm with him and SOOO HAPPY!!

NATHAN_SARAH: What was the #1 thing that made you believe you found the one for you? Smiley
PAIGE: Nathan-Sarah- I've never felt this way before and I've never been so sure. Gosh, I felt so loved and I trust him with all my heart. I prayed a lot about it. I've never felt like someone understood me the way he did

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Litta123, thanks so much for bringing all of those Q&As over here! :missclap:

I also think by looking at Jeremiah's and Paige's twitter accounts you can see that he is her final choice. They both retweet a lot of each others' tweets. Smiley
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210