SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Thomigirl Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:45 am

What are their Twitter handles?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Admin Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 am

Thomigirl wrote:What are their Twitter handles?

@Paige_Duke
@followjeremiah
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Last night in a twitter post, when asked about doing more "reality" and the camo, Shaun B wrote:

Yes, I would do another reality show...No, I gave the camo to @followjeremiah because he hunts, would actually use it, and hes my friend!!
Bubba also hunts and, at least from a clip we saw, considers himself to be the country version of Shaun B, so I'm wondering if Shaun and Jeremiah could possibly be F2 and F1... ??? If so, there has to be a HUGE turnaround coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrf210 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Lia wrote:Last night in a twitter post, when asked about doing more "reality" and the camo, Shaun B wrote:

Yes, I would do another reality show...No, I gave the camo to @followjeremiah because he hunts, would actually use it, and hes my friend!!
Bubba also hunts and, at least from a clip we saw, considers himself to be the country version of Shaun B, so I'm wondering if Shaun and Jeremiah could possibly be F2 and F1... ??? If so, there has to be a HUGE turnaround coming.

I have been thinking this too! Also, there was a PI done with Jeremiah in the one of the shows and he says something along the lines of...well if she wants the city life, then she isn't the girl for me. The PI was done @ a later time. I am really thinking it will be a Shaun B. vs. Jeremiah ending.

mrf210

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Lia wrote:Last night in a twitter post, when asked about doing more "reality" and the camo, Shaun B wrote:

This is an interesting thought and that's exactly what I love about this board. Everyone here brings a multiple perspective to broaden my lens.

I would say for the most part, the general viewing audience is prepped for a Bubba/Jeremiah Finale. At this point, that's where I am at.

The concept that it may be a Shaun/Jeremiah Finale could also happen. If Bubba left at F3, his followers would be split between Shaun and Jeremiah. Shaun's edit has turned around and he is gaining in popularity. It would be a city vs. country Finale. The possibilities are there...

If that were to happen, do you think the Bubba fans would stick with country and Jeremiah or would we have a fan favorite that was city? What is the HUGE turnaround that you see coming?

Last season, when Tribble let Cassie go at F3, her fans rallied around Tristan...but her edit is way different than the one Jeremiah is getting. Jeremiah's edit is more like Jackie's was last season. Maybe things will change in the last two weeks of the show, because I don't see much happening between Paige and Jeremiah next week.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Beeleever wrote:

This is an interesting thought and that's exactly what I love about this board. Everyone here brings a multiple perspective to broaden my lens.

I would say for the most part, the general viewing audience is prepped for a Bubba/Jeremiah Finale. At this point, that's where I am at.

The concept that it may be a Shaun/Jeremiah Finale could also happen. If Bubba left at F3, his followers would be split between Shaun and Jeremiah. Shaun's edit has turned around and he is gaining in popularity. It would be a city vs. country Finale. The possibilities are there...

If that were to happen, do you think the Bubba fans would stick with country and Jeremiah or would we have a fan favorite that was city? What is the HUGE turnaround that you see coming?

Last season, when Tribble let Cassie go at F3, her fans rallied around Tristan...but her edit is way different than the one Jeremiah is getting. Jeremiah's edit is more like Jackie's was last season. Maybe things will change in the last two weeks of the show, because I don't see much happening between Paige and Jeremiah next week.
My thinking is that there would have to be a huge turnaround in the way they're portraying Jeremiah so that a finale between J & Shaun would make sense to viewers. And you're right - with only 2 episodes to make that happen before the finale, that would be tough to do. But at this point, a finale with Jeremiah and anyone would be wildly lopsided in a fan opinion poll.

Maybe during the group date this week, Jeremiah takes Paige aside and we get to see more of that fabulous attraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Lia wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

My thinking is that there would have to be a huge turnaround in the way they're portraying Jeremiah so that a finale between J & Shaun would make sense to viewers. And you're right - with only 2 episodes to make that happen before the finale, that would be tough to do. But at this point, a finale with Jeremiah and anyone would be wildly lopsided in a fan opinion poll.

Maybe during the group date this week, Jeremiah takes Paige aside and we get to see more of that fabulous attraction.

We can only hope. As far as what we see, they haven't spoken a word since his 1:1 date. I can't imagine how hard that would be with all the guys coming back from dates and spilling their guts. Paige has no one to talk to, and Jeremiah has too many guys to listen to. No wonder they are both a wreck.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Bee
We can only hope. As far as what we see, they haven't spoken a word since his 1:1 date. I can't imagine how hard that would be with all the guys coming back from dates and spilling their guts. Paige has no one to talk to, and Jeremiah has too many guys to listen to. No wonder they are both a wreck.
YES! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Here is an interesting twitter exchange:

Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke
“@WJNTY: In Daytona for the 500, Just saw @Paige_Duke from #SweetHomeAlabama the only dating show we watch!” Smiley cause its awesomeee

35m Sunny ‏ @iliarar
@Paige_Duke and because this season is so real, despite some wonky edits!

I think this Sunny has something to do with the show...I'm just not sure what. Can anybody else tell from her Twitter page? I have seen several of her tweets to Jeremiah in support of him.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Ugh, Jesse Csinsack tweeted Paige. Run, Paige, run!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:33 am

Thomigirl wrote:Ugh, Jesse Csinsack tweeted Paige. Run, Paige, run!

It was very complimentary...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 am

Jeepers wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:Ugh, Jesse Csinsack tweeted Paige. Run, Paige, run!

It was very complimentary...

I thought it was a nice comment about Paige and the show too. :greenman:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210