SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:55 am

I mean, they made the baby an IG before he/she is born and started replying to comments as the baby. Like that is way too much laugh out loud. IMO

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Enchantress Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:19 am

Oh goodness, that baby instagram is so extra. Cannot believe people actually reply to that thing  duh

As for the Neil Lane ring, eh, I mean it is promotional. I didn't personally like Lauren's OTT ring, but she isn't the only one to have that specific ring--Ashley Rosenbaum has the same one. And I can see how the first class stories could rub people the wrong way, but they didn't bother me because on the rare occasion if I were ever on first class, I would most definitely share it with my friends in all its glory laugh out loud

Basically, I don't find most of their IG stories out of the ordinary for a normal-ish couple that is experiencing cool things and big milestones in their life. Who wouldn't want to show off their ring, or the places that they travel to? It just comes off weirder for Arie and Lauren because they broadcast all that to their relatively high follower counts. Like, I probably would share the stuff that they would if I had those experiences, but limit it to close family and friends.

Minus the baby IG. That will always get a hard pass from me laugh out loud

All JMO.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:33 am

Arie and Lauren seem to be loving their life and life is good ... so happy for them.  Also happy that they don’t care what chronic critics have to say about them.   CH doing their wedding will make for good tv .... a fun loving wedding for a fun loving couple ... Looking forward to it  :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:10 am

wishesfireworks wrote:I’m not surprised at all, I’ve always said they’re both vapid and very surface level. They’re both perfect each other, but that’s not a compliment. They’re the most materialistic and show-offy couple in recent memory. Lauren wants to be. real housewife and well she definitely living that lifestyle now laugh out loud. This is all IMO. 
sosleepy wrote:One of the things I find incredibly off putting about these two, is how incredibly tone deaf/materialistic they come across. Going on and on about their “Rolls Royce” Neil Lane rings in their stories and on IG, and that series of stories about being in first class.... it just rubs me the wrong way. I mean, I’m glad it appears to be working out for them, and congrats on the baby or whatever. But I just don’t care for them. They just leave me cringing and annoyed still, most of the time.

These posts times 1000!!  I know many people with much more wealth than Arie and you'd never see them flaunting their material luxuries on SM or taking as many comped Vegas/NY party and trips as these two.  It's just not a good look on anyone.  Don't even get me started on the baby IG.  It's all a money grab with them. No class at all.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:29 am

Well, I can think of at least one currently engaged couple who had a fully comped Vegas party, photographed and all, in the past year Hugesmile . I guess I don't see it as an egregious offense. They're living a fun life right now and yes, a lot of those expenses are probably comped. I think if you're enjoying those experiences, especially if they're free, why not put them on your social media accounts?
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:23 pm

If I am not interested in any couple, I don’t follow them on sm. I don’t even click on their thread on this forum (unless there’s some breaking news).

Good thing for us: there are so many couples we can choose whom to follow, whom to root for. IMO.

One more thing: I don’t mind traveling to those beautiful places they’ve been to: Iceland, Barcelona are on my bucket list.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:43 pm

sdmom wrote:If I am not interested in any couple, I don’t follow them on sm. I don’t even click on their thread on this forum (unless there’s some breaking news).

Good thing for us: there are so many couples we can choose whom to follow, whom to root for. IMO.

One more thing: I don’t mind traveling to those beautiful places they’ve been to: Iceland, Barcelona are on my bucket list.

All Jmo.
Ya... that’s me too.  Couldn’t care less about past couples or contestants I don’t care for.  Life’s too short to waste on inconsequential things/people.  If I see a new post in Aries thread ( and maybe 1 or 2 others) I’ll check to see what’s up ... otherwise I'm oblivious to what’s going on in Bach world   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 25 2622943811

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:One of the things I find incredibly off putting about these two, is how incredibly tone deaf/materialistic they come across. Going on and on about their “Rolls Royce” Neil Lane rings in their stories and on IG, and that series of stories about being in first class.... it just rubs me the wrong way. I mean, I’m glad it appears to be working out for them, and congrats on the baby or whatever. But I just don’t care for them. They just leave me cringing and annoyed still, most of the time.

Actually it was Neil Lane who compared the ring to a Royce Royce not Arie or Lauren. Plus it is a beautiful ring so why not show it off IMO.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Is that the fugliest wedding band ever? Yikes.

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:38 pm

CMIIW, but I thought it was a Bachelorette couple with a comped trip to Vegas at the Mohegan Sun, a comped NFL game in exchange for shilling whiskey and an upcoming comped trip to NY to shill mattresses? I don't follow any of them on SM, so I could be mistaken. no idea

All of this made me curious! A quick peek at Arie's IG shows he sold yet another $1M home, placed "in the money" during his latest truck racing event and continued raising $ for the children's hospital in Phoenix that he's supported for years. He's living the same life he's led for many years with the addition of lovely Lauren by his side. IMO. Keep living your best life, Arie and Lauren.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 pm

FLChica wrote:CMIIW, but I thought it was a Bachelorette couple with a comped trip to Vegas at the Mohegan Sun, a comped NFL game in exchange for shilling whiskey and an upcoming comped trip to NY to shill mattresses? I don't follow any of them on SM, so I could be mistaken. no idea

All of this made me curious! A quick peek at Arie's IG shows he sold yet another $1M home, placed "in the money" during his latest truck racing event and continued raising $ for the children's hospital in Phoenix that he's supported for years. He's living the same life he's led for many years with the addition of lovely Lauren by his side. IMO. Keep living your best life, Arie and Lauren.

Love this post they are living their best life and raising money for the charity that Arie has done for many years. Yes you are correct about the other shilling so I do not understand why it is different when Arie and Lauren do it JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:51 am

Sorry, but I think they are both adorable. That IG story of him rubbing her baby bump made me say, awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny