SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:26 pm

whit90 wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Arie will end up cheating on Libby like all his exes. She’s a stepford wife.****IMO****

I truly believe that Arie has found the one and is very happy . I highly doubt he will cheat on her , they are getting married, and will have a precious baby soon. They way he treats her and looks at her he is truly happy. JMO

I agree with you @whit90  To me, it looks like they have built a strong relationship, respectful of each other.  That bodes well for their future together, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:49 pm

blueblues wrote:~snipped

I may be naive, but I actually think that when Arie proposed to Becca he really believed he wanted to marry her, at least for a week or two, so I wouldn’t call the engagement “fake”. Just reckless on his part.

All JMO

I believe Arie actually went on the show to find a fiancé, get married and have children. He's either done or is doing all those things with Lauren. IMO he had a showmance with Becca, felt pressure to get engaged (it's the premise of the show) and did the deed even though his heart belonged to Lauren. 

In 22 seasons of the Bach we've had 9 "no proposals", 9 "fake proposals" and if I'm generous 4 "real proposals". Only Sean and Arie are real proposals, with 2 additional real-at-the-moment proposals IMO. I won't name them to keep the thread on-topic. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:17 am

I can't quite give Arie credit for a "real" proposal when it was so soon after proposing to Becca.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:43 am

Well, they are having a real wedding and a real baby, so call it what you will. Those are the facts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:57 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-reveal-babys-gender/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-reveal-babys-gender/

Just read that too Congratulations they will make great parents to a sweet little girl !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:25 pm

Wait, I thought they would reveal the gender of the baby in Colton’s premiere night? I remember they got flak for it a few pages back on this thread, and it turned out not true?

Or they will appear on the show? I am confused

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:34 pm

@sdmom I don't recall if it was a rumour proven fact, or where the info came from but yes they were accused of purposely waiting to reveal the gender during Colton's premiere night.

From what I gather from that article, it's similar to JP and Ashley when they had a gender reveal on a premier but they already knew.

Arie states he had to call producers about 'what they filmed' after they found out it was a girl and not a boy.

It will be the same IMHO scripted scene where they will be surprised, however they actually announced it prior to the premier, on their own terms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I don't recall if it was a rumour proven fact, or where the info came from but yes they were accused of purposely waiting to reveal the gender during Colton's premiere night.

From what I gather from that article, it's similar to JP and Ashley when they had a gender reveal on a premier but they already knew.

Arie states he had to call producers about 'what they filmed' after they found out it was a girl and not a boy.

It will be the same IMHO scripted scene where they will be surprised, however they actually announced it prior to the premier, on their own terms.

Haha, I should have read the entire article before I posted! 

Anyway, the article says they taped a special segment for Colton’s premier, probably like Ashley and JP.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 pm

So I guess his daughter can cross off racecar driver from her “What I want to be when I grow up” list.
“I won’t have to worry about putting that little boy into a race car anytime soon,” he said.

Funny you say this Arie because Lauren is both pregnant and getting married before age 30. Solid joke.
However, he will have to worry about dating eventually – but that’s a long way away. “She’s not leaving the house until she’s 30,” he joked.

Quotes taken from the linked article.

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 32 87b72b10  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 32 86669110  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I don't recall if it was a rumour proven fact, or where the info came from but yes they were accused of purposely waiting to reveal the gender during Colton's premiere night. 

The accusation was posted about six pages back.  Hugesmile It's amazing to watch Arie & Lauren living their best life on their own terms. They don't have to worry about "biting the hand that feeds them" because Arie is successful in real estate and racing - just as he was prior to the Bach. IMO.

If they were having a boy, the pressure would be on for him to follow his father and grandfather into racing IMO. It's no different than if the father and grandfather were in insurance or farming or schilling on SM IMO. To my knowledge Arie's sister, mom and grandmothers weren't involved in racing - so no pressure for baby girl! IMO. 

So cute that Arie is already feeling protective of their girl-child. IIRC, forum rules don't allow for anything negative about the little ones so I'm sure we'll all  be respectful.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:19 am

Online gender test? What the what? I’m confused, guys. If that’s some kind of DNA test, I’d believe that hella more than an ultrasound tech at 15 weeks.

Still confused. Just me?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny