SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 29, 2021 8:10 pm

@alwayscooking Thanks for the update! 5 pounds is great!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:09 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 47fb8f10

Safe and sound: '@Luyendyktwins are here!' Arie wrote. 'Momma and babies are doing great and everything went smoothly. Spending time cherishing these moments, thank you all for all the support'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9681037/The-Bachelors-Arie-Luyendyk-welcomes-TWINS-son-daughter-wife-Lauren.html

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:25 am

Saw this on Yahoo this morning. Interesting read. They will consider adoption if they want more children.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-nations-lauren-burnham-recalls-235800532.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:43 pm

I can totally understand Arie's point on not wanting to be a super old father.

That would be so sweet to see an addition to their family through adoption.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:46 pm

Check out Lauren's instagram! She had her hair dyed a dark brown, and it looks very glamorous.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:21 am

Here's a link to an article about it. https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/lauren-luyendyks-brunette-hair-makeover-before-and-after-photos/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:05 pm

She looks stunning! Wow, very beautiful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:17 pm

I almost did not recognize her until I heard her voice! I don't know if I prefer the brunette look better. Alessi was not too sure when she saw her at first if it was Mommy her not! Alessi is so super cute!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:22 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:54 pm

They are very reasonable planning for the future with regards to another child. Arie feeling the first time the age difference between him and Lauren and doesn't want to be an older dad. Adoption is a consideration in the future. Nice to hear the babies are sleeping through the night! Great interview.

I just got a call this morning from a good friend who's daughter is having twin boys! So exciting!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:57 pm

I just read the interview with Caroline Lunney in the Becca/Thomas thread where she said she heard the rumor that Arie was breaking up with Becca before she (Becca) knew. Just curious if that was known before? I know everyone has moved on but if true, my impression of Arie keeps going downhill. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:11 am

@albean99 I don't remember exactly, but I thought that after the fact people had said that they had heard that he was in contact with Lauren and wanted to break up with Becca. I think there were multiple sources.

I think RS has the details saved somewhere on his site.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny