SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Sprite wrote:@Billysmom I appreciate you sharing that with us. This is exactly what I am getting at. In these type of circumstances people often feel guilty...even if they technically did nothing wrong. They don't go around celebrating the fact that they caused a relationship to end...doomed as it may have been. In their case, it was all very public and hurt and humiliated someone else. Yes, Becca went on to become the Bette and got engaged to someone else, but it is still not a good look for Lauren IMO.

With all due respect. This wasen't in real life it all happened on a TV show , a show that is very much partially scripted and binds the leads and contestants with a 5 million dollar contract if certain rules and things they want are not followed along with the wishes of TPTB.
WE don't know if it was all contrived by the producers for him to pick the F2 as his F1 and have the breakup live on TV for their own selfish drama crap that they pull. When I went back after Aries season and watched his time with Lauren there was definitly a strong connection. They did this with Jason and Molly and I'm sure with others too, look what they tried to do to Colton. IT sucks because they can't throw the show under the bus (some do but way after the contract is up, which might be different for some. ) Then you have their golden boys Ben, Sean, Nick who they didn't mess around with much., So it depends if they want the season to end in a love story OR a nightmare drama mess. (that they try to clean up at ATFR
I don't believe for one minute that the leads are so conflicted at the end that they don't know who they want. They know and most know early on but the "show" must go on, tptb make the lead bring two to the Final rose and it's the one the lead wants and the other one that THEY want whether its for the next lead, a lead down the road or who the fan favorite throughout the season was. In some cases (ie Ali, Andi) they make them find reasons to leave at F3 as well. It's all about the money , the ratings, the number of followers. its business )
IMO Its hard for these leads to lie and lead someone on until the end and that's why they all CRY . it's guilt because they are doing something they know isn't right. IMO this will trouble Matt alot at the end as well and that's why I think the conversation he has with CH in the previews when Chris asks him how he's doing, and he says NOT GOOD. I don't believe these leads want to deceive, lie or hurt anyone and it's mostly AFTERWARDS when that person who was hurt/dumped get to be the lead themselves do they understand what and why things were done the way they were done. JMO
Becca was loved by hugh majority of BN so I see them wanted her for ette , so the evil wheels started spinning (let her heart get broken, every one will feel sorry , the drama will be intense, never before seen crap , they'll love her more and there you have the next lead. When I see how happy ,& devoted Arie seems to be with Lauren and how opposite her and Becca are (hair color, height,personality ect) it makes me even more convinced that Lauren was his F1 from the beginning or early on (he fell hard for Emily too and Lauren and Emily are similar type which seems to be his type of women that he's most attracted to. Even though CH made it a point to ask Arie (like he asks most) "What are you looking for? Do you have a type"? (of course they can't admit they might have a type .
This is all JMO , but after 20 yrs of watching this franchise its easier to catch onto how these producers operate.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:39 pm

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Billysmom I appreciate you sharing that with us. This is exactly what I am getting at. In these type of circumstances people often feel guilty...even if they technically did nothing wrong. They don't go around celebrating the fact that they caused a relationship to end...doomed as it may have been. In their case, it was all very public and hurt and humiliated someone else. Yes, Becca went on to become the Bette and got engaged to someone else, but it is still not a good look for Lauren IMO.

With all due respect. This wasen't in real life it all happened on a TV show , a show that is very much partially scripted and binds the leads and contestants with a 5 million dollar contract if certain rules and things they want are not followed along with the wishes of TPTB.
WE don't know if it was all contrived by the producers for him to pick the F2 as his F1 and have the breakup live on TV for their own selfish drama crap that they pull. When I went back after Aries season and watched his time with Lauren there was definitly a strong connection. They did this with Jason and Molly and I'm sure with others too, look what they tried to do to Colton. IT sucks because they can't throw the show under the bus (some do but way after the contract is up, which might be different for some. ) Then you have their golden boys Ben, Sean, Nick who they didn't mess around with much., So it depends if they want the season to end in a love story OR a nightmare drama mess. (that they try to clean up at ATFR
I don't believe for one minute that the leads are so conflicted at the end that they don't know who they want. They know and most know early on but the "show" must go on, tptb make the lead bring two to the Final rose and it's the one the lead wants and the other one that THEY want whether its for the next lead, a lead down the road or who the fan favorite throughout the season was. In some cases (ie Ali, Andi) they make them find reasons to leave at F3 as well. It's all about the money , the ratings, the number of followers. its business )
IMO Its hard for these leads to lie and lead someone on until the end and that's why they all CRY . it's guilt because they are doing something they know isn't right. IMO this will trouble Matt alot at the end as well and that's why I think the conversation he has with CH in the previews when Chris asks him how he's doing, and he says NOT GOOD. I don't believe these leads want to deceive, lie or hurt anyone and it's mostly AFTERWARDS when that person who was hurt/dumped get to be the lead themselves do they understand what and why things were done the way they were done. JMO
Becca was loved by hugh majority of BN so I see them wanted her for ette , so the evil wheels started spinning (let her heart get broken, every one will feel sorry , the drama will be intense, never before seen crap , they'll love her more and there you have the next lead. When I see how happy ,& devoted Arie seems to be with Lauren and how opposite her and Becca are (hair color, height,personality ect) it makes me even more convinced that Lauren was his F1 from the beginning or early on (he fell hard for Emily too and Lauren and Emily are similar type which seems to be his type of women that he's most attracted to. Even though CH made it a point to ask Arie (like he asks most) "What are you looking for? Do you have a type"? (of course they can't admit they might have a type .
This is all JMO , but after 20 yrs of watching this franchise its easier to catch onto how these producers operate.

I have also watched this show and know how they operate. I respect your opinion, although in this case I clearly disagree.

This was not something new, since Jason/Molly/Melissa did the exact same thing. Difference being Jason and Melissa broke up ASAP even though they waited a bit to get it done formally on camera. Arie was having SHV with Becca and sliding into SM with Lauren, who couldn't wait. Yes, they had chemistry, she was his type and much of it was exacerbated by tptb, nevertheless, that is not my point. I don't see Molly celebrating how Jason dumped Melissa for her. Lauren is. (To me it doesn't matter in the least that everyone has moved on.) It is in poor taste and that is my opinion. Clearly we will have to agree to disagree on this point.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:53 am

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I have also watched this show and know how they operate. I respect your opinion, although in this case I clearly disagree.

This was not something new, since Jason/Molly/Melissa did the exact same thing. Difference being Jason and Melissa broke up ASAP even though they waited a bit to get it done formally on camera. Arie was having SHV with Becca and sliding into SM with Lauren, who couldn't wait. Yes, they had chemistry, she was his type and much of it was exacerbated by tptb, nevertheless, that is not my point. I don't see Molly celebrating how Jason dumped Melissa for her. Lauren is. (To me it doesn't matter in the least that everyone has moved on.) It is in poor taste and that is my opinion. Clearly we will have to agree to disagree on this point.

I respect your opinion as well and agree to disagree . I do think he was in fear of losing Lauren and felt if he waited to long to get in touch with her she wouldn't believe that he wanted her and wouldn't take him back. Lauren reflecting back and posting that DM maybe wasen't in good taste at all but imo I don't think it came from a vicious place more like from a place of where he contacted her and it was all uphill for them from that point because he came back to her. Its just my opinion and the way I see it, because I haven't seen Lauren do anything or say anything mean or vicious about Becca or anyone else. and if she has then I'm not aware of it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:11 pm

My take on this is all involved parties have moved on - Becca is living her best life, Lauren and Arie have a family and seem to love each other. Not the best move on Lauren's part but really I DO NOT CARE!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:36 pm

We don’t really know how much Becca has been affected by these two, since she has kept it classy and not commented, not even in the beginning when she was definitely hurting.

I couldn’t care less if they love each other and their child and every puppy alive. They are just sh*tty people, and should be called out for their bad behavior. Lauren is an insecure self-centered little mean girl, and she doesn’t seem to grow out of it.
IMO of course.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:40 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 2021-010
https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr[/quote]

IMO, evidently it IS still about Becca (to some viewers) even though she's dealing with real heartbreak from a real broken engagement to gross Garrett. Yep Garrett  - who is living his best life with his girlfriend of at least 4 months. Arie went on SHV with Becca, even including his friends in an effort to make it work in the real world IMO (as sleuthed here). Arie and Becca discussed his lingering thoughts of Lauren, including how badly he felt about hurting her. He had Becca's permission to contact Lauren for closure, though Becca didn't expect it to confirm they still had feelings for each other IMO. Arie's first communication with Lauren after unwisely choosing Becca (IMO) acknowledged he might be "crossing the line".

After miraculously IMO recovering from her broken heart in two weeks to pursue love as the Bachelorette, Becca famously participated in MN State Representative Drew Christensen drafting a bill to ban Arie from Minnesota - after challenging Twitter to re-tweet the proposal a minimum of 1,000 times. This is happened in the "real world", not on reality tv. That must have been pleasant for Arie and Lauren's friends and family IMO. I can overlook all Arie bashing on Becca's season, cuz - reality tv. But why Becca felt the need to mock and shade Alessi's birth on IG - while engaged to Garrett is still a mystery to me. "Real world" stuff, not reality tv.

Arie and Lauren have launched a clothing line, suffered a miscarriage, battled Covid-19, lost a treasured pet and became pregnant with twins while raising a precious little toddler all during a global pandemic. When and why would Lauren be thinking about a former contestant on Arie's season of the Bachelor? Just a rhetorical question and all IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:28 pm

@FLChica tyvm Those are all the things that were running through my mind but just didn't put it all together as accurately as you did.

I'm not saying that what Lauren posted was ok, my opinion is she wasn't thinking at all about anything else other than the beginning of their life together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:22 am

I think that's part of the point. Lauren wasn't thinking about anyone else's possible feelings. The fact that Arie says that his DM may be "crossing a line" says it all, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:35 am

albean99 wrote:I think that's part of the point. Lauren wasn't thinking about anyone else's possible feelings. The fact that Arie says that his DM may be "crossing a line" says it all, imo.

yes It goes along with when they made fun of the person working out at the gym. For me, both of them are about as shallow as they come and lack any self awareness.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:45 pm

I'm glad to see this pregnancy is going better for her this time around especially as it's twins.  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 3552228123

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9hUDYgUa9/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 1f49c

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 8367-910  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 I_got_13  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 E5kqdm15  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:49 pm

What a beautiful post. My niece went through the same thing. It was difficult after a miscarriage.

Lauren looks great! Imagine, there are two babies! I can't wait!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 28, 2021 7:54 am

Lauren went to the doctor yesterday, and looks like the babies could be coming any day now. The babies are weighing just under 5 lbs and by the end of next week should be over 5 lbs. She said they can no longer see her cervix during the ultrasound, just a babies head, so anytime! Lauren seems ready, poor thing, she was getting so winded just talking. Hoping they have a safe, healthy delivery!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny