SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 pm

mindless wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTf_eNnXKF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dfnauu0p0lot

Lauren is bod goals.   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 1105969562

I can't shake the daddy-daughter vibe these two give me and her captions aren't helping.

I interpreted Lauren’s caption as Arie’s the one who’s saying “can we get ice cream”, but I get what you’re saying. I honestly don’t think the age gap is a big deal for them. Arie’s siblings are all much younger, and I think he gets on well with them and their partners. I think they’re a really well-suited couple. yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Would you expect anything less from a Stepford wannabe? Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:05 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Would you expect anything less from a Stepford wannabe? Jmso
@Stone_Hedge
I keep hoping Lauren is just a calculating fame seeker who has gotten caught up in the travel and perks and cameras and fun but if the wedding actually takes place, she has bought the farm and Stepford wannabe is a perfect description, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:23 am

mindless wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTf_eNnXKF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dfnauu0p0lot

Lauren is bod goals.   Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 1105969562

I can't shake the daddy-daughter vibe these two give me and her captions aren't helping.

Yup. I’m still grossed out by her use of “daddy” in one of them.  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 318829699

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 87b72b10  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 86669110  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:43 am

Perspective is everything, I guess. Who knows if they'll last or how good they are for one another, but I hope for the best for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:29 pm

IMO, this is the WORST couple to have came out of this show, just the WORST!
Attention seeking, fake, cheat, self-absorbed, mocking people in the gym, blaming everyone for their own faults... IMO, nothing good about these two, these two are all bad, as an individual or as a couple.

I can never get the love for Arie, and while he's a pretty obvious a f**kboy, IMO, he somehow was praised for "following his heart", and I was like WTH. Although we had Becca as the Bachelorette, this has NOTHING to do with Arie (IMO), no matter how much he tried to sell it that way.

Hope these 2 just go away forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:35 pm

I can think of a few other worst couples, but since this is Arie and Lauren's thread, and not Becca's or anyone else's,  I'll stay on topic.

IMHO they aren't doing anything that most other contestant have ever done before, lead or contestants, after filming. Most of them all have fun post show, they all post on SM. The only difference is these are one of the few that appear to be wedding planning and will be getting married.

I like that Arie had always said from the beginning, if TPTB offered a TV wedding and if it fit their timeline they would think about. They announced their wedding date very quickly and specifically said it's not going to be televised.

Whether they were asked or not, to me it doesn't matter. What matters IMO is they are doing what they said, and that's getting married.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Of course they are planning the wedding because they can't wait to prove the world wrong, imo. I can't really see any couple worst than these two, TBH, these two are all superficial, IMO, and it's all about how are they above anyone else.

And BTW, they NEVER seem to do what they are saying, imo. An easy example, stay off SM? Never happened. And more example, didn't Arie say he need not to shill? This F**kboy shill himself to be a Casanova for how many years? All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Sorry for double post.

I truly hope these two marry ASAP because i would not wish them for anyone else. They are bad people, imo, they deserve each other. Good they finally find their equal, LOL, that's really not easy because imo, they are one of a kind as how unkind and self absorbed they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Did anyone see Arie's story about #letsnotdothedammthing? Rolling Eyes He thinks he is funny but really he's just a azzhole (imo) These two just continue to show how they lack any sort of compassion to anyone IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:05 pm

@Diana Maybe he’s trying to up his game since he’s  100k behind Libby. Oh yeah I think it bothers him imo.

Also, waiting to hear if we’ll be on Maui mid-Jan for my DH’s company anniversary party . Last year it was all expense paid to Hilton Waikoloa . Too bad I’m not a fan to scope out their wedding .  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 8 318829699

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:06 pm

I do not see where they are horrible people. Things worked out best for all parties involved. Their are fans that want to see their love story and they give us glimpses of it. They do not over share just two people who fell in love in a very strange environment. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny