SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:27 pm

oh my goodness one more day!!!! cheerleader cheerleader i can't believe we are finally here!!!! i've really enjoyed this love story!! and now i can not wait for the proposal and hoping i hear that cute YEASSSS from Beccett Jumping hearts
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:08 pm

One more day!! Ohh m geee! So many fav moments but my all time is whenever Becca walks into the room and G’s big ole smile that lights up his ENTIRE face! And our girl’s very subtle eye contact  to make sure he’s smiling at her! Catch it every time! Honestly have we ever seen this reaction before? I can’t recall? Usually everyone’s all serious at the RC and there’s G beaming from head to toe whenever his girl walks in! Love love it! #beccett #5050 #lovelurve #yeaaasss
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Before the craziness of the finale I wanted to take a moment and say...

To everyone in this fan thread, thank you. It’s been such a joy to watch the season and root for these two together. The positivity and light match what I saw Becca and Garrett bring to each other. Can’t wait for what’s to come and to fan B&G right along with you post show.

To Becca and Garrett, you truly have something indescribably special. I saw it through an edited lens of a TV show, so I can only imagine how amazing it is in real life. Nurture it. Cherish it. Laugh lots, and then laugh some more. Be happy. Stay true to yourselves. Worry only about those who matter most. Get a really cute dog and post lots of adorable pics! May your love last a lifetime. You have a lot of people rooting for you. And Becca, because I was your fan first, you carried yourself with grace and class throughout. What a great bachelorette and more importantly person, your dad must be super proud of you. And Garrett, keep smiling buddy, you are a light, do great things with it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:47 pm

@SeekAny Thats a 10/10 post! Praying
Why u make me whip out the tissues before finale!! :yes:
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Teamee wrote:@SeekAny Thats a 10/10 post! Praying
Why u make me whip out the tissues before finale!! :yes:

hearthumbsup I totally agreed. #5050  #BECCETT

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Just less than 24 hours away. Time is passing by slow today.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:02 pm

I love coming here, to quote Garrett ya'll are making me smile so dang much! Our love birds must be so excited tonight. I really can't wait for tomorrow I think we're going to see one of the best proposals yet

Last edited by Mikesgirl83 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:29 pm

beatingheart
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:09 pm

Garrett made it to 280K followers on Instagram! He's been gaining steadily today.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:38 pm

I.Can't.Wait. dizzy :Woah-hoo: cheerleader seeing hearts rose bud hearthumbsup

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:04 am

@SeekAny ... sweet kiss

Thank you for your lovely posts all season.  It's been a total joy to spend time fangirling and being part of team Beccett with you and everyone else in this forum.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie