SELECT CONTENT

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:37 pm

Seems like a sweet guy. I suspect he will be liked on the show and if he goes far could be a fan favorite

Dan
State: WA

Enthusiastic sports reporter Dan is not afraid to jump at every opportunity to make love work. The compassionate 32-year-old and self-labelled ‘cheeky fella’ is eager to prove that he is a mature and committed suitor. Coming from a large family, Dan is hoping to find a woman who is driven, enjoys a dry sense of humour but more importantly, someone who has a genuine respect for family.  

Do you believe in love at first sight?
"I believe that love is built in getting to know that person, so I reserve my call on that."

Describe your dream date:
"I love the heat but I’m up for something special and different, so I feel a visit to Tasmania, where you could both experience the snow, walking trails and food and red wine."

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 TheBachelorette_S4_Bio_Dan
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/dan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:02 pm

HA!  "cheeky" is the exact word I used to describe him upthread.  Funny what you can tell about someone from a headshot and footage of them holding livestock.  laugh out loud  

"Compassionate" gets a big tick from me as does the importance of family so he's still my preshow favourite and I hope he sticks round to F5 or F6 at least. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:17 am

This is from 5 years ago and the video quality is terrible but OMG he's adorable. beatingheart  

Source

+1 for the hardcore Aussie accent.  He'll be a fan favourite for sure IMO.   yes

I'm even thinking dark horse for next Bach depending on edit.  Hurry up Wednesday!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:26 am

Lambchops seems excited.  Hopefully a sign he had a good time on the show.

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MAeS2PT

Source

Giddy up cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Got myself a tad hot and bothered over Todd in episode 1 but refocussing now with some nice wholesome Lambchops.  Hugesmile  What a cutie.  

Source

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EBFpZln

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZBQT6R4

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm

@Bobette Keeping my fav alive - thank you!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Please post a link if and whenever you can. 

I’m not a big fan of the Bachelorette seasons but I’ll watch this one as an exception

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:10 pm

Idlemess wrote:Please post a link if and whenever you can. 

I’m not a big fan of the Bachelorette seasons but I’ll watch this one as an exception

@Idlemess, Ep 1 is already up on the viewing links page HERE

Bobette wrote:Episode 1 is up!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/kMYVeE

If you haven't already followed the archive main page you may need to do so to get access.  

Request here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE

The same Google collection should have all future episodes.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:39 am

cantstopl Good one.

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5Z67Ti3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:06 am

Do they still make Farmer Wants a Wife? Lambchops would be great for that IMO.

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5eKtg0R

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:35 am

Awww he looks handsome and dapper. He'd be great on FWAW but don't think that's been around for a while. I wondered if he gets SQT or a possible date but no SCs to support it and it seems unlikely he'd make F5 even so maybe BIP although I don't see him going on that show. I'd rather him than most of the ones reported to be going.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:50 am

Just taking a moment to showcase the ATROCIOUS promo pics Dan has been given to work with.

Blurry, back of his head, obscured by someone else's face, and yet he takes it all in good humour.

Good on you Dan. thumbsup

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8xF1sRj

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1T1v9xd

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 JQvuqXF

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
LeapofFaith
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
Bobette