SELECT CONTENT

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This is awesome @Bobette how long before the DM cut out the middle man entirely, and employ you to write for them?

@Dirty Street Pie they couldn't afford me Hugesmile

Thanks for bringing more pics over @AllAboutLove. thumbsup

I don't have Facebook so can't see his account - any clues to other guys on his comments/friends list?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:24 pm

@Bobette wow rock Awesome sleuthing! He is just as cute in the rest of the pics as he is when we first saw him with the lamb!

That's incredibly funny DM stole your nickname! Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 They like you! Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:50 am

I responded to this in Wesley's thread but my response belongs here.

Bobette wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6225795/The-Bachelorette-suitors-Wesley-Ford-Todd-King-revealed.html

GuardianAngel wrote: Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Daniel, who has already been nicknamed  'Lamb Chop by fans, hails from Western Australia and is believed to come from a merino wool farming family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6225795/The-Bachelorette-suitors-Wesley-Ford-Todd-King-revealed.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 am

LAMBCHOPS!!! :sprinklehearts

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I4eBKTr

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Agent99 wrote:This is so funny.

One thing I noticed on the IG post is there seem to be a LOT of people commenting who know Dan personally.  

If there are any juicy details in this guy's past, they are 100% going to come out this season IMO.  Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:rofl Even in Dan's intro, the camera is on Todd 80% of the time. OK I am hyped for this season now. Let's get it on!

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 I know right, Todd the focus of that too laugh out loud Wine is stocked and I'm ready for the cheesiness wine :cheeseyy

I also choose to embrace the CHEESE cheerleader

ETA: Earlier in my career I considered going into Foley artistry and just want to give a shout out to whoever put together that clip using the sound effects from squeezing/rubbing a balloon. Would not be anywhere near as funny with the original sound laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Oh my gosh, he's adorable!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Still my pre-show favourite. Wonder if that will change when he opens his mouth. Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Oeail9O

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:19 am

Dan still on private.  :pout

I wonder if he had a bad experience on the show and doesn't want to play the game?  

Or maybe just not into social media?  Which would make me like him even more ...

ETA: OK, profile is now public and has all of 7 pictures, two of which are sunsets.  Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Yep, I like him.  I'm ready to get Rowdy. Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Flt5Cep

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:30 am

He had updated his IG to include Bachelorette 2018 while it was still private so I think it was likely more him being at work or something (lives in WA) so wasn't able to write the full caption and upload the pic. He seems like a cutie

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:32 am

Yeah good point.  WA is like a week and a half behind the rest of the country in timezones.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Lots of supportive comments on his post esp. from female friends, which I tend to see as a good indication of character.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Dan definitely has been pushed by the show: pre-season pic on the BetteAU IG, Meet Dan vid, in promos etc.

TAB betting has Dan coming third with their odds (behind Taite and Charlie). Could be they know something and he goes far.

Perth-based sports reporter Dan Hobley, 32, comes third at $6.00
link

Aspiring sports broadcaster Daniel Hobley will also be starring on the show.

At 32 years of age, it seems the Perth native could be a good match for Ali due to their similar age.

Could he go all the way? 32-year-old aspiring sports broadcaster Daniel Holbey is hoping to go all the way on the show
link

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 43400499_10215363807002282_4608273155809607680_o
tenplay.com

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Dan talking about his battles with depression and anxiety. He's been through a lot. Glad he is in a better and healthier place now because this show won't be easy to go through or watch.

Given this is what the articles are about I suspect his storyboard on the show will be similar and he will get a sympathy edit too especially if he goes far and in F4)

After so much hardship, Dan Hobley is about due for some happiness in his life.

The 32-year-old Bachelorette contestant has opened up about his struggle with anxiety and depression in an interview with TV Week magazine on Monday.

Speaking candidly, Dan revealed his mental health took a beating after he was diagnosed with Crohn's disease - a chronic inflammatory bowel disease - at the age of 19.

After being unwell for almost decade, Dan said he eventually developed anxiety and depression as a result.

In 2016, he moved to London in search of a fresh start, and that's when he realised the full extent of his problems.

'I was in a bad place,' he told TV Week.

'I realised I needed to turn my life around. I didn't want to become a statistic, I didn't want to make a stupid decision.'

After getting the help he needed, Dan said he's now in a much healthier place.

'I'm proud of how I've handled myself. I'm finally learning how to love myself again.' he added.  

Speaking to tenplay, the sports reporter described himself as a 'cheeky fella', and hopes Bachelorette Ali Oetjen will appreciate his sense of humour.

He also admitted he doesn't fall easily, and will have to take some time getting to know the 32-year-old before making his mind up about her.

'I believe that love is built in getting to know that person, so I reserve my call on that,' he said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6251785/The-Bachelorettes-Dan-Hobley-opens-battle-anxiety-depression.html

Past relationship in 2015. Ended it due to his health issues and left her for overseas.
Dan, 32, Sports Reporter, WA - "I ran away from my last relationship"

"Through my own personal issues with my mental and physical health, I left her for overseas, where I ran off to travel... basically I panicked," Dan says, when asked why his last relationship ended in 2015.

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1538472330584_IMG0998
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-australia-2018-contestants-51458
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel Hobley - Lambchops - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
LeapofFaith
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
Bobette