SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Snap! posted the same one in the SM/Media thread and same thoughts @Bobette but think it's a good thing bestbud! 

Todd's PerthNow article and TV Week's via DM is giving me Richie F3 and Matty J F2 vibes  :yes:

The article of Todd talking about his background reminds me of Richie/F3 and BachAU S4 who had the same exact type of articles coming out pre-show for him and his backstory with family (no dad in his life and hard times) and same with Matty/F2 and BachAU S5 and his backstory (no dad in his life). Lots of focus on their mums and same with Todd. Definitely intentional imo he was cast and like Richie and Matty who had the same. I wouldn't be surprised if like them, Todd has a similar story shown this season. 

All Todd's pre-show articles already have "slow burn" written all over him and heartbreak too. Definitely seems that is what he is set to have and will likely be his storyboard  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 4256136633

If you're going to slowburn Todd, do it like Matty J and Richie and get that heartbreak next lead edit  Praying

While he's undoubtedly hoping he turns out to be Ali Oetjen's knight in shining armour on the new season of The Bachelorette, the truth is Todd King could have used a hero himself.

In an interview with TV Week magazine on Monday, the 26-year-old sales rep spoke about his heartbreaking family tragedy, revealing two of his sisters died before he even had a chance to meet them.

'It's one of my biggest regrets,' he told the publication.

Todd said the devastating passing of his sisters, just years apart, occurred before he was born, and he said it made his mum fiercely protective of him. 

He said special occasions are especially hard for his mother.

It will always affect her, and it does hurt to see her at Christmas and on their birthdays,' he added. 'They're never forgotten.' 

Describing himself as a 'mummy's boy', Todd is the youngest and only male in his family, having grown up with three older sisters.

He said he was basically a human 'Cabbage Patch doll' for his sisters when he was younger.

'It was all dresses, makeup... I think that's why I'm more of a feminine type of bloke,' he admitted.

'I don't mind getting my hands dirty, but I definitely love a facial and a pedi!'

And while he's open to finding love with Ali, 32, on The Bachelorette, Todd says he's not expecting lightning to strike the first time he meets her.

'I believe love takes time to develop. You can be in lust or infatuated, but love is a bond that develops over time,' he told tenplay.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6251547/The-Bachelorettes-Todd-King-opens-devastating-family-tragedy.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Todd in his official bio described as having "a heart of gold"  awwww

Todd
State: WA

Competitive Sales Rep Todd has a heart of gold and can often be found in the gym. Being able to make everyone around him laugh and smile is what motivates this country-turned-city lad every day. Tired of being single, he is now on the look-out for a partner who is able to take a joke and have a laugh with him.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
"I believe love takes time to develop. You can be in lust or infatuated, but love is a bond that develops over time."

Describe your dream date:
"Hiking to the top of a mountain or scenic view with a full picnic basket and an IPod-dock playing old school RnB."

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 TheBachelorette_S4_Bio_Todd
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/todd
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Yep, MAJOR Matty/Richie vibes here too.  

Even his relatively low status in the Sportsbet rankings suggest to me he'll make a late charge and they've got him as an outsider at present hoping to snag some early big bets.  

I could definitely stand watching a whole season of Todd and hope he has the personality/screen presence to pull it off.  Loved Richie and Matty as contestants; as Leads, not so much.  

Fingers crossed.

ETA:  Go check the new Sportsbet odds on the betting thread.  Looks like people have been reading up on Todd.  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Just saw the new odds for Todd! Woohoo  cheerleader

I preferred both Richie and Matty to Nick so gimme Todd TPTB laugh out loud 

I'll be waiting for that violin heartbreaking theme music for Todd's exit. TPTB better not disappoint me. I want next level Richie/MattyJ heartbreak edit (I know how TPTB get the fans so sorry Todd but the sadder the music the better) laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:41 pm

He's just so adorable.  He'll be a big hit with the teens and nannas, IMO (not to mention at least one middle aged divorcee :halo: )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:44 am

Oh I really like him too. He’s a little young though hey?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:57 am

Sundy wrote:Oh I really like him too. He’s a little young though hey?

Yeah he's barely out of nappies but sshhh I'm trying not to feel like too much of a cougar here.   giggling

I don't think Ali would have chosen him even if he were older - he's not macho enough for her IMO.

ETA:  As IF TPTB could afford a metal suit.  laugh out loud  

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 IqdvL3n

Source

They probably crafted it from recycled plastic plates from the Ch 10 lunchroom.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:32 am

Lucky b*tch  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 3806527698

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Rl6Ji1o

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 CoNbimV

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 G8xwNeM

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Q3lXAuj

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Jcfiu62

This one may not belong here but pretty sure it does... Hugesmile

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 TsjA57Y

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:00 am

Excuse me hello yes please thank you and goodbye.   :fanningfan

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 DA7XhRE

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 H4TsCML

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:16 am

Those photos of Todd :fanningfan His kisses are HOTTT!! And open mouth kiss (F1s have that too... *shhhh pretend I never said that*)

TPTB are blessing me this season! They knew what I needed after the duds of last year and Nick too :yes:

More Todd please. Any kind of Todd any way in any thing or not :gotcha: I'll take all of Todd thank you :girlfan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Those photos of Todd :fanningfan His kisses are HOTTT!! And open mouth kiss (F1s have that too... *shhhh pretend I never said that*)

TPTB are blessing me this season! They knew what I needed after the duds of last year and Nick too  :yes:

More Todd please. Any kind of Todd any way in any thing or not  :gotcha:  I'll take all of Todd thank you :girlfan

It's not just the open mouth, it's the open mouth but linger.  The sensual tease.  

This season is going to make me want to start dating again dammit, just when I'd sworn off all that nonsense. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:24 am

Bobette wrote:It's not just the open mouth, it's the open mouth and linger.  The sensual tease.  

This season is going to make me want to start dating again dammit and I'd sworn off all that nonsense. cantstopl

:yes: the linger is  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 6 1f525 

This man is sexy! :hearts love:

After what TPTB have put us through last season and Nick's season we deserve this! :yes:

This season is so good so far. The Todd show does wonders  Hugesmile Go out there and get it!  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel