SELECT CONTENT

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud  easier online but no need as I suspect the booksellers themselves will be taking home a copy :gotcha:  :yes:

*Edited* To keep thread on topic of Todd, copied the pic and moved replies not about Todd to SM/Media thread here

Look who is front and center on the large poster and Ali's face towards him with Mr Right...  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1f60a  Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1f60d  Todd definitely the focal point 

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 42308406_270865180088837_1218518473885052638_n
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Yes that's what I meant - the real life Ali.  And yes, it wouldn't surprise me if this whole season turns out to be primarily a build up for Todd's season, with Ali and Taite as more of a sidestory.  

IMO they know they've struck gold with Todd, and they need something to keep people watching to the end since they must have noticed how many viewers said they wouldn't be watching for her.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect Ali could actually come out of this looking like a villain for breaking sweet Todd's heart, esp considering the "are you sure?" comment by Osher.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 pm

@Bobette it depends on how they edit Taite. If they make him look shifty and "bad boy" which I can see them doing as it would play into the storyboard of will Ali choose the good guy (Todd or Robert as F2) or the bad guy (her usual type), she will cop it.

Or they could just play it straight, make him look good and give the audience some satisfaction, and Todd still gets a sweetheart edit right into next Bach. IMO, she'll still get grief no matter who she chooses, like Lee got a fine edit, but Matty got such a good one that Georgia copped all the hate for not choosing him.

I'm going to be devo if they don't go with Todd, and choose another douchey D list celebrity.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:39 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette it depends on how they edit Taite. If they make him look shifty and "bad boy" which I can see them doing as it would play into the storyboard of will Ali choose the good guy (Todd or Robert as F2) or the bad guy (her usual type), she will cop it.

Or they could just play it straight, make him look good and give the audience some satisfaction, and Todd still gets a sweetheart edit right into next Bach. IMO, she'll still get grief no matter who she chooses, like Lee got a fine edit, but Matty got such a good one that Georgia copped all the hate for not choosing him.

I'm going to be devo if they don't go with Todd, and choose another douchey D list celebrity.

Me too :yes:

I really can't see Ali taking Todd to F2 on her own though - Robb would be her actual second choice IMO - so if Todd gets to F2 that is 100% producer meddling IMO which suggests to me they have plans for him.

He seems pretty happy post show - no signs of heartbreak from what I've seen - so I wouldn't be surprised if they've already had a quiet word in his ear (and possibly did before Ali's season even finished filming).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:20 am

King hopes to be Ali’s prince

Todd King is hoping he can be Bachelorette Ali Oetjen’s knight in shining armour.

The Geraldton-raised sales representative will surprise the leading lady in tonight’s premiere by dressing up in full medieval garb in an attempt to stand out from the other 17 men vying for her heart.

“I am a sucker for being a bit corny and cliche,” King admitted to AAA.

“I wanted to make her laugh in such a tense situation. To be honest, I didn’t really think about the ramifications. Getting a giggle out of her was all I intended to do.”

When King applied to be on the dating show, he had been single for a year after a string of relationships that lasted less than two years.

Admitting he had an “18-month itch” when it came to romance, the 26-year-old said it was time to try something new.

“In terms of putting myself out there, I’d been a bit of a closed book,” he said.

“I’d met some nice girls but I wasn’t putting myself or my emotions on the line. I thought, what better way to get out of my comfort zone than by going on the show?

I have always been a relationship type of guy and not one for playing the field.”

King said the recent controversy on The Bachelor, where Nick Cummins failed to choose a winner, did not make him concerned Oetjen would do the same. “In any situation, you always have a chance to learn and grow,” he said.

“I have been very fortunate to make lifelong friends from it, so I don’t think there is any downside to it. You have to risk it to get the biscuit.”

King added his ideal woman needed to have the same grounding as him for a relationship to work.

“It all comes down to morals and values,” he said.

For me, that’s family and being ready to settle down. I also want someone who is in the moment and doesn’t take anything too seriously.”

Source

Sounds like Lead Speak to me. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:24 am

I think this probably Todd's "heartbreaker/bad girl" ex: https://www.instagram.com/biancaheslop/

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 SqhOiE1

Source

Lots of pics of them together on her account, shared dogs and matching holiday snaps.

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Sevl6Iq

Source

There's also a pic of her on what appears to be his Mum's account around the same time.

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 HFptWcg

Source

IMO Todd's claim that he's still single because he usually chooses the "wrong" people checks out...  laugh out loud

(...not that I think Ali would be any more "right".  I think it'd be best just to have his own season. :yes: )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm

That article and interview was recent. He's so sweet! He comes across very genuine... that what he says he means and is believable. It doesn't feel put-on like so many are (Charlie for example). That's refreshing Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 4256136633

IMO Todd's claim that he's still single because he usually chooses the "wrong" people checks out...  laugh out loud 
...not that I think Ali would be any more "right".  I think it'd be best just to have his own season. :yes: )

Yup I think he's telling the truth that he chooses the wrong people laugh out loud IA best for him to have his own season Praying

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:15 pm

He's so sweet  PINKHEART  
Even in his interviews, he seems like the type who looks for the positive in everything  hearthumbsup It's nice to know there's guys out there still who look for the best in others and life. It can seem like so many are petty, all alpha and mean spirited at times. He genuinely seems like someone who sees the good in everyone  beatingheart

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 43788318_10215398445228216_9037443594100670464_n
https://www.instagram.com/toddgking/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Todd features prominently in the week 1 insider guide.  All good of course.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/the-bachelorette-insider-guide-week-1

ETA: The girl upthread has now switched her IG to private (pics were definitely public when I posted them).

This suggests to me a) I guessed correctly and b) She's keeping tabs.  handwave
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:37 pm

He really is just a good guy and I bet they were super happy he agreed to be on the show! I noticed for the Best of Week 2 they had Todd in the facepaint for the thumbnail too.

Great catch on the girl yes Definitely guessed correctly and can't blame her for keeping tabs - especially when Australia realizes now what a catch Todd is. Her loss Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 8 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:44 pm

@AllAboutLove didn't realise you couldn't watch the extras so to summarize:

It starts with Osher recapping Ali's backstory ( Rolling Eyes) and asking "so will she meet her knight in shining armour this time?"  Then they cut to Todd arriving and he says "OK, we're done here" or similar.  Then they back up the footage and he says let's start at the beginning.

Then they show the outtakes of the other guys arriving (SO MANY OF THEM SLIPPED OVER!)  They really shouldn't film this show in the dead of winter on slippery wet stepping stones - must be an OH & S nightmare.  laugh out loud Clips of her riding Jules' segway, kicking Paddy's ball etc.

Other clips of Todd shown are him swearing under his breath and looking disappointed when Bill gets the wild rose and some unseen footage of him not being able to bend his arm up because of the armour and someone having to hold his glass for him to drink.  laugh out loud

Then there is a bit of him asking Cheyne if he wants to "swap costumes" and Cheyne snaps back "it's not a costume!!!".  Todd looks a bit shocked but then laughs it off saying "I'm not a real knight?".  Will edit in some screencaps for you to get the full visual  bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:49 pm

@Bobette can't watch so appreciate the info so much :Thanktwo

Ahhhh it sounds so good and funny laugh out loud Osher saying that is very telling! If I was Ali I would have sent the rest home asap :yes:

Todd would have looked so yummy in a kilt too :fanningfan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Todd King (Prince Charming aka Mr Knight in Shining Amour) - Bachelorette Australia Season 4 - Fan Forum

+11
Wendy123
sprout
Popcorn For All
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Bobette
GuardianAngel