SELECT CONTENT

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:37 pm

@Bobette ok that is kind of cute! Too bad they didn't show it on the ep but I get why not.

IA that she is taken with him and all hearteyes taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633 He definitely seems into her too.

I really do think she picked the best choice for her.

No one else but Taite can I see it working in the real world and who knows it just may work. This show has history of alternating lasting endinds so the odds are in her favor if that's all I went on.

TWT but she chose the only one she'd have a real shot with in the real world imo and they both seem into each other too so that's already a better start than dud Nick laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Totally agree @AllAboutLove - she totally made the right choice IMO and I'm happy to enjoy her leftovers on BiP and hopefully next Bach.  

I just keep imagining her thoughts when she saw Taite's IG for the first time.  I suspect it was something along the lines of: "JACKPOT!!!"  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:55 am

Definitely Jackpot taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Taite's IG post

taiteadamradley Finally Nan , I made it onto your favourite book. Thanks Mills and Boon #millsandboon @bacheloretteau
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 43913296_549400338834442_7433323336823734272_n

https://www.instagram.com/taiteadamradley/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:22 am

I have checked on the Contestants Thread and I see we only have Taite's Instagram. Well, I know his facebook, it doesn't have hiss real name. I don't know if I can provide the link here since there are public photos but if he changed his name... could someone here tells me if I can provide perhaps his new facebook name. If him of his family are around here they may hide his Facebook so I took a shot.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:33 am

Okay, I found her @bobette @sundy Smiley Taite's mother username is onlyonelife62 Smiley Her Instagram is public:https://www.instagram.com/onlyonelife62/

Now you can follow her. Is this the correct thread? Please feel free to delete this post Smiley She seems sweet Smiley There is a photo of Taite, his nan and mum there Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:20 am

Vogue wrote:Okay, I found her @bobette @sundy Smiley Taite's mother username is onlyonelife62 Smiley Her Instagram is public:https://www.instagram.com/onlyonelife62/

Now you can follow her. Is this the correct thread? Please feel free to delete this post  Smiley She seems sweet Smiley There is a photo of Taite, his nan and mum there Smiley  

Wow, if that's his Mum she looks AMAZING for her age!  That's some good genes right there.  Nan looks like a hoot in her funky jacket - hope she shows up on Hometowns.  Great find @Vogue.

Also just to clarify, any social media information is fine to post as long as it's public.  Nothing can be shared, screen capped or discussed if the account is private, even if you follow the person.

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZMNsFZl

Source

LOL at "don't want to lower the value of the book".  Funny mum.   cantstopl

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5p4sjQK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:05 am

Bobette wrote:
Vogue wrote:Okay, I found her @bobette @sundy Smiley Taite's mother username is onlyonelife62 Smiley Her Instagram is public:https://www.instagram.com/onlyonelife62/

Now you can follow her. Is this the correct thread? Please feel free to delete this post  Smiley She seems sweet Smiley There is a photo of Taite, his nan and mum there Smiley  

Wow, if that's his Mum she looks AMAZING for her age!  That's some good genes right there.  Nan looks like a hoot in her funky jacket - hope she shows up on Hometowns.  Great find @Vogue.

Also just to clarify, any social media information is fine to post as long as it's public.  Nothing can be shared, screen capped or discussed if the account is private, even if you follow the person.

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZMNsFZl

Source

LOL at "don't want to lower the value of the book".  Funny mum.   cantstopl

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5p4sjQK

Source

Thank you so much for bringing this here...I still don't know how to do it. I know, about not lowering the value of the book. Then, did you see the comment, the one of the guy who told her he could give her one signed! I am scratching my head.

Also, did I mention Taite's Facebook? I will try to bring it here. I like him a bit more now, they seem very family oriented so perhaps I judged him to harshly. I am not a judgemental person so I feel a bit now because I was so harsh on him, but I do not like men who take selfies almost showing their genitals, it is tacky.

Anyway, he updated his facebook photo on the 16th of September, a week after Ali...but I was thinking about something else. Since it involves other contestants perhaps it is better to continue discussing it on the Social Media thread...I am so messy, sorry! I will get better at posting, I promise Praying
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:21 am

No worries @Vogue - we were all new once!  You'll pick it up in no time.  I don't have Facebook so I probably won't be able to screencap those images but post the link to his page and someone else can perhaps get some screenshots for us. yes

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:39 am

Bobette wrote:No worries @Vogue - we were all new once!  You'll pick it up in no time.  I don't have Facebook so I probably won't be able to screencap those images but post the link to his page and someone else can perhaps get some screenshots for us. yes

You can see it on Facebook without a facebook, take a look, his link is the same but his username is 'Teight Adam' so if your search by his real name you can't find him. Try the link and see if you can see it if not perhaps someone else can help. I will see if I learn to post photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/taite.radley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

The younger woman in the photo is his sister Skye Smiley

ETA: adding some pics for proof
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0010taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 44794786_10215498006437184_4783838761601466368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
IG @taiteadamradley
FB www.facebook.com/taite.radley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Vogue wrote:You can see it on Facebook without a facebook, take a look, his link is the same but his username is 'Teight Adam' so if your search by his real name you can't find him. Try the link and see if you can see it if not perhaps someone else can help. I will see if I learn to post photos here:

@Vogue you're doing great yes I had seen Taite's FB where DM got the pics of him from (posted before the season on first page) and when I ss his tagged post of him with his friend (posted later upthread). He had his name as Teight Adam back then too and his friend had commented he had spelled his name wrong back in Sept so figured he'd done it intentionally (was looking at him being possible F1 at that point and fits with that too). Didn't want to post back then so as to still sleuth without him deleting/going more private. 

I'll add some of the ss I took and more pics from his page that are public and before they're gone. 

My ss I took 3 weeks ago, so 2 weeks after he posted it (if you look at it currently it says five weeks ago now)
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_9910
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 44965589_10215498366326181_665858254596734976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Rivaling Pete's IG post here....  
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 12540683_10153714162965622_4553200850799841771_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
This is... a look taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887  
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 10393850_10152915538580622_4035545776620043912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
in 2014 before the beard 
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1509879_10152299189255622_7853558934528908124_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 10177872_10152297588225622_8006358550569447301_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Looks like he had an earring stage too
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 954830_10152812788525622_4707345456340810589_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

His ex, in interview he said he broke up with his ex after 7 yrs being together because he'd fallen out of love.  

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 44866112_10215498299004498_2653835828064681984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

His dad Steve (has some media about him and his free laser therapy business). Likely on the show so can see if he is in HTD previews and match up

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 11061253_10153066959330622_2474932799744065144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Vogue wrote:did you see the comment, the one of the guy who told her he could give her one signed! I am scratching my head.
The comment was by @blackie_chan_ who is Taite's mate and she's been posting in her IG stories Taite since before the season started and super excited for him. Her comment was a joke since she was basically saying she can get Taite to sign it for his mum laugh out loud  She posted of Taite at the beginning of the season and a few times since on her IG stories and recently this past week with him about him winning and again on Thursday for his SD, they were watching the episode together. I took screenshots of her IG stories of Taite so will upload them later. Currently she has a vid on her IG stories of Taite too.

There were some other things I noticed and sleuthed but didn't post because it was just drama inducing to me and I was like ehhh I'm drama'd out laugh out loud Basically a troll on Taite's IG (called im_a_troll_bitch) posting very negative about Ali. An account he'd liked a post of happened to be someone who followed and was followed by the troll account (which made me think the troll was the same person especially since this person not only followed the troll acct but also liked the post the troll acct made calling Ali some gross names). This troll's account I believe got suspended and imo created a new account (fondle***) and still trolling (even commented on the Bette IG about wanting Charlie to win so he can isolate and control her, take her away from her family and friends and then hurt her physically affraid stupid no no  scary stuff!). Blackie_chan_ commented to Taite to delete the post by the new troll, the troll responded that Taite didn't delete others (I think the troll was bs-ing since there weren't any others except by the suspended troll acct - who I believe is the same person). I may post my ss later so one can see what I am talking about but I wasn't in the mood for Daily Mail to make a huge article of it if I posted about it on here so I didn't. 

Other SM activity sleuthed about Taite
- he is friends with Leah Costa (and on his FB) so that's interesting how she commented about Ali on the Bette IG, but later deleted it. Perhaps Taite said something to her?  question
- Taite and Ali both liked the Bette IG post of their date (I took a ss but their likes should still be up). I suspect they are still together if they were both liking the IG post of their date  taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel