SELECT CONTENT

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:31 am

Sundy wrote:I’m wracking my brain trying to think if an F1 has ever gone back to work prior to finale screening??? Did Lee go back to work?

I think it would depend on their employer and IMO a bank would be very strict with annual leave so maybe no choice.  I did notice he works for the Bank of Melbourne which would make things more tricky if he's serious about moving to SA.  Westpac or Commonwealth have branches all over so would be easier to arrange a transfer but he might need to quit BoM if he moved.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:33 am

Maybe it's just me but I don't care for this look and Taite in the NW mag pic. Seems way into himself imo. Idk, something lacking there. Not my taste at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:35 am

@Bobette laugh out loud Coles! I knew meal prep will be their thing if they last long enough

@Sundy Yes Lee was back working, there were pics of him he was tagged in wearing his work clothes while the show was airing and fans taking pics with him in his work clothes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:06 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I’m wracking my brain trying to think if an F1 has ever gone back to work prior to finale screening??? Did Lee go back to work?

I think it would depend on their employer and IMO a bank would be very strict with annual leave so maybe no choice.  I did notice he works for the Bank of Melbourne which would make things more tricky if he's serious about moving to SA.  Westpac or Commonwealth have branches all over so would be easier to arrange a transfer but he might need to quit BoM if he moved.

Bank of Melbourne is a subsidiary of Westpac Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 am

Oh well maybe not so hard after all then - thanks @brownravens. yes

I do wonder how he'd handle Adelaide though - it's very sleepy compared to Melb and he seems to be a party boy.

Bringing this over from the SM thread:

Sundy wrote:
Vogue wrote:Sorry ladies, I hope I am not repeating something that has been posted already, but I read one of the comments poster below the DM's article about Taite. Certain person said that she/he saw Taite flirting at Baroq House (yes Baroq spelt that way) in Melbourne:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6328397/The-Bachelorettes-Taite-Radley-reveals-one-thing-make-walk-away-Ali-Oetjen.html
I don’t normally pay much attention to comments in articles but seems Taite may have been at the Baroq Bar last week

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 B79ca710

Original comment:

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 6laEFSc
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:01 am

Presented without comment.   taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 MjXd9sN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:45 pm

@allaboutlove my Ipad is cutting my sentences. It removed the most important part of my previous post. What was removed was the part in which I suggested that perhaps Taite's current popularity is due to the fac that people are influenced by Sportsbet, thus many viewers may have liked and follow Taite because he is the betting's agencies favourite not really because of his personal qualities. I really cannot believe people think Taite is 'too good' for Ali when he cannot even articulate a proper sentence without sounding bland, even Ali has far better conversational skills than Taite does and she isn't really a great conversationalist, at least not on TV.

ETA: this was originally posted under Todd's thread now I am cutting/pasting it here.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel