SELECT CONTENT

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:54 pm

He looks OK on the show. Not my type, but OK. However, those pictures of his bodybuilding stuff are not very attractive. In fact, some of them of them make his body look totally out of proportion. And dude, stop pulling down your pants. It just makes you look desperate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Unfortunately the showing off of the "happy trail" is a thing for those who indulges in desperate selfies

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Yep, guys are all about the V line (not what you might think laugh out loud)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Yeah it's definitely a thing for the selfie lovers. I'd bet pretty much all of them post pics like that. I know Bach Tim Robards and Sam Wood both have posted ig story selfies and vids of themselves in a towel so low it's like the towel is even saying what's the point laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Vogue wrote:You can see it on Facebook without a facebook, take a look, his link is the same but his username is 'Teight Adam' so if your search by his real name you can't find him. Try the link and see if you can see it if not perhaps someone else can help. I will see if I learn to post photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/taite.radley
@Vogue you're doing great yes I had seen Taite's FB where DM got the pics of him from (posted before the season on first page) and when I ss his tagged post of him with his friend (posted later upthread). He had his name as Teight Adam back then too and his friend had commented he had spelled his name wrong back in Sept so figured he'd done it intentionally (was looking at him being possible F1 at that point and fits with that too). Didn't want to post back then so as to still sleuth without him deleting/going more private. 

I'll add some of the ss I took and more pics from his page that are public and before they're gone. 

My ss I took 3 weeks ago, so 2 weeks after he posted it (if you look at it currently it says five weeks ago now)
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_9910
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 44965589_10215498366326181_665858254596734976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Rivaling Pete's IG post here....  
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 12540683_10153714162965622_4553200850799841771_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
This is... a look taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887  
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10393850_10152915538580622_4035545776620043912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
in 2014 before the beard 
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1509879_10152299189255622_7853558934528908124_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10177872_10152297588225622_8006358550569447301_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Looks like he had an earring stage too
taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 954830_10152812788525622_4707345456340810589_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

His ex, in interview he said he broke up with his ex after 7 yrs being together because he'd fallen out of love.  

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 44866112_10215498299004498_2653835828064681984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

His dad Steve (has some media about him and his free laser therapy business). Likely on the show so can see if he is in HTD previews and match up

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11061253_10153066959330622_2474932799744065144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.facebook.com/taite.radley 
source
Thanks for sharing, All About Love,  I see you too saw it. ETA: All the text I had here is gone...I accidentally deleted it, oh well hmmm
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:34 am

Agent99 wrote:Yep, guys are all about the V line (not what you might think laugh out loud)  

Well, some guys may be about it, I don't think anyone I know (and I know lots of people, lots) is into it. Most of my friends do not have Instagram and don't post that often on Facebook and when they do they are more concerned about other issues, sometimes politics, sometimes, nature conservation, research, travelling, art, etc. To me guys showing the V line are the exception not the rule.

@sprite @allaboutlove

I am with you, Sprite, Taite is just okay looking, he isn't my type either. I am married though, and my husband is very stlish and very good looking (sorry, if it feels like I am showing off, am I allowed to refer quickly to my family @allaboutlove ?). My husband too is originally from a lovely part of Melbourne,  and I am Euro-Australian, originally from Sydney but we are in sunny Queensland now, so there you have my bias. Queensland  is far more relaxed, but  even here the people we know (a lot of people  and from different backgrounds)  do not post revealing photos online. When I read the stereotype about Queenslanders but then I see Melbourne or Sydney guys posting this shot I laugh so much. It is just so cheap. Perhaps I am a snob, but that is how I feel and I cannot hide it.
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:05 am

Vogue wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Yep, guys are all about the V line (not what you might think laugh out loud)  

Well, some guys may be about it, I don't think anyone I know (and I know lots of people, lots) is into it. Most of my friends do not have Instagram and don't post that often on Facebook and when they do they are more concerned about other issues, sometimes politics, sometimes, nature conservation, research, travelling, art, etc. To me guys showing the V line are the exception not the rule.

To clarify - my post was a throwaway line about guys who are specifically into their fitness and bodies and who post selfies pushing down their pants to showcase their abs and v line. Nothing more than that, I am not casting aspersions at anyone.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:41 am

Agent99 wrote:
Vogue wrote:

To clarify - my post was a throwaway line about guys who are specifically into their fitness and bodies and who post selfies pushing down their pants to showcase their abs and v line.  Nothing more than that, I am not casting aspersions at anyone.

I see that, all good :yes:

My text is incomplete again and I wrote it all, I wonder if it is my Ipad

Last edited by Vogue on Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : incomplete text)
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:41 am

@Vogue yeah lots aren't into it, I know I am not into the body building look it's  Muscleman taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 318829699 lots of those body building types post those kinds of things but I'm sure he'd be posting them even if he wasn't. jmo 

For the text being incomplete, it's likely only a portion of your post was quoted so as to save space and since that is what was being responded to so no worries at all, your post wasn't lost, still there  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Taite, 28

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DYiDVpx

How are things going, Taite?

"I'm just continuing to try and find opportunities to go up to Ali. A lot of people are second-guessing it, like, "Who's next?" We're not at a theme park! People are like, 'Do we grab a ticket?' No – just go in when you're ready!"

Are you catching feelings?"

"I'm still unsure – it's so early in the process. I find it harder to let my guard down, but I will. You just don't want to come across as too desperate."

If nothing develops there, will you stick around?

"I'm more than happy to walk away from this experience because I don't want to waste her time or mine."

Do you reckon you're wasting your time?

"On face value, Ali's beautiful. But I've dated beautiful girls in the past, and that hasn't worked out. Obviously, I'm attracted to the girl – but there's more to love than looks."Did you look Ali up to make sure she was your type?

"I had a look for sure. I had a look straight away. I was like, "Damn, I want to check this girl out." I'm not going on a blind date. I don't want to rock up and be like, "S--t! Like, do I go back, call work and tell them I'm coming back?" [Laughs]

Source

Article includes two videos of Taite and Ali kissing.  Could they be any more obvious.   Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:49 am

Taite's been papped... shopping at COLES.  cantstopl

taite - Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 MF7vpuP

Just when I thought they couldn't get more perfect for each other.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:13 am

I’m wracking my brain trying to think if an F1 has ever gone back to work prior to finale screening??? Did Lee go back to work?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Taite Adam Radley - Right Arm Tattoo Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Sundy
Bobette
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel