SELECT CONTENT

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:09 am

That was fast! laugh out loud  Methinks someone is lurking and/or told him or the media is posted something but Charlie deactivated his couchsurfing account. 

I bet he didn't even remember he had that account since he hasn't logged into it in over a year so he only would have remembered because of seeing/hearing about it from here laugh out loud 

His deactivating it, even if just as a contestant and whether he ends up genuine or not, I still think a lot of the pre-season patterns lend to Charlie as a frontrunner and contender for F1  Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4256136633 (barring sportsbets odds which will make me change my mind if Charlie doesn't have odds to win) 

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 42580878_10215283708759876_4841145183087099904_n
https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2005551119/profile/deactivated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:26 am

Yes well they can't have anything out there that might contradict with the script TPTB wrote for him as a ready-to-settle-white-picket-fence guy now can they.  Would be less suss he'd just left it active, IMO. Suspect

I personally can't see someone who wanted to "couch surf/meet new people/create a new life abroad" a year ago suddenly wanting to marry and have kids with a chick from Adelaide.  But hey, what do I know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:45 am

Who (magazine) have titled Charle ‘Mr Perfect’ in line with what Ali said she wants. Maybe they know something and he is perfect, if so going by Ali’s BIP agenda she won’t leave the Bachelorette without a proposal from him. My money is on how long the relationship lasts post show Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:54 am

Storybook wrote:Who (magazine) have titled Charle ‘Mr Perfect’ in line with what Ali said she wants. Maybe they know something and he is perfect, if so  going by Ali’s BIP agenda she won’t leave the Bachelorette without a proposal from him. My money is on how long the relationship lasts post show Smiley

Call me crazy but doesn't that seem like a MASSIVE spoiler?  Release the F1's full name, Instagram profile, call him Mr Perfect, give him the longest speaking line in the promo, saying everything Ali wants to hear, all before the show has even started.....?

It just seems very unlikely to me that they would serve F1 up on such a shiny platter like that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:59 am

I think to sleuthers these things are seen as massive spoilers but to the average reader not so much. Sasha F1 was put on a silver platter as F1 by media and promos before he was on the show. Lee was as well and was the only guy who had a WHO mag interview from his season). Tbh, the more obvious it is the more likely it is with this show. I'm just waiting for Sportsbet to release their odds to see whether he is likely F1 or not. The other stuff of lots of media and in promos is standard F1 stuff pre-season for Bette AU.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:03 am

I’m only saying maybe Smiley With Ali’s track record of relationships everything is maybe as far as I’m concerned. Whoever ends up being her Mr Perfect I think Ali will settle for nothing less than a proposal. Charlie could be the one as he is good looking !

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:36 am

Storybook wrote:I’m only saying maybe Smiley With Ali’s track record of relationships everything is maybe as far as I’m concerned. Whoever ends up being  her Mr Perfect I think Ali will settle for nothing less than a proposal. Charlie could be the one as he is good looking !

Oh yes I totally see where you're coming from @Storybook - calling him 'Mr Perfect' is no accident IMO. Maybe they're just going to go with a sickly sweet in your face love story from day 1 to combat Ali's current "unsavoury" reputation.

However I think it's just as likely they're trolling Ali by calling him Mr Perfect because nobody is, IMO, and perhaps that could be a storyline - that she starts out looking for perfection and then by the end realises it doesn't exist.

Although maybe I'm expecting too much character growth from Ali and she'll just end up picking the person she thinks is perfect and then it will all fall apart 3 months after filming. I'll be interested to see the sportsbet odds too yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:52 am

Idk if Charlie is sincere or not (he could be a total douche for all I know). Just speculating/sleuthing currently for possible F1 patterns pre-season before Sportsbet takes the fun away laugh out loud

The thing that stands out to me is in his "Meet Charlie" video (need to discuss in the SM/Media thread as it is more about Ali too and her reaction) it is captioned with "is this Ali's Mr Perfect" so they are pushing a story of him being perfect for Ali. 

That along with his patterns of media and promo exposure pre-season are very in line with past F1s. I remember when Lee had his "Meet Lee" and a vid of him meeting Georgia by tenplay and the official show before the season even aired like Charlie has and it was OTT how media were pushing him (he was in every article pre-season with his pic and written about) and yet it didn't matter because once the season started and by the finale even with Sportsbet betting on Lee for F1 viewers still doubted him for F1 (myself included laugh out loud ). 

So it really doesn't matter imo how obvious something is and I honestly think there's no such thing as too obvious with media etc (Sasha, Lee, Stu, Laura, etc etc.... all very obvious pre-season/pre-seen-on-show). That said, it could totally change this year but if there is a chance Charlie is the one then it will only prove that TPTB have a story in place and they are pushing for it now and it will make sense later on like it did with Laura being pushed (even her jewelry laugh out loud ).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:19 pm

It's all just a bit OTT for me.   Suspect

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Wayyyyy too OTT for me as well. IMO it looks like a train wreck about to happen. In fact I’m predicting Ali’s season to be a train wreck when she has to try and prove she is genuine. Sorry but a leapord can’t change it’s spots !!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Storybook wrote:Wayyyyy too OTT for me as well. IMO it looks like a train wreck about to happen. In fact I’m predicting Ali’s season to be a train wreck when she has to try and prove she is genuine. Sorry but a leapord can’t change it’s spots !!!

YEP! That's my thinking too. I feel like TPTB are setting Ali up for a massive fall with Charlie. I know Sasha and Lee were featured in the promos, but not to the extent the Leads were practically in love with him already. no no

To quote myself from the SM thread:

Bobette wrote:I'll be disappointed if it's that obvious and boring. I'd love it if "Mr Perfect" turns out to be the one who calls Ali out for being a cheater and gets kicked from the show. Come on TPTB, give it to me. :stirthepot
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:32 pm

DM have written an article based on the couch surfing info. cantstopl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6216981/Meet-Ali-Oetjens-Mr-Perfect-latest-Bachelorette-contestant-revealed.html

Didn't deactivate that account quick enough I'm afraid Charlie.  Hugesmile

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 ZiiNpVF

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 C94lNpb

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 GHJ75FL

From the look of these pics, he'll be right at home on BiP, IMO. :yes:

Thanks Joshua Fox for crediting the forum. yes  

That didn't take long! Charlie was first identified on The Bachelor and Bachelorette Spoiler Forums this week, within days of his teaser trailer airing

It was actually within hours, but close enough. Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charlie Newling - Mr Perfect - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
Storybook
Bobette
LeapofFaith