SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:Didn’t Jordan just turn 30? That’s not incredibly young. JoJo is pushing 30 now, too. Also, all those other couples were only like dating and getting married like 3-7 years ago, so naw, not much has changed. They are all part of the same generation with the same cultural factors influencing them.  Who knows about J&J, but you just never know. Last year this time, everyone was like “K&S are soulmates in a way no other couple from this franchise is,” yet here we are. Point being, we have no clue what is going on behind closed doors. K&S also seemed like good friends in much the same way Sean and Catherine are, so there the “pick the person who is your BFF” theory.
I still think Kait & Shawn are soulmates but sometimes your soulmate isn't the person you end up with. I'm content to be delusional forever about this being just a fact imo laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Oh, no, everything I thought I knew about relationships is turning out to be untrue! Stupid Shawn. Messing up my perfect Bachelor algorithm. 

Seriously, though, I think Charlie/Sarah were really good friends too and he fought for her and changed for her. The issue was basically just the timing, as Charlie needed another decade to grow up and be ready to commit to marriage. I think it's the same thing for Shawn. Shame, because I do think they were so uniquely suited for one another. I remember Kaitlyn talking about how every other guy she had been with was embarrassed of her or tried to change her, but Shawn always thought she was the funniest person in the world and loved how ridiculous and weird she was. And now I wonder if she's probably going to have to settle for some guy who needs her to tone down who she is. Ughhh, it all just breaks my stupid heart. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Is it going to be irreconcilable differences?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:10 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud You girls crack me up. 

Jordan has two older brothers, and interestingly neither one is quick to wed either. The oldest one at pushing 40 is just now engaged, right? I’ve always thought that was interesting and rarely gets mentioned. Just something in that Rodgers brotherly water keeping them away from the alter, or something. 

I do think J&J are better at one huge thing compared to K&S: they are freaking private about their real dynamics. Jordan has extracted himself from this franchise and neither the J&J team I think gets their identity from this crapola the way other couples do. They post what they need to post to keep the brand, but if there were ever problems, Hell to the no would these two air that dirty laundry or discuss any of it. They’d keep the lid on that tight. That is very contrary to Kaitlyn and Shawn (especially K) who have been very open about their issues to the point of over sharing. In that way, should anything happen to J&J, I think it would be a bigger blind side to fans. 

RnB I just don’t follow enough to even try to understand their dynamic. Idk. I don’t really care, tbh. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Interesting discussion. I know many people in their 30’s still happily single. I think most would like to find that one, but for whatever it has not happened.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:18 pm

@sosleepy J and J did have that one slip up like a year ago when he blocked her on all social media after that sort of flirty picture with him and other girl came out! I'm sure that kind of crazy just doesn't come out of thin air and immediately disappear never to come back again, so I think they're just really, really good at keeping things private. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:19 pm

@Aria agree and I actually respect that a lot.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:20 pm

I don’t know the deal with the brothers, Aaron is a legit famous celeb so I think he’s an exception that’s too hard for me to guess. Not sure what the story has been with Luke but he proposed within 8 months and they’re planning a legit wedding so I think for him it was probably just timing too. Time will tell on the littlest baddy in that family laugh out loud

I don’t know what kind of blindside it would be if they were going to breakup because I think Jo is a stealth psycho acting normally right now but I doubt she’ll keep her cool when it’ll come to keeping Jordan for real, if it comes to that. 

And @Aria, it’s breaking my stupid heart too laugh out loud stupid Shawn. Ugh. I think if Kait has to tone herself down with the next guy but he marries her and gives her a family, I think it’ll be a fair trade off for her. It’s not ideal and I do think they were such a unique fit but what can you do when 1/2 the couple isn’t on board with me? laugh out loud

ETA: also, I followed jo&jo’s block/unblock like I’m joining the f;$&ing FBI and getting ready for quantico and they were fighting before he dared place a hand on a chick. Also think he knew that other girl and she was a friend of a friend.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Interesting discussion. I know many people in their 30’s still happily single. I think most would like to find that one, but for whatever it has not happened.
I think as fans we see marriage as the be all end all of success for these couples but I would honestly rather be single in my 30's than to have the marriage I see a few in this franchise have. They got some cute azz babies and dassit. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Luke Rodgers is 35 years old. Men that wed in their mid thirties isn’t uncommon at all; it’s actually a pretty normal age for most men to get married. The woman he is currently engaged to he has known for 10 years, and they dated for 7 months before getting engaged. According to both of them, he has always had eyes for her but there were many factors that kept them from being in a relationship (living in different states, other relationships, etc.) So it wasn’t about lack of commitment on his end, it seemingly had to do with logistics (timing being the main issue.) Aaron was with Olivia for a few years, but she seemingly wasn’t the one; and and he’s only 33/34 years old. So no, I don’t see how there’s anything wrong with the Rodgers brothers. It’s not like they’re single old hags who can’t keep a woman. Btw, Jordan is 29 (will be 30 at the end of this month) and JoJo “isn’t pushing 30”... she’s only 27.

In regards to Kaitlyn and Shawn, idk what’s going on with them (nor does anyone else)...but I hope they can work it out...mostly for Kaitlyn’s sake.

All IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Interesting discussion. I know many people in their 30’s still happily single. I think most would like to find that one, but for whatever it has not happened.
I think as fans we see marriage as the be all end all of success for these couples but I would honestly rather be single in my 30's than to have the marriage I see a few in this franchise have. They got some cute azz babies and dassit. Jmo.
From my POV, marriage is challenging. I’ve been married since I was 22. Yes, a totally different generation and mindset. Living w someone for decades can be umm...full total range of emotions. And then somewhere along that path, you realize you can’t imagine living without that person.
I have 2 daughters in their early to mid 30s. One is married w children. One is single. I believe it is better to be single and happy than with someone and miserable. YOLO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:

LOL, MBC definitely proves that marriage doesn't necessarily equal HEA. 

I think, for me, it's just based on what the contestants want. Like I'm a fan of Kaitlyn and Rachel and I think those girls clearly want marriage and babies. If Kaitlyn was happy just being in this common law marriage type of situation and having kids out of wedlock, I would 100% be happy for her and wouldn't think K/S were any less successful than any other couple. I think it's probably the nature of this show, that it attracts women who are (deep down) more traditional and want that typical family and don't want to be single. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler