SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Kait has a 3-year entertainer's visa. I believe it expires towards the end of this year. I don't know how difficult it'll be to renew since she currently works and pays taxes in the U.S.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Dunno what Kait is having in terms of visas but think she’s having a mental breakdown currently. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmcEuzFAnjz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fp7c2m24l4gt

This is where a well placed, “You’re so strong, babe!” from Shawn wouldn’t be remiss Rolling Eyes Not even reaching #couplegoals ala BenLo territory now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Eh it look like she just wanted to plug her scrunches. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:34 pm

@Alanna Oy. This makes me sad.

I feel like she has one of these every couples of months too. I really wish someone would tell her to stop reading the dang comments and DMs. Nothing good comes out of them! Especially if you're already a person that struggles with anxiety or insecurity.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:53 pm

She’s missing Tucker ... not a word about Shawn.

Yikes on bikes, indeed. I agree; this is late stage BenLo territory we are entering here. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:She’s missing Tucker ... not a word about Shawn.

Yikes on bikes, indeed. I agree; this is late stage BenLo territory we are entering here. laugh out loud

That was my take on it to...she misses Tucker but not Shawn.

By the way Kaitlyn....enough with the Botox, microblading and lip injections. It does not make you real. It just makes you a plastic mess.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 pm

I don't think it means she misses tucker but NOT shawn, she mentioned that she can talk with shawn and FaceTime but not with tucker.... She also made same comments (missing tucker) when she was in NYC without them for her broadway last december. However, its clear that they are going through tough times but i'm not sure about the breaking up part just yet. Tucker is shawns dog, if they are breaking up why can't kaitlyn just go to nashville now, see tucker, pack her bags and just move back to Canada and get a new dog.Why does she need to torture herself for a few more weeks to see tucker?
I guess its easy to read too much into things but at the same time its just not really clear to me whats going on.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 pm

@Aria Yes, she posts these every few months and her "followers" really appreciate them so i'm glad she posts them. IF it can help even one person for some reason then thats great.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:41 pm

crunchette wrote:Kait has a 3-year entertainer's visa.  I believe it expires towards the end of this year.  I don't know how difficult it'll be to renew since she currently works and pays taxes in the U.S.

Yeah you're right, I remember she mentioned something shortly after she moved in with Shawn and his sister late 2015 that she got some sort of visa. She usually goes back to CAN once a month so maybe she does still have to go back every so often until marriage and that will change idk.

I need her back in Nashville soon to see if they will actually work things out or if it's just going to end. hmmm and I'm already annoyed with all of Shawn's gym posts on IG. Yes I'm happy for him but meh. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 19 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 19 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Ready for her to drop him and get herself a real man a do a glow up laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:01 pm

@Mozhi1

I like the real grams that she does too! I just meant the defensive posts, where she tries to defend herself from the criticism she's getting in comments or DMs. Like, this one talked about how she's real despite the Botox, microbladding, fillers, etc. I wish she would just accept that people are going to attack her regardless and nothing she says will stop them; she should just keep doing what she's doing and stop paying attention to them.

@Diana

I'm ready too!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:17 am

Aria wrote:@Mozhi1

I like the real grams that she does too! I just meant the defensive posts, where she tries to defend herself from the criticism she's getting in comments or DMs. Like, this one talked about how she's real despite the Botox, microbladding, fillers, etc. I wish she would just accept that people are going to attack her regardless and nothing she says will stop them; she should just keep doing what she's doing and stop paying attention to them.

@Diana

I'm ready too!
@Aria
She’s in a bad place now and IMO has likely postponed reaction as long as possible. The same social media that built her up will bring her down, if she’s not careful. What we’ve been able. to glean about her relationship from the outside is just the tip of the iceberg. It’s very hard when you realize you have to move on privately.  Publicly, when you’re known for being a couple will be brutal. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler