SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:16 am

Remember when they were adorable on IG? Now I'm fishing for any sign of Shawn, even a measly like on her recent post like :detective

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:01 am

bleuberry wrote:Remember when they were adorable on IG? Now I'm fishing for any sign of Shawn, even a measly like on her recent post like :detective
Same sister, same sad She did post that her heart would break if they ever broke up just a few days ago, so they’re hanging in there somehow I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:16 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Remember when they were adorable on IG? Now I'm fishing for any sign of Shawn, even a measly like on her recent post like :detective
Same sister, same sad She did post that her heart would break if they ever broke up just a few days ago, so they’re hanging in there somehow I think.

@Alanna
"her heart would break if they ever broke up" means she'd be crushed if she lost him, period - which we all know IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Kaitlyn said she's going to talk about the breakup speculations on Dr pod tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure she's just going to act like people are being melodramatic and crazy and absolutely nothing is wrong and those IG posts and returning of the ring are all aspects of a totally normal, healthy, loving relationship.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:24 pm

She'll be addressing the breakup rumors on her next podcast

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-will-address-shawn-booth-split-rumors/?utm_source=email&em_hash=e005f86c6fe48187c8052091786d6f52

ETA: sorry @aria I didn't see your post when I sent mine.

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:48 pm

Once they start the denial tour, it is the death knell for the relationship IMO. It is then just a matter of time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Aria wrote:Kaitlyn said she's going to talk about the breakup speculations on Dr pod tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure she's just going to act like people are being melodramatic and crazy and absolutely nothing is wrong and those IG posts and returning of the ring are all aspects of a totally normal, healthy, loving relationship.
Yup totally 100% this is what it’s gonna be. And then by Labor Day they’ll announce a “break” etc.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 am

This is going to be like her last fit about everyone asking her about a wedding after she brought the speculation to herself laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Im expecting this is the first stop in the denial train but the fact Shawn can't even find the time to like her post espically her latest melt down says it all. :detective imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:54 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-110-percent-committed-amid-split-rumors/

110% is alright Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:59 am

111% BS IMO.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:06 am

I do not think it Is bs I think she is just saying he is busy right now and relationship is hard but you have to work on it whether it works in the end do not know but I believe she wants to work on it they should seek out couple's counseling jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:12 am

I listened to the podcast, its a very honest and real podcast IMO
I also was pleasantly surprised by how grateful and understanding she came across, good for her. I suggest you guys listen if you like, its the first 15 mns of the podcast.
https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe

@timfan They do counselling(together and separately), they have done it the past 3 years, they always talk about it.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler