SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Reddit is speculating whether these two even live together anymore. What's the consensus?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Reddit is speculating whether these two even live together anymore. What's the consensus?
@bleuberry
If they did break up, I certainly hope Kaitlyn put Shawn out of the house that Kaitlyn’s good fortune built and she did not move her self and that she got her ring back! That way he can join the hundreds of thousands of gym owners and body builders and exes who need to be left because they can’t commit. No need to be wasting time, hurt AND stupid. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:04 pm

@bleuberry I think they are still living together.
1) Shawn posted an IG story of doodle less than 2 weeks ago and background was their bedroom
2) Kaitlyn got home from Seattle around 12 ish in the morning on Tuesday and she was snuggling with doodle, i would imagine if shawn is living somewhere else and she gets home at 12 am, doodle wouldn't be there.
3) I also would hope her mom, family and friends visit her if she is living alone in a house they bought for their future.
4) literally a week ago , kaitlyn mentioned that shawn installed her podcast sign. Why would he install her sign if he is not even living there.
5) She STILL talks about shawn on her podcasts

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:25 pm

@Mozhi1 thanks for the updates. I don't think Kaitlyn would be talking about Shawn on her podcasts and going about her life normally if they weren't together as in still in a relationship.

She would be a mess and we'd know it straight from her IMHO.

It looks like to me he is busy, he's not interested in posting his every private move on SM for all to critique asking a million questions that he will never answer. I can understand that and I give him credit for focusing on his business rather than SM critics who do nothing for his business. Same for K, as it seems she is doing the same.

As I have said many times, she shouldn't be with him if he's not fulfilling her dreams, to me it's as simple as that. But she appears to still be there, and from what I read here, she is happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:55 pm

I think they’re done. He’s at a wedding in Idaho and she’s at home in Nashville. It makes no sense to not go to a wedding with your long term live-in boyfriend. Really sad. However, like someone posted on Reddit already, I just don’t think Kaitlyn is ready to say it’s over yet though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Yeah...think it's time to officially call time of death on this thing. Like, for real for real this time. This is like the third wedding one of them has gone to by themselves. It's so sad, knowing how much love there was in the beginning and how it's now come down to this. I wonder if Kaitlyn still hasn't admitted it, because if she's not going to the wedding, it seems like she's given up too. Maybe they're just trying to figure out logistics and whatnot before they make the announcement. I figure it has to happen soon-ish.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:31 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah...think it's time to officially call time of death on this thing. Like, for real for real this time. This is like the third wedding one of them has gone to by themselves. It's so sad, knowing how much love there was in the beginning and how it's now come down to this. I wonder if Kaitlyn still hasn't admitted it, because if she's not going to the wedding, it seems like she's given up too. Maybe they're just trying to figure out logistics and whatnot before they make the announcement. I figure it has to happen soon-ish.

THIRD wedding?! Wow! They really need to pull the plug. Delaying the process is just delaying her time of healing and happiness even further. Really sad turn of events for the couple that was once heralded as one of the most popular and "strongest" couples in BN.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:31 am

I wish them both happiness. I haven't gotten a great feeling about their relationship for awhile. I just don't think it is a great sign when you have been engaged for 3 1/2 years and no date scheduled for your upcoming wedding. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 am

Well looks like the wedding is Joshua's from her/their season so maybe she didn't want to attend an exes wedding. She was never close with him anyways just a guess.

But yeah I notice it now that they are never together anymore except for Canadian Tgiving at their house a few weeks ago. Seems he's over it and Kait doesn't want to let go especially she doesn't want to leave Tucker. I hope they eventually end it soon if things are going well. And idk how much longer I can hold on. sad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:22 am

Is anyone following reddit? Apparently, someone in her OTV group posted asking why she wasn't at the wedding and she responded saying that she understands that they want an explanation, but the added pressure just gives her anxiety and makes things worse.

That almost seems like a breakup confirmation to me.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:34 am

Aria wrote:Is anyone following reddit? Apparently, someone in her OTV group posted asking why she wasn't at the wedding and she responded saying that she understands that they want an explanation, but the added pressure just gives her anxiety and makes things worse.

That almost seems like a breakup confirmation to me.
I think more accurately is that it sucks watching other people get married with the person who promised her marriage and a family and forever but has essentially said 'LOL psyche!". I really think the only reason they're still together is because Kaitlyn decided long ago that Shawn was it for her and she'd never break up with him, and Shawn loves wasting women's time with promises he won't ever keep. I just wonder who'll finally be the grownup and actually admit that it's over. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:44 am

@Aria yes I'm apart of that group and even people there are saying the same thing that they notice it too. I just hate how she's saying it's giving her anxiety just say the truth already!! :crazed

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler