SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by crunchette Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:33 pm

umngirl wrote:From an outsider’s perspective, it seemed City Strong was right up Kaitlyn’s alley. She got to DJ, dance around, hype the crowd and drink. Seems that whole deal was beneficial for both Shawn and Kaitlyn.

And doesn’t Kaitlyn have multiple jobs going between her podcast, the scrunchies and wine? Seems like both are busy unless kaitlyn is fake “busy”.  

Nah. I think traveling around the country doing her podcast from comedy clubs late at night would be up her alley. Getting up early and trying to pump people up about working out is more Shawn's deal. City Strong was the thing that was probably best suited for them to share, but it was still centered on Shawn's interests and it was something he couldn't have done without her. But let's flip things: Shawn could easily become Kaitlyn's podcast cohost and share that with her every week, but I don't imagine him wanting to do that in a million years.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:05 pm

I think once people are off the show they have the choice to live life similar to people who have never been on the show or to create a different type of life that capitalizes on public persona.
IMO Shawn starting a gym in the place he lives is a normal type thing and creating a companion fitness app is smart. The idea that his SO should be involved is something most couples don’t do. Most partners have their own work and come together in the evening and on mutual days off. That’s typical life for the majority of modern couples and although there can always be periods of time when 1/2 of a couple needs to power out at work (like Shawn currently needs to to get his gym off the ground and until he hires staff that can bear part of the load), good relationship teamwork means being patient until crunch time is over and making the best of the moments that are available.
I think a hardworking partner passionate about his/her work is a plus in the long term and that this separation between work life and home life is what people do all the time. It’s adulting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO she is the one who started all the break up rumours.

She is the one who whines about not getting married, Shawn being too busy, taking her ring off to encourage him to propose and posts that all over the media. How could your partner ever be ok with that?

STFU IMO, if you're not happy and you feel you MUST get married ASAP and he doesn't want to, the ball is her court. But this continuous complaining and whining is worse than my mother. That endless expectation is very tiring on the other person.

I get that he proposed, but we don't know his side of the story. Obviously he is not getting involved in her childish media SM games. It's ridiculous and I'd be beyond livid if it were me.

My prediction of these two the night of the FRC was he was going to get tired of her. IMO I believe that's what's happened.

Pretty much this post says it all. 

I imagine 75% of their problems is Shawn ubber annoyed and upset BTS with all this public pressure and oversharing of their personal problems. Goodness. That would be no beuno for just about anyone.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Exhausting. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:52 pm

I have no doubt Kaitlyn can be exhausting but then they both have issues imo. What happened to Erin and her husband from CityStrong, for example? No one is a peach and both of these guys are far far from being the exception imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Its just so easy to say oh kaitlyn can be exhausting because she is LOUDER, but i think the other partner can also be as hard to deal with but more behind the scene.
*edit*At the end of the day, i don't see kaitlyn leave shawn anytime soon...

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Being this is not a fan thread, any and all opinions popular or not are welcome as long as they are within site rules.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:51 pm

He’s in CT, so he has time for that. Can she leave him already, please?!?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:56 pm

@Alanna haha she probably won't. To be fair, he is there for his aunts some sort of celebration today and i think he had to be there since meghann flew there too.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:20 pm

@notarose I think having an amazing job and being so dedicated is amazing, however, its important to find a balance. Look at jordan, he is probably one the most hard working guy from this show but he still manages to fly even for a couple of hours to have a date night with jojo. Kaitlyn has been patient the past 3 years and i think she feels neglected by him , trying to be patient and thats why she said she is not giving up. I think with this big change, they have to find a balance because now they have to actually make quality time to connect , before they just had quality time spontaneously.

Last edited by Mozhi1 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:00 pm

I have been trying to not mention Jordan and his lifestyle choices in this thread, but gosh darn it, exactly @mozhi1, exactly!!! Jordan! laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@Alanna haha she probably won't. To be fair, he is there for his aunts some sort of celebration today and i think he had to be there since meghann flew there too.

Wait... he has time to tear himself from the gym to go to CT for an Aunt’s celebration? Am I understanding this correctly? Woooow.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, Kaitlyn’s a pill and I’m sure he’s bothered with this publicness and pressure. But come on. He’s ridic. He obviously doesn’t care. He’s so busy, my left behind. You make time for important things. Like apparently some aunt’s celebration. laugh out loud 

I think $hit hit the fan when she gave him back the ring. I don’t think he liked that one bit, and that’s where the issues started.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler