SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:And now I’m going to post something that will undoubtedly be super unpopular. laugh out loud Beyond the M&G episode, Shawn’s “charm” was completely lost on me. There is something just off about him; I was never a fan. He just has a jealous, moody, his way or the highway persona. I didn’t like how he manipulated Kait on the show, and it mirrors how he has tried to manipulate her IRL all these years. I always said Andi should have picked Nick, and I officially now think Kaitlyn should have picked him too. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
And all this time I thought I was the only one who felt this way about Shawn. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 30 1377737533

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:38 pm

And so it continues: Shawn has removed any mention of Bachelorette from his Twitter and IG profiles.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Maybe time for him to unsticky when they’re getting married to. Just a thought.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Ditto, Alanna, ditto.  Since the day he posted that sticky, I've wanted to knock his teeth out every time I saw it.

I listened to a podcast she did with a fan, Blaire.  It was posted July 31, so it was probably recorded mid-to-late July.  Listening to Kait, you'd never know anything was wrong.  She still happily promoted his gym, talked about their season together with affection, talked about what a good guy Shawn is, and announced that she took her ring off for the first time.  Blaire said that Kait might be re-engaged for real very soon, and Kaitlyn agreed saying how excited and giddy she was because she wouldn't know when it was coming.  I repeat:  GIDDY.  How in the world could she be at that place while Shawn was planning to dump her in a matter of days/weeks?

Here's what I think happened:  Shawn knew he needed to get his gym and app running before Kait went to Canada.  Why?  Because he needed her to help promote both before he dumped her.  Why would he wait until she was going to (or in) Canada to drop the bomb?  Because he always runs away from conflict...so what better time to dump someone than when you're in two different countries?  This way he wouldn't have to deal with her face-to-face for WEEKS and probably still won't.  I imagine he'll be MIA when Kait returns to Nashville as she packs up her belongings.  The fact that he used her for the opening day of his gym knowing what his plan were 4 weeks later absolutely sickens me.  I have never, ever been so wrong about someone in my life.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:42 pm

I just like don’t understand what’s addled his brain?? He was so into her, so in love and so obsessed. He would beg rick to come visit their house and have dinner with him (Shawn) for crying out loud. And now he deviously waited to dump her after using her? What the hell?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:09 pm

How do we know he dumped her? I agree that’s where signs are pointed... but do we know for sure that’s what’s actually happened?

Maybe it’s as simple as she took off the ring to get him to repropose for real, and it really hit him hard he just doesn’t want that. He doesn’t want to marry her. So taking off the ring highlighted a HUGE life goal difference between the two, and now they are at an impass. I don’t think he’s necessarily using her for his gym.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Good grief!  I'm so confused.  Now I'm listening to Kait's 8/9 podcast with Jillian.  Jill's cousin, Sam, and Kait's friend, Clio, were also there.  At the very beginning, Kait talks about her plan to buy a place in Kelowna and when she does, she and Jillian should start a podcast together.  She couldn't have a regular podcast with Jillian unless she wasn't living in Nashville with Shawn, which sounds like they're dunzo.

But then they play a fun game of "Would you Rather?" and Sam asked Kaitlyn if she'd rather make love to a guy with Shawn's body and her dad's face OR her dad's body and Shawn's face.  This was so funny, but her final answer was that even though she loves Shawn's body, she'd rather have her dad's body and Shawn's face because she wouldn't have to look at the body.  Kait is an open book with these women, so they'd know if Kait and Shawn were broken up...and if they were, they wouldn't be talking about Shawn like this.

Kait also said she was going to be back in Kelowna in Oct.

And they talked about how awful haters can be on IG, but both agreed that forums are even worse.  And here I sit, guilty as hell for judging them and possibly jumping to conclusions. laugh out loud

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:49 pm

I think they are okay. K is doing her thing with her family for the month.

Shawn is getting his gym going. (Probably a year before a routine comes into place it takes a year to figure out what is working for his gym and what is not. He needs to be there for that trial and error period.

I do think K feels a little left out because it is consuming shawn, But this is his baby right now.

It would be nice to say a kind thing to K once in a while . That is all she wants.

She will be home in less than two weeks. So I am sure then you will be able to tell more.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

@crunchette your speculations are great but i think you are overthinking too much at this point. Just be patient for maybe 2 more weeks and we will get our answers.
Shawn never had any mention of bachelorette on her IG/twitter bio, never.
They both have talked about getting a place in kelowna last year and even mentioned seeing a couple of places last year so i think it was on their mind for some time now and i think she was joking about podcast with jillian since she tells this joke with almost all the guests.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:07 pm

blueblues wrote:
sosleepy wrote:And now I’m going to post something that will undoubtedly be super unpopular. laugh out loud Beyond the M&G episode, Shawn’s “charm” was completely lost on me. There is something just off about him; I was never a fan. He just has a jealous, moody, his way or the highway persona. I didn’t like how he manipulated Kait on the show, and it mirrors how he has tried to manipulate her IRL all these years. I always said Andi should have picked Nick, and I officially now think Kaitlyn should have picked him too. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
And all this time I thought I was the only one who felt this way about Shawn. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 30 1377737533

Me three! I just never saw it either -- mentally, physically, or emotionally. He did nothing for me and couldn't figure out what I was supposedly missing. It was a "nope" for me -- but if Kaitlyn was all in, that's really what mattered, right?

Still hoping for the best for both -- either separate or together.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Kaits comments to fans on her latest insta are so revealing and interesting. They’re having a hard time, she misses their old love story too like we do, but she thinks (hopes, morelike maybe) the story hasn’t ended and that they’ll get through it.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:09 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@crunchette your speculations are great but i think you are overthinking too much at this point. Just be patient for maybe 2 more weeks and we will get our answers.
Shawn never had any mention of bachelorette on her IG/twitter bio, never.
They both have talked about getting a place in kelowna last year and even mentioned seeing a couple of places last year so i think it was on their mind for some time now and i think she was joking about podcast with jillian since she tells this joke with almost all the guests.

I sincerely admire your optimism and wish I was more like you.  However, there is something seriously wrong when Shawn has time to like twitter posts about the White Sox (a team he showed zero interest in until a few months ago) and to post friendly, teasing IG messages to his gym partner's GF, but he hasn't shown Kait one iota of public attention for 3+ weeks -- not even when breakup rumors are rampant.  He's clearly fostering relationships that he deems important while neglecting others.  It doesn't bode well, IMO, for what Kait will be facing when she returns to Nashville, and I'm worried that she's living in some kind of fantasy land that this is just a temporary hurdle Shawn is interested in fixing.  I sincerely want you to be right, and if you are, I'll be pleased as punch to come back here and say I was wrong.

Last edited by crunchette on Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler