SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Kaits comments to fans on her latest insta are so revealing and interesting. They’re having a hard time, she misses their old love story too like we do, but she thinks (hopes, morelike maybe) the story hasn’t ended and that they’ll get through it.

Well, hey -- if being in different countries isn't making things better, different continents must be the answer.  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:19 pm

crunchette wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kaits comments to fans on her latest insta are so revealing and interesting. They’re having a hard time, she misses their old love story too like we do, but she thinks (hopes, morelike maybe) the story hasn’t ended and that they’ll get through it.

Well, hey -- if being in different countries isn't making things better, different continents must be the answer.  giggling
Yup!! I just don’t understand going to Italy with a gf and not your boyfriend either but ok. Also think Shawn definitely has a thing for Madeleine. Can’t blame him, she’s stunning laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
crunchette wrote:

Yup!! I just don’t understand going to Italy with a gf and not your boyfriend either but ok. Also think Shawn definitely has a thing for Madeleine. Can’t blame him, she’s stunning laugh out loud

Who is Madeleine?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:30 pm

@jojo47 His Gym co-founder girlfriend. I'm pretty sure Alanna is joking, she just turned 23 Hugesmile

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Well i would hope if he is interested in another woman he would end things with kaitlyn first
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:33 pm

crunchette wrote:
Mozhi1 wrote:@crunchette your speculations are great but i think you are overthinking too much at this point. Just be patient for maybe 2 more weeks and we will get our answers.
Shawn never had any mention of bachelorette on her IG/twitter bio, never.
They both have talked about getting a place in kelowna last year and even mentioned seeing a couple of places last year so i think it was on their mind for some time now and i think she was joking about podcast with jillian since she tells this joke with almost all the guests.

I sincerely admire your optimism and wish I was more like you.  However, there is something seriously wrong when Shawn has time to like twitter posts about the White Sox (a team he showed zero interest in until a few months ago) and to post friendly, teasing IG messages to his gym partner's GF, but he hasn't shown Kait one iota of public attention for 3+ weeks -- not even when breakup rumors are rampant.  He's clearly fostering relationships that he deems important while neglecting others.  It doesn't bode well, IMO, for what Kait will be facing when she returns to Nashville, and I'm worried that she's living in some kind of fantasy land that this is just a temporary hurdle Shawn is interested in fixing.  I sincerely want you to be right, and if you are, I'll be pleased as punch to come back here and say I was wrong.
I completely agree with the bolded. I think they're in the process of breaking up & Kaitlyn hasn't even realized it yet. She thinks it's a rough patch while in reality Shawn's done and just doesn't have the balls to fully pull the plug. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:38 pm

@crunchette Haha, maybe i'm naive but i just can't imagine kaitlyn defending her relationship with shawn if he was completely silent/not talking to her off social media. Just doesn't make sense to me.If something like this happened during their first year together , it was 100% doomed/done deal.however, since its 3 years later, i feel like there might be hope for them because they know they can be happy together but just going through tough times now. Time will tell and i just hope they ended up happy.
As much as i want her to go back to Nashville, i just can't blame her for wanting to travel to Italy for a few days now that she has the opportunity. Shawn is busy with the gym, why should she say no to Italy... Also, i just saw that she is having a live podcast in nashville city winery Oct 4th.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:45 pm

@ReneeM Some part of me agrees with this, other part of me is like i don't think shawn thinks about their relationship at all at this point. like at all. He is sooo into his gym/app/events that i don't think he even cares to think about their relationship.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:55 pm

IIRC Both Andi and Lauren took trips when they were experiencing a rough time in their relationships, and their relationships both didn't end well. Italy seems like a romantic place for lovers, rather than for bffs. But it is still exciting.  To me, this is just another indicator that the ship is sinking, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:25 pm

She wrote under her picture replying to a comment that Shawn doesn't like to travel or drink wine and he just opened a gym. It's kinda sad how she's projecting these thoughts to her followers. I really think it's to get a reaction out of Shawn. I really think she's hurting and Shawn gives zero f***ks. I just felt hurt in her comment about her fiancé not enjoying the finer things in life like travelling with your partner and drinking wine. She needs to find someone at least with SEMI similar hobbies.. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@ReneeM Some part of me agrees with this, other part of me is like i don't think shawn thinks about their relationship at all at this point. like at all. He is sooo into his gym/app/events that i don't think he even cares to think about their relationship.

But @Mozhi1, isn't this part of the problem? That he's never focused on her -- not even at a time like this? If he isn't even making an attempt to like her posts, how will he ever find time for her once she's back in Nashville? If he doesn't find any balance between his work and private life, surely one will fail. And I guess I can't even read too much into her Oct 4th event in Nashville because she can always stay in a hotel or with a friend like Brandi.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:41 pm

@crunchette Absolutely, i think their problem is 100% shawns not having anytime for her.I remember even last year shawn didn't travel with her to canadas winter cities because he was training for ironman.Thats who shawn is, when he focuses on something, he legit ignores other things in life. I know she can stay with brandi or hotel but i was thinking if i was her i probably would skip live podcast when i'm going through very hard times like "break up" . She could easily have one in another city etc, timing doesn't make sense to me.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler