SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:46 pm

@Alanna I'm in Kaitlyns "Off the Vine" facebook page, a lot of speculations are happening there as well , but just now her sister liked this comment made by one of the girls in the page...
"She said that Shawn is just so busy right now and she gave her ring back and put it in the box so when they are both ready he will re-propose. and surprise her and then they will plan their wedding. She said Shawn gets home so late and then just goes to bed and she understands because it’s tough work. She also said Shawn can’t leave the gym for that long so he can’t join her in Canada this year.
Remember he was only supposed to launch the app and the gym was a total surprise he had come together super fast. They likely were not prepared for the hours he would need to put in."

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:00 pm

Someone on Reddit hit the nail in the head for me. And this time last year, he was too busy focusing on the triathalon. Clearly he has the time for the things he wants to do. And marrying Kaitlyn, and prioritizing her clearly ain’t one of them. Once the gym is settled and he can manage to tear himself away, it’ll be the next thing, probably.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 pm

Exactly, you make time for the things and the people who matter to you and it speaks volumes what Shawn makes time for and what he doesn’t imo. Idk. This is tough because she’s between a rock and a hard place right now imo- I’m sure she doesn’t want to leave the man she loves, the house she’s bought and spent a year decorating, a dog she cries over but I don’t see what choice she has?

Meanwhile, Shawn. Ughhhs all around imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:50 pm

And then again, I would imagine it would be totally exhausting living even a week with kaitlyn. Three years worth and he can count himself lucky he can still form words or isn’t in jail.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:53 pm

No one is all that easy to love imo and we all have our crap. I don’t think Kaitlyn is any worse or more special than any of us and furthermore, she hasn’t changed. He knew what he was getting and swore he’d love her forever blahblah Bachelor talk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And then again, I would imagine it would be totally exhausting living even a week with kaitlyn. Three years worth and he can count himself lucky he can still form words or isn’t in jail.

I’m not disputing this, but if that’s the case and this is how he has grown to feel, grow a pair, be honest, and cut it off. Don’t string the woman along with “yeah, we’ll totally get married, it’s just only been 3 years, babe. We hardly know each other. Oh yeah, totally, yeah, I’ll repropose in some year and have your babies at some point. Definitely.” Not cool. Don’t put the person you supposedly love on hold like that. She’s in her 30’s. That’s not cool. Stop being a doucher and $hit or get off the pot. And because I agree, it is Kaitlyn and damn that had to be exhausting, I don’t think anyone would blame the guy if he got off the pot. I just don’t respect him trying to have it both ways.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:09 am

Having social media speculate on your every move and motive has got to be damning. I hope that Kaitlin and Shawn do what's best for them and not succumb to fulfilling their fan's wishes and desires. Almost every woman, no matter how much she earns or how much she models feminist behavior, wants to be cherished. I'm sure Kaitlin is no different. Hopefully, this is a wake up call for Shawn.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:And then again, I would imagine it would be totally exhausting living even a week with kaitlyn. Three years worth and he can count himself lucky he can still form words or isn’t in jail.

No one us forcing him to. He is free to leave, if that's how he feels.

She wants to be with him, marry him, build a life together. He seems to be prioritizing everything and anything but her. It's unfair on her, to make promises, that he most likely won't keep. It's on him to be honest with her, but right now I don't think he is. Imo.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 am

Truly, I’ve never rooted for this couple but, if Shawn just opened a new hands on business, a gym - which is a business that makes the kind of demands like a law or medical office or hair salon or other PERSONAL service - why on earth is Kaitlyn in Canada?? For a month? Why isn’t she at home helping him through this difficult start up period which by the way can last several years, not just a few weeks. IMO, He doesn’t have time to leave now. This is make or break. She should not be missing her dog because she should be home. What am I missing? Adults adapt. If she doesn’t understand a change in lifestyle, she better not ever have a baby. If she wants to follow her routine and be in Canada, then fine but STFU. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:26 am

Legally Kaitlyn can't just stay, she's Canadian. She risks getting banned from going to the US for 10 years (happened to an acquaintance just last week!). This is serious.

However, Kaitlyn can say they're having issues because she's neglected and feels ignored and that they don't see each other, but if Shawn wasn't avoiding wedding talk like the plague, I assume the distance would be more bearable. It's the fact that he apparently doesn't want to marry her that makes all their issues probably worse. JMO.

It doesn't matter how annoying people find Kaitlyn IMO. Shawn can spend half a year training for a triathlon, and months (not to mention $$$$) opening a gym. A wedding can be planned in less time, for less money, and planned entirely by someone else (looking at Des and recently Tenley). Shawn literally can just get a suit. I call BS on his busy schedule.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:39 am

bleuberry wrote:Legally Kaitlyn can't just stay, she's Canadian. She risks getting banned from going to the US for 10 years (happened to an acquaintance just last week!). This is serious.

However, Kaitlyn can say they're having issues because she's neglected and feels ignored and that they don't see each other, but if Shawn wasn't avoiding wedding talk like the plague, I assume the distance would be more bearable. It's the fact that he apparently doesn't want to marry her that makes all their issues probably worse. JMO.

It doesn't matter how annoying people find Kaitlyn IMO. Shawn can spend half a year training for a triathlon, and months (not to mention $$$$) opening a gym. A wedding can be planned in less time, for less money, and planned entirely by someone else (looking at Des and recently Tenley). Shawn literally can just get a suit. I call BS on his busy schedule.

Yep. Not to mention the fact that if he married her, she’s legit be able to stay in the US without having to monitor her days and get back to Canada. Their OG plan was always Nashville most of the year, a couple months in Canada in the summer. Obviously life happens and plans change, and he’s opening a business and blah, blah, blah, but it seems Shawn can’t even follow through on that. 

A marriage, in this case, is also logistically important and could lend a lot more flexibility to them. I don’t get him and his weird hang ups. You are “life partnering” with someone from a different country and America isn’t exactly pro-immigrant these days and super flexible with letting foreigners just do whatever. If you are willing to procreate with someone and stay together indefinitely, what is the big deal with signing a marriage license?  In this case, it makes their lives easier. Go to therapy, Shawn, and get over it. And I agree with Bleu, if he agrees to that, I’m sure Kaitlyn is fine either forgoing Canada this year to help with the gym, or going to Canada alone ... cause she has the ring and the commitment, so who cares.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:59 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Truly, I’ve never rooted for this couple but, if Shawn just opened a new hands on business, a gym - which is a business that makes the kind of demands like a law or medical office or hair salon or other PERSONAL service - why on earth is Kaitlyn in Canada?? For a month? Why isn’t she at home helping him through this difficult start up period which by the way can last several years, not just a few weeks. IMO, He doesn’t have time to leave now. This is make or break. She should not be missing her dog because she should be home. What am I missing? Adults adapt. If she doesn’t understand a change in lifestyle, she better not ever have a baby. If she wants to follow her routine and be in Canada, then fine but STFU. JMO

I can’t even believe how much I’m sitting here defending Kaitlyn right now, cause I also find her whiny, and selfish, and entitled. Immature. But, this post basically ignores the five billion things she’s done to support Shawn. She’s the one who left her country and uprooted her life. She supported him through City Strong, she supported him with his triathalon. She became healthier with her eating and (I think) even became vegetarian for him. She’s been patient and willing to play by his rules for three damn years; that they didn’t need to get married right away, and the “engagement” just meant commitment, not like actual wedding planning. She, for the most part, lives in his world, plays by his rules, and has given up and supported him a ton. It’s been 3 years. That’s not a ton of time, but for someone in her mid 30s who wants kids, who uprooted her life, and started the relationship with an engagement ring and the understanding this was gonna end up a marriage, three years is an eternity. I’d be over it too, tbh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler