SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:30 pm

So, is it just me or on this SC of Becca’s Uncle Chuck and his mom look pretty gloomy, like it’s a funeral instead of a happy occasion. Head down and very serious...oh boy, they don’t seem to like this one bit...JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:59 pm

havadrpepper wrote:A preview of Blake's MTP is up on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y71eiPzSx5I

Here are the family members her guys met in the Maldives

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Blake_10

For comparison, here is her mom & Uncle Gary from the HTD with Arie (other family members were there as well but I did not see her sister in that video found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ArVBeaXgU)

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Arie_m10

I'm thinking Uncle Gary did not make the long trip to the Maldives and only her sister, mom and (per the press release in this post https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4899-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-episode-11-aug-6th-frc-sleuthing-spoilers#1340038) Uncle Chuck did.
I'm trying to sort through the Kufrin family dynamics and the possible influence various males may have had on Becca. So the uncles Gary and Chuck are Mom's brothers, right? Dad's brothers aren't on either of the TV shows, if I understand this correctly. 
Did Mom's boyfriend Tim make the trip to the Maldives? I'm wondering if that's him between Becca's mom and sister on the sofa. There's been so little to sleuth this season.  :detective

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:09 pm

At least she reserved the ily’s for one guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:13 pm

@FLChica I need some reminders I guess too because I thought Uncle Gary was Becca’s dad’s brother.. now I’m not sure who is who...anyone have more pertinent info?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 pm

I honestly thought the guy in between her mom and sister was her moms partner so clearly I have no idea lol he looks like this guy from her fathers day post...based on the tag, his name is Tim. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 W2Gj3Sn
Source

I think Uncle Chuck is the guy talking at 4:13. At 4:53 he introduces himself to Arie. There were others there we don't see in the shot of her mom/sister/most likely Tim.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Wow, so interesting to see her with Arie and saying the same exact thing she is saying to Garrett now... scratch
and about Uncle Gary... still not sure what side of the family he is ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:26 pm

I googled her father's obituary and his brothers were Tom and Brad and a sister Amy.

From a post on her sister's IG, I do believe the guy in between Emily and her mom is Tim, her mom's partner. I wonder if they only brought a few people and Gary was not one of them. He may have a hard time traveling and that would be an awfully long trip. Even Emily's fiance didn't make the trip.

Gary and her mom do look alike.

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:At least she reserved the ily’s for one guy.

I'm curious - in the above video Becca flat out tells anyone watching the video that she picks Garrett. I don't recall in previous seasons - our being told who the F1 will be (from the lead's mouth). I wonder why --

If you wish to be spoiled - maybe you will accept the spoilers - or maybe you will have doubts. But in previous seasons there has always been a little doubt - RS could be wrong, or the lead could change their mind, or the lead could pick neither of the final 2. Some leads have leaked the results with snapchat or other means. In this case Becca has been very public about her being engaged. According to other public reports - she is very happy. But both Becca, Garrett, and Blake have been very careful not to leak anything. But now we get a video in which Becca spells out her thinking - G was just more exciting - had more to offer. It was Blake at first but now she's changed her mind and will go for Garrett.

Does this seem strange ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:42 pm

CHO wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:At least she reserved the ily’s for one guy.

I'm curious - in the above video Becca flat out tells anyone watching the video that she picks Garrett.  I don't recall in previous seasons - our being told who the F1 will be (from the lead's mouth).  I wonder why --

If you wish to be spoiled - maybe you will accept the spoilers - or maybe you will have doubts.  But in previous seasons there has always been a little doubt - RS could be wrong, or the lead could change their mind, or the lead could pick neither of the final 2. Some leads have leaked the results with snapchat or other means.  In this case Becca has been very public about her being engaged.  According to other public reports - she is very happy.  But both Becca, Garrett, and Blake have been very careful not to leak anything.  But now we get a video in which Becca spells out her thinking - G was just more exciting - had more to offer.  It was Blake at first but now she's changed her mind and will go for Garrett.

Does this seem strange ?

For some reason I don't believe what she said about her thinking it would be Blake at first. She gave Garrett the first impression rose for a reason and Blake had the first one on one. So the date went good and she thought he could be the one that is until she had her first one on one with Garrett and that changed everything in her mind. IMO of course.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:51 pm

That may be - I don't disagree with you, nannymargie.  But what I find is strange is that we have been given a video with the lead telling us that Garrett is her F1.  Why go to all the trouble of keeping it a secret?  Why not have filming - and then tell us the result - and if you want to watch the airing - fine.

I just don't remember the lead telling us what her choice was - before the airing of the final episode.  Week to week - the lead has never said - this week I am letting so and so go.  Why now ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Maybe because it was spoiled by TMZ with those purchased pics. What’s the real suspense .? Maybe take the angle of her thought process. One picture is worth a thousand words. Now it might be about putting a thousand words to that pic. no idea

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:07 pm

imo because its been spoiled with pics by TMZ TPTB are just going with it and trying for a new angle with "the most dramatic and brutal break up in bach history".....me for one am sold and i have a whole heap of tissue boxes and wine ready
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Chgohighlife
Ash2214
philphan
northernviewer
Aria
GypsySarah
mercieme
missnana
LeapofFaith
nannymargie
FLChica