SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aviej Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:45 pm

BuckeyeGal wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Has anyone heard what tptb have planned with the former bachelorettes returning ? So far According to SM Andi and Trista are LA bound. I always wonder what kind of pay out they make when they do these appearances .

They are filming a 15 season reunion show that air May 6. Looks like Emily is on her way there as well. Wonder if any of the 14 past leads won't show up?

Jillian said on IG that she is going later today and they are filming tomorrow.  She seemed to think that all of 15 of them will be there.

Do we have any ideas what they would be featuring? Is it that each of the 15 women would be providing live updates on their relationships? Or is it just them all hanging out?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Judging by the info released and photos I'm seeing, I'm guessing Chasen gets the 1-1. Thoughts?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:04 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Judging by the info released and photos I'm seeing, I'm guessing Chasen gets the 1-1. Thoughts?

I tried to look for him in those scuffles but tbh I could barely recognize anyone other than Matteo, John Paul and Luke but yes,

Your guess is a good one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:06 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Judging by the info released and photos I'm seeing, I'm guessing Chasen gets the 1-1. Thoughts?

Honestly I don't know. Looking at the photos I could swear we haven't been introduce to at least 3 of them. The bad first shots and face paint don't help either. I also don't really see Tyler C. or Dylan in any of the photos so it might be them getting the 1on1. The only one I think that I see that hasn't been confirmed is Peter. Just got to wait and see if we get more confirmed, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:26 pm

Sorry for the double post but it look like the Instagram spoil sites confirmed who was on the date. One name is a surprise looks like Luke S. is still there and I guess someone got a hold of his account. On this date also were Dylan, Peter, Grant, and Garret.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvnEHBPgLBA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So that leaves Matt Donald, Chasen and Tyler C. on are list of potential for the 1on1. We didn't have Matt's Instagram right away but he has had subtle changes since we have got it, so I could see him out. I haven't seen changes in the others account so we will see which on of them gets the date tomorrow.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:28 pm

aviej wrote:
BuckeyeGal wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Has anyone heard what tptb have planned with the former bachelorettes returning ? So far According to SM Andi and Trista are LA bound. I always wonder what kind of pay out they make when they do these appearances .

They are filming a 15 season reunion show that air May 6. Looks like Emily is on her way there as well. Wonder if any of the 14 past leads won't show up?

Jillian said on IG that she is going later today and they are filming tomorrow.  She seemed to think that all of 15 of them will be there.

Do we have any ideas what they would be featuring? Is it that each of the 15 women would be providing live updates on their relationships? Or is it just them all hanging out?

Aside from Trista, Desserie, Ashley & Becca I don't think any of the other Bacheloretts are with their F1 .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I tried to look for him in those scuffles but tbh I could barely recognize anyone other than Matteo, John Paul and Luke but yes,

Your guess is a good one.
I am wondering if it may actually be Peter getting the 1/1? During the research I did on him, there was enough to make me think that the two of them actually may have a lot in common.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:36 pm

@smg2587 Thank you for bringing the spoilers over!

@Aunties_Love Thank you for posting all the SM in the no discussion thread!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:50 pm

smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but it look like the Instagram spoil sites confirmed who was on the date. One name is a surprise looks like Luke S. is still there and I guess someone got a hold of his account. On this date also were Dylan, Peter, Grant, and Garret.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvnEHBPgLBA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So that leaves Matt Donald, Chasen and Tyler C. on are list of potential for the  1on1. We didn't have Matt's Instagram right away but he has had subtle changes since we have  got it, so I could see him out. I haven't seen changes in the others account so we will see which on of them gets the date tomorrow.

Yep. Luke S definitely still there. Interesting.

With Tyler C not being on the date I'm leaning towards him now and other two likely gone. Golly, this is a young cast.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:59 pm

Jolena wrote:
aviej wrote:
BuckeyeGal wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Aside from Trista, Desserie, Ashley & Becca I don't think any of the other Bacheloretts are with their F1 .

@Jolena You forgot JoJo and Rachel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:
aviej wrote:
BuckeyeGal wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

@Jolena You forgot JoJo and Rachel.

Yes I did forget about them and GEEZ how could I (two of the most recent ) whom I like too.  duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan