SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Judging by the info released and photos I'm seeing, I'm guessing Chasen gets the 1-1. Thoughts?

I tried to look for him in those scuffles but tbh I could barely recognize anyone other than Matteo, John Paul and Luke but yes,

Your guess is a good one.
I am wondering if it may actually be Peter getting the 1/1? During the research I did on him, there was enough to make me think that the two of them actually may have a lot in common.

Peter is on this GD.

Thankfully word is that tomorrow is also a public date so we’ll get to see who and how she interacts with him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Judging by the info released and photos I'm seeing, I'm guessing Chasen gets the 1-1. Thoughts?

I tried to look for him in those scuffles but tbh I could barely recognize anyone other than Matteo, John Paul and Luke but yes,

Your guess is a good one.
I am wondering if it may actually be Peter getting the 1/1? During the research I did on him, there was enough to make me think that the two of them actually may have a lot in common.

Peter is on this GD.

Thankfully word is that tomorrow is also a public date so we’ll get to see who and how she interacts with him.
Yep just saw that when I came back

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:18 pm

I just watched clips of both Rachel and Bryan and Jojo and Jordan in episode 4. Both were so far along in this process by this point and both were struggling for different reasons, Rachel  trying to figure out the too good to be true angle and Jojo was trying to get her main Pick to open up more.

Hannah is also filming her episode 4 currently, I wonder what she is struggling with if anything. There must be something she is trying to unearth this week if the process is going to work for her.
Both her predecessors defnitely did and were trying to get clarity.
Does anyone know if one group get sent  home in this episode or does everyone go to the after party ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:42 pm

@nd4reality What happened in the case of Becca's season at episode 4?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:46 pm

aviej wrote:@nd4reality What happened in the case of Becca's season at episode 4?

Garrett got a solo date but I don’t remember what she was validating, I didn’t pay attention to her season and was off the boards.watching unspoiled I didn’t even pick up on him and Jason as well.
ETA She was validating nothing, she just gushed about him nonstop.(from the clips on YT))

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:32 am

Ok thanks!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:20 pm

The 1on1 has stared. One of the spoiler insta sites has a picture and video up but he has not been identified. From the high inwould say it’s not a Tyler C who was not on the GD yesterday.
I would guess it’s the pilot,

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:34 pm

@nd4reality This one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BvowMhLg7fL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jta46n0x215h
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:@nd4reality This one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BvowMhLg7fL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jta46n0x215h

Isn't that from last night? Maybe someone who got SQT?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:01 pm

Th is blu yes.

Sprint - good call.

Yes that looks like night and SQT time. In that case I change my guesss to Pete.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Great sleuthing!

I hope she knows who she wants by this time. I want to see a lead like other 'ettes who knew and weren't indecisive. For me it's fun sleuthing while it's airing. Although they will always throw a wrench in trying to create drama. For the last several ette's, never for one second did I think either of them would choose their F2.

I hope we can figure out who got the one on one this epi.

I'm looking forward to hometown date pics, those are so telling for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:45 pm

More SM.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Hannah-brown-bachelorette-850x478$large

https://www.boston.com/culture/entertainment/2019/03/29/bachelorette-hannah-brown-boston-filming

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan