SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:27 pm

My point is that anything can happen from now till the season ends filming and RS ‘could’ be wrong or be fed some false info.
:rosiecolored

However based just on their IG headers alone I would not be surprised if he were right.
That and how she reacted to him on  the ATFR night.There were a lot of little BL clues right there.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:I just watched Beccas ep4 to see where she was at. She was head over heels and it looked like he was into her too, when he told her about the Ex situation she all but skipped over it imo. It barely got attention. Compared with the prior 2 Bette’s who’s guys seemed to have an obstacle in ep4.
However  all were extremely physically comfortable with the guys by this time.
There is a story behind that (from Kaitlyn’s podcast). When they were talking on his first group date, producers suggested that Garrett should get into past relationships, so he immediately blurted out the basic facts of being married for two month. Then the producer stopped him and said they should save the story for another date.
This of course made Becca doubt him, so I guess that once they got to talk it through on the 1 on 1 she felt reassured. I also think they cut out most of his explanation at that stage.

In any case, Garrett wasn’t really THE frontrunner until after hometowns. IMO naming a frontrunner at this stage, based on opinions from early rejects, is pretty unreliable.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:43 pm

@blueblues well this is what we know after the season.

Imo the bette can know very early on her fav. And possibly one or two more.

Beasts me how RS keeps getting the info though.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:18 pm

According to themostdramaticseasonever spoiler account they're traveling to Scotland next! Smiley

Credit: @All Things Bachelor Nation
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:27 pm

It's clear Luke was hoping Hannah was the ette by the article posted in his thread and by what his SIL said. This reminds me of Shawn/Kaitlyn. Luke knew before hand all about Hannah, he had plenty of time to google the heck out of her in case she was the 'ette.

If he is the F1 and she falls for him that quickly, great, that's what I like to see. yes I do not want to see a conflicted lead, find clarity the day of the FRC laugh out loud although they'll make it seem that way.

RE Tyler the thing is, I have nothing against models, but for the purpose of sleuthing, we see the modelling pics which are to me, acting, posing, not the real deal. Thanks @bluwavz for bringing the vids over! What's he doing with his arm at one point it's kind of I don't know what to do with my arm.

Beside, I'm not a fan of that suit. Looks like something the guys wore in the 70's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:48 pm

ITA with you GA.

I like it when a lead knows they know and it is only really editing and clever use of sound bites that make the general public think he / she really likes the other girl/guy and came up short with their final pick.

Mostly my interest is seeing a straight reactiion Right out of the limo.

Brad/Emily, Jojo/jordan and Kaitlyn (and Britt as well) for Shawn, Blake/Holly in the kitchen. Love to see the gobsmacked look. I don’t really care if these couples don’t go the distance for me it is the out-the-limo look.
Hope we see a visible reaction this season and again in future ones

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Last year RS said the same thing that Garrett was the front runner by episode 4. Yet all the guys post show (Jason, Colton, Mike Renner, Christian, Connor, I am sure there are more) all said they thought she was picking Blake. The same guys said that they basically knew it was between Blake/Garrett. Becca herself has basically admitted she always thought it would be Blake until Garret's hometown.

So I am not convinced that RS "knew" it would be Garrett, when everyone on that season thought it was going to be Blake, or at least by episode 4. All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:15 pm

I don't know if this is what's going to happen or not but posting it in case it is so........

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 2019-104
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvsNUR_AdK2/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 2019-105
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvrfG-VgwjC/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:56 pm

IMO most leads know right off the bat who they are attracted to and want to pursue , by week 4  &5 I think they have their mind pretty much made up (and the rest is for show purposes ). some contestants have a pretty good idea who has the stronger connection with the lead . I think with Hannah it's going to be more noticeable then it was with others. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GrammyLeach Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:05 pm

I think it will be very telling who gets the next one-on-one.  May be someone new like Garrett

GrammyLeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan