SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:57 pm

Re. The spoiler:
IMO, it doesn’t make too much sense. If it’s true, Peter got the rose first in that 3-1 date, so only one left between Luke and Garret. If Luke is the front runner as RS claimed, then he’d get the last rose and Garrett would be eliminated regardless. That confrontation would mean nothing in Hannah’s decision. IMO.

If the last rose came down to Luke and Garrett, that means, to me, Luke is no longer the front runner at this point.

No matter what, I no longer think Luke is f1. I feel he’s getting Nick’s edit in Andy’s season: FIR, not liked by others (or the edit makes it look that way) , friends meeting the lead.

I do wonder if the source is from Garrett’s camp though.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:12 pm

@sdmom as I said in an above post, we did hear that Luke was confirmed HTD (with Jed and Tyler) prior to the dates even happening. It was the 4th position that was up for grabs. This is the item that is confusing.
However I really would be surprised if Luke made it beyond HTs and even more to f2.

With the plethora of even small details emerging from each elimination via spoiler accounts (where did those come from !!!) and RS I would not be surprised that feedback actually goes back to the lead and influences the season largely. JMO. If it goes one way it is likely to go another particuarly since she is yet to meet 3 families that all are hanging on to SM and spoilers like crazy. IMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:39 pm

@nd4reality I believe multiple families are notified the possibility of a HTD, but not all will come true, such as Becca T from Ben’s season. Maybe that’s why some spoiler account was sure of Garrett? I have so many questions: how was Luke’s HTD confirmed before the 3-1 date? Maybe it’s always Peter over Garrett? Maybe Hannah was torn between Garrett and Peter and something happened on that date before L/G drama made her chose P? So confusing! IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Video of Tyler & Hannah from Bachelornation.scoop IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkM097g-pG/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:44 pm

If Luke isn't F1 I definitely seem them dragging him to the proposal for shock value. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Now that's a fun date for a HTD!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Rock solid abs on fully display by Hannah Beast. I am jelly giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkWRX7gQnn/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/ just posted a better quality pic of the last one of Hannah as well as 3 more new ones. Don't know how to bring them over.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:40 pm

i thought we'd see some intimate stuff in the water. Could not make out any make out, darn.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan