SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @bluwavz for bringing all the pics and vids over!

This date reminds me of Rachel and Bryan. The monkey jump, the public kissing right after the jump, the dancing in a cafe and talking later. This is when Bryan bought Rachel a white hat which @sdmom caught her wearing post filming in addition to several other clues that Bryan was the F1. I will be on the lookout for gifts.

alwayscooking wrote:https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/  just posted a better quality pic of the last one of Hannah as well as 3 more new ones.  Don't know how to bring them over.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur35

Public kiss right after the m/j

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur36

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Dance10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur37

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkektyAcMU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkWRX7gQnn/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur32

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur33

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur34

Snipped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xHagxENtk

One more similarity between Tyler and Bryan: both wear white sneakers at HTDs Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:34 pm

@sun20j2001   I personally don’t go per date activities or what they do / who they meet on a HTD

But for me the proven fact of Tyler getting a second solo date prior to HTDs is my current clue. That is a fixed stat IMO.

While there has been a lot of kissing and monkey jumps between them I am of the opinion that it is one sided. He looks like he has a reservation like someone on the side or not totally into her. I could be 100% wrong on this of course. I just don’t get the warm and fuzzies laugh out loud and he (his stiffness, hands by his side when he could be holding her, look on his face etc ) is part of this.
All this JMO and I reserve the right to have egg on my face.

I’d love to hear others weigh in on this, interesting to read POVs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Saw this on twitter its someone that was there at the bar during Hannah and Tyler's date yesterday.

https://twitter.com/DianeSpector/status/1120733246663405570

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:Saw this on twitter its someone that was there at the bar during Hannah and Tyler's date yesterday.

https://twitter.com/DianeSpector/status/1120733246663405570

Yep there are other comments on the spoiler accounts as to how they were into each other. I get the hand thing though. At the concert he was tapping to the music with his one hand. There is only one vid from the tiki bar HTD where he had one hand free. The reason why I believe he is one of the folks into her were those 2 Latvia market pics from Episode 6. As I have said before, it was obvious the guys who were paying attention to her on her that date....even Luke the front runner was standing back, that I suspect could be due to not wanting to be with the other guys if the spoiler that he wasn’t liked by the dudes is true....all jmho.

@nd4reality Jed also received a second 1:1 date so both him & Tyler have that in common. I was surprised that Luke didn’t receive a second 1:1 per the spoiler accounts, time will tell what significance this will have in her final decision.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:02 pm

@mercieme yep as a front runner he should have got another 1on1. Unless he got SQT time and didn’t warrant a second full date.

OR if it turns out that he (Luke)does win and was the front runner all along then maybe the formula changed by TPTB. Time will indeed tell.

Oh and I agree she is into Jed also and waiting to see his HTD leaks tomorrow and of course Peters following that.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:17 pm

mercieme wrote:

Yep there are other comments on the spoiler accounts as to how they were into each other. I get the hand thing though. At the concert he was tapping to the music with his one hand. There is only one vid from the tiki bar HTD where he had one hand free. The reason why I believe he is one of the folks into her were those 2 Latvia market pics from Episode 6. As I have said before, it was obvious the guys who were paying attention to her on her that date....even Luke the front runner was standing back, that I suspect could be due to not wanting to be with the other guys if the spoiler that he wasn’t liked by the dudes is true....all jmho.

I think Tyler likes to snap his fingers to music and that's the weird thing he is doing with his left hand. I have notice it in most of the dancing videos of them even when they aren't slow dancing. You can actually see him snap them in 1 of the Jake Owen date videos. Its harder to tell in the tiki bar video because those videos where farther away but his fingers are in the shape of it in them as well.

The Latvia pictures where what made me start wondering if he had a shot at f1 as well. I am definitely not ready to declare him the winner yet. I need to see more from all the dates. Really want to see some stuff from tomorrows date. See if 3 weeks and Jed being on his home turf may take out the stiffness that seemed to exist during the Boston date.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Ha ha @smg2587...nice catch.

I have been looking at some vids to see how the guys are with Hannah.....I term this one how to open the door for your woman giggling
Jed
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkGNaBACQJ/
Tyler
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvp-SssAJJZ/
Luke
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwihUY1AhqG/

I am really looking forward to seeing Jed in action tomorrow, hope he brings his A game Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:46 pm

I suspect Tyler is a bit more polished than Luke and Jed. I anticipate Pete will have similar (to Tyler) manners. It may be a function of just being a tad older/more grown up or having had more life experiences.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @bluwavz for bringing all the pics and vids over!

This date reminds me of Rachel and Bryan. The monkey jump, the public kissing right after the jump, the dancing in a cafe and talking later. This is when Bryan bought Rachel a white hat which @sdmom caught her wearing post filming in addition to several other clues that Bryan was the F1. I will be on the lookout for gifts.

alwayscooking wrote:https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/  just posted a better quality pic of the last one of Hannah as well as 3 more new ones.  Don't know how to bring them over.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Captur35

Anyone else notice the ice pack/heating pad in his shorts? I wonder how he hurt his back on the date?

Decide to look back at Jed's Boston date pictures and videos. Maybe because it has been awhile since I looked at them but Jed does seem a lot more distracted by the crowd and atmosphere of the date than I remembered. That may have contributed to the stiffness of the date I first saw. Hopefully if they are out in public tomorrow him being home will help relax him more so we can really see what they are like together. Or at least he is better with her when its not a public date.

@mercieme I love that opening door compression.

All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:04 am

Eye witness account of Hannah/Tyler HTD per article posted on Reddit. Highlighted specific eyewitness comments in the article.

ABC’s “The Bachelorette” filmed part of an episode for its upcoming season at Square Grouper Tiki Bar along the Jupiter Inlet on Monday, according to witnesses.

JUPITER — During each season of ABC’s “The Bachelorette,” a number of contestants traditionally get a chance to show off their hometowns.

It appeared to be Tyler Cameron’s chance on Monday, as the 26-year-old Jupiter native accompanied the upcoming season’s bachelorette, Hannah Brown, to Square Grouper Tiki Bar, according to those on-hand at the restaurant for the filming. This is the latest large production to take over the bar for filming. Country singer Alan Jackson has filmed multiple videos at Square Grouper, including the music video for “It’s Five O’clock Somewhere” in 2006 with Jimmy Buffett.

Cameron, a former football player at Wake Forest and Florida Atlantic, from which he holds a master’s degree in business administration, will be competing for Brown’s love in the 15th season of the popular ABC reality television series, his mother, Andrea Cameron, said.

Brown and Cameron showed up to Square Grouper by boat Monday afternoon, Tequesta resident Kristen Olsen said. Rip Munsterman, of North Palm Beach, was there eating lunch as the show’s production crew set up its equipment.

Munsterman said he only caught a brief glimpse of Brown and Cameron. But what he saw bodes well for Cameron’s chances on the show, Munsterman said.

“I did see them away from the camera making out,” Munsterman said. “They definitely like each other because there were no cameras around.”

After Brown and Cameron sat and talked one-on-one for a bit, a local band, Boynton Beach-based Vibes Farm, played a couple songs as they danced alongside a handful of bar patrons, including Jodi Licudine, the 40-year-old Tequesta woman said. At one point, Brown got on stage and played air-guitar next to the band, Licudine said.

Licudine said it was clear both Cameron and Brown enjoyed their time at Square Grouper, even if it all happened fast. After dancing, Brown and Cameron did on-camera interviews for the show, Licudine said, adding that she was impressed by Brown.

“She just had this good energy where she wasn’t being arrogant or cocky or anything ... you could tell she was having a lot of fun,” Licudine said.

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 am

So awkward that this stuff is leaking out in the media when there are 2 more HTDs on the line here. Cannot imagine what those families are thinking if they read this honestly.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:42 am

Any idea where they're going for FD's this season?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan