SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Amberly Welcome! No idea. I was surprised we didn't get more pics or videos of Jed's HTD.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-portraits-exclusive/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Bachelorette-hannah-brown-1
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Bachelorette-hannah-brown-2
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Bachelorette-hannah-brown-3
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Bachelorette-hannah-brown-4
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Bachelorette-hannah-brown-5

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:52 pm

@Amberly welcomeyall Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:09 pm

mercieme wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@Amberly Welcome! No idea. I was surprised we didn't get more pics or videos of Jed's HTD.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-portraits-exclusive/

Thanks Blu for posting. She looks gorgeous in the pics. Interesting that she said she does not have a type just & just wants a man with a good heart. Can someone please remind me where the speculation came about that Luke P is her type? Now that I think about it, Hannah’s ex boyfriend does not even look like Luke IMO.

@nd4reality, interesting observation, glad others are seeing the same...we shall see.

From memory a strong endorsement for Luke came from Caelynn in an interview after the AFTR.mshe said he was her type.

But also and besides the religious leanings (the other f4s have it also imo) that we heard about, their similar Instagram headers we also heard that they attended the same church albeit different campuses in college. In other words they could have met years ago in some round about way.

Following that with the FIR and whispers of him being a front runner from m RS and the spoilers sites. The clip of her with him during the football game and the eye witnesses saying she paid most attention to him and Garret were all where this came from IMO. I’m sure I forgot something in my post but we’ll see shortly I guess.

I would guess if she has decided on one of the others already TPTB will encourage her to let him go now and get him to paradise. Perhaps that’s why he is being promo’ed so much !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:31 am

Thank you, GuardianAngel - Very excited to be here!

Do you think there is a "reason" that we did not see many shots of Hannah and
Jed together? Although from the date that we did see earlier - they did not seem
that into each other IMO. Looking forward to today - as it will be our first shots
of Hannah and Peter together -

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:47 pm

@Amberly Hi and welcome. Jed's date probably was in a private location. Its hard to even tell what they where going to do because how differently they where dressed (although like others said I think it had to something to do with Jed's music). On both Jed and Luke's hometowns we only really saw them at one location and we probably wouldn't get anything from Luke's if RS hadn't leaked where they where meeting his friends. Plus on both of those dates where people did see them they were there maybe 10-15 minutes. Hope that answers your question.

Want to add anyone listen to the audio of the video RS posted of Hannah crossing the street to Jed? Even the girl filming them actually says in the video "run to him, girlfriend run like look excited." I thought that was funny considering popular belief here about these interactions between them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Sorry for the double post but the Episode 1 press release is out. Demi and Katie spying night 1 that's how the Scott guy got in trouble I believe. Also the reason Demi seemed to be excited for Luke.

Um the report says they are going to Greece. Is that the Fantasy Suite and LRC location by chance? They spoiled it themselves it looks like.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-episode-1501-5-13-1/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:37 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for posting! Interesting that they spoiled the final location.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:45 pm

^they probably want to beat RS and other spoiler account

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:58 pm

@smg2587...thanks for that post....I am here for TPTB  spoiling their own season laugh out loud And back to Europe they go.

So excited to see Peter & Hannah...I hope they don’t let me down Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:33 pm

mercieme wrote:@smg2587...thanks for that post....I am here for TPTB  spoiling their own season laugh out loud And back to Europe they go.

So excited to see Peter & Hannah...I hope they don’t let me down Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2498057887

What did Demi dish ? Do you’ll have a link ?

Hope Peter does not let her down and drop her when she jumps laugh out loud

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:45 pm

@nd4reality...I think poster @smg2587 has heard Demi on some interview she gave so I will her respond.

laugh out loud @ Peter should not drop her when she jumps....SM was not nice on their feedback regarding her jump with Jed so I hope she does better this time giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan