SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:17 am

Has anyone else noticed that there is much less overt sexual overtones this season? Nobody being filmed in bed with each other. No shots of couples going into the 'boom boom' room. Much more tame than last year with all of the Corinne drama and sex.

I prefer the cleaner version but I still don't feel like I'm getting much of a sense of each couple's relationship. Maybe it's because I feel there are so many couples and people overall this season that it's hard to give any couple that much airtime.

And can I just say that Jenna (with the God awful fake eyelashes) and Krystal are so vapid that I can barely watch them.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:37 pm

I am glad to hear that the 2 couples I consider the strongest are still dating, rather than being engaged. @luvstx I also am not missing the overtly sexual tone to this season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:49 pm

luvstx wrote:Has anyone else noticed that there is much less overt sexual overtones this season?  Nobody being filmed in bed with each other.  No shots of couples going into the 'boom boom' room.  Much more tame than last year with all of the Corinne drama and sex.

I prefer the cleaner version but I still don't feel like I'm getting much of a sense of each couple's relationship.  Maybe it's because I feel there are so many couples and people overall this season that it's hard to give any couple that much airtime.

And can I just say that Jenna (with the God awful fake eyelashes) and Krystal are so vapid that I can barely watch them.

Agree - have seen more than enough of Jenna and Krystal. Neither are long term partner worthy - of course their guys aren't either. Maybe they need each other.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:35 pm

I’m liking this season too just showing the outside relationships ... who cares how intimate they get ... I know I don’t.  

I’m also getting a kick out of the opening intro .., and the little shots of contestants doing a little something giggling and CH in the pool ... kind of like opening credits and theme song of the old family sitcoms ... I find it humourous any way ... Tptb got something right IMO :yes::claphands

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:34 pm

It was so good to see Leo gone but he didn't go quietly, to say the least. I kind of feel for Chelsea but it's not unusual to not find someone is such a small number of guys. It kind of made John look bad for going on another date right after but can't blame him. I don't think that Benoit was a good choice for her because she could have kept him. I must say I wasn't that impressed with Benoit this time around.

Eric got himself if that mess because he could have told Angela that he wasn't completely sure about their relationship when it came up during their date. It didn't come across very well when you take the next opportunity for a date.

The problem with having so many go home each week is that the ones who aren't matched up aren't around when the new people come in. It appears to be set up that way to mess with the couples who are there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:40 pm

I’m still scratching my head about Benoît... scratch he seemed a little desperate to get a date and to think the girl he is with is may be ‘the one’ maybe a rebound relationship is what he actually need? I mean he legit cried after Chelsea did not choose him...and he looked pissed (the way he got into the car) more than really sad. Maybe tears of hurt pride?

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Grocery Joe is on the Ellen DeGeneris show today. There is a guest hostess subbing for Ellen, and he charmed the socks off of her. He said that "if he is single at the end of Paradise" (I think by that he meant not engaged,) he would accept the role of the Bachelor, but he didn't think he "would be any good at it." He said that he gets nervous too easily. Joe was his usual charming and disarming self, and his dimples and beautiful smile were on full display.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:15 pm

I’m surprised he didn’t mention he was actually taken...? Isn’t he dating Kendall?

ETA wait, I guess he can’t really spoil it...my bad. I’m so used to see it from knowing what has happened but didn’t really for viewers.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:16 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m surprised he didn’t mention he was actually taken...? Isn’t he dating Kendall?

ETA wait, I guess he can’t really spoil it...my bad. I’m so used to see it from knowing what has happened but didn’t really for viewers.

Right, he was careful not to spoil it. The way he responded was open to interpretation, but I listened carefully and thought about what he said. I was pretty sure he meant that as long as he wasn't engaged, he would accept the role of TB.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:52 am

Clip of Joe on Ellen's show today:
https://www.ellentube.com/episode/special-guest-host-lea-michele-mel-b-grocery-store-joe-jon-dorenbos.html

Cute

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:28 am

havadrpepper wrote:I think Leo can be a real charmer when he wants to be. And, apparently, he and Kendall were talking before BIP which is why she was so excited about seeing him come in.  

Think about it... there was not a whole lot of bad being said about Leo during the filming of Becca's season and even during the airing of the season. At least until he was eliminated.  That is when all the crap hit the fan but not from his fellow castmates.  And, now we are seeing the other side of Leo.  

I just don't see Kendall with Joe at all. John... possibly but again, I doubt it would last.

She just settled for Joe because it's convenient but she's gonna be off reenacting a romantic novel as soon as another Leo comes around.

Last edited by charriotoffire on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:32 am

Thanks for sharing the clip Norcalgal. Joe is charming without trying to be charming. Seems very genuine to me. And I think his nerves get the better of him which is why he sometimes seems awkward and is probably why Becca didn't get to know him well enough at the Meet and Greet.

I hope he is happy.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana